Awaiting Feedback New Default User Title for Premium Members

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Amaury, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

Creating a poll based on this thread.

The current user title of Chaser for Premium Members is outdated, and Misty suggested in that thread to make a poll.

What do you guys have to suggest? So far, Keyblade Master has been suggested by Plums.

2. Misty gimme kiss

I meant the Premium user title. I'm very fond of the current user titles, and they were, actually, member submitted and voted on.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Sorry about that. I misunderstood. Can you change the title to reflect that?

New Premium User Title

I'll edit the OP accordingly myself.

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I don't really think it matters either way. I don't use default and I don't really see a lot of users using it either. I mean, I guess if you feel like it could be updated then sure. Really though, it's only used until new Prems figure out how to change them.

Umm, I don't know ... Anything in particular you would be changing it to from chaser?

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

See the OP and the thread I linked to. Keyblade Master has already been suggested as the default user title for Premium Members by Plums.

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Plums said to give this a week, and it's been a week and some hours.

So looks like Keyblade Master wins since it's the only thing that was suggested, Misty. :)

7. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Keyblade Master sounds cool. Was there a poll or anything for the others to decide?

8. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Does it matter for premiums? We can make our titles what ever we want.

9. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Not necessarily, no. Though there is no harm in making a small enough change like this to reflect some expanding Kingdom Hearts heritage, I suppose. We are all about the nationalism deep in the crevices of our Sora-esque collection of hearts. Keyblade Master is certainly appropriate enough for reaching Premium.

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Plus it's not like everyone knows how to change their user title right away.

11. Arch Mana Knight

Chaser is a throwback to the KH2 secret ending. Changing it for something as generic as Keyblade Master hardly seems fitting. Besides, us premiums can change our usertitles. If you've been here long enough(or spammed enough) to make it to premium, it won't be hard for you to find the option to change it. If you can't find that, do you really deserve to be a prem? XD

12. Amaury Legendary Hero

Per the reasons stated in the linked thread in the OP, the problem is that it's outdated and not a lot of people know what it's a reference to -- I didn't even know until I asked Plums.

13. Amaury Legendary Hero

Cassie, Alex, any additional input from you guys? :)

14. Misty gimme kiss

Not a lot of people have replied so I'd qualify this as a sort of "lack of interest" thing. I might make a thread for it in the prem section, just not top priority right now.

15. Amaury Legendary Hero

Reading through this thread and the thread I linked to in the OP, it's a yes from me, you, Alex, Ashwin, Nights, and The Hero of Time, a no from Machina, and an it doesn't matter from Vivi's Dark Side. Let me know if I'm wrong, though.

• Yes: 6
    • No: 1
    • Doesn't Matter: 1
    Should I add a poll to this thread for more people to vote that may not want to reply to this thread, but would still like to participate in the poll, and give it another week, create a poll in the Premium Members forum, or just wait for you to create a thread or poll in the Premium Members forum like you mentioned in your reply?

16. Misty gimme kiss

No need. I'll get to it.

17. Amaury Legendary Hero

Any news on this, Misty?

18. Amaury Legendary Hero

@Misty: Sorry to bother you again, but it's almost been a month since my last reply. Anything on this?

Although now I'm admittedly a bit confused. When you said, "No need. I'll get to it." did you mean the poll or the changing of the user title?

I know you're busy, so just reply whenever you can. :)

19. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

why dont we just tell people "you can change your usertitle btw" instead of worrying about changing the default

20. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    I'm amazed this is still relevant, there is absolutely no need to change it from Chaser, if people don't get the reference that's their own problem, Chasers are some of the strongest figures in the franchise and seeing them in the KH2 secret ending hardly took dedication, beating the game on Proud mode would bloody unlock it. 'Dumbing' it down for lesser fans of the series is trivial and pointless, keep it as is, and as I said we can choose our usertitle, doesn't matter when you have full control.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014