New 358/2 Info

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, the latest book of Nintendo Wii/DS Magazine in Japan has shed a few new light on the KH 358/2 Series, and a blog user was able to take a few info out of it, hopefully we'll see scans in the future. Here is what we do know though.

- The controls on the DS has changed a bit, and now has a different feel from the demo given at Jump Festival. The changes are however much better then how it was at Jump Festa.
    - There is an image of Kairi and Riku together, and another image of what looks like Riku is going to be a boss of the game.
    - When asked about voices being in the game, it was commented that the capacity of the DS isn't fullly capable enough to have voicing throughout the entire game, but they are working on getting around that.

Source: 2ch

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 21, 2008.

1. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      cool i am racing people online woo
    2. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna
      hahaha...
      well any new news on 358/2? or still the same?? O.o
    3. Sora/Roxas Light/Dark
      Sora/Roxas Light/Dark
      woot voices hopefully. i can't wait for it to come out
    4. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      the same and i got crisis core woo its fun
    5. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna
      Aw.. T_T
      My parents won't buy it... until my exams are over. Aaaaand then I got in trouble. woo~
      Now I definitely won't be getting it for a while. T_T
    6. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      life is not going good for you right now is it
    7. Fallout
      Fallout
      Putting a game like this on the DS is a HUGE mistake. The weak system doesn't have the power to give the game it's full potential. I've always hated the DS and everything Nintendo has made-including the Wii and Gamecube. They have been failing to get good graphics on their console for two generations.

It is great they are trying to put major 'gameplay' as a primary focus, but one component of videogames still needs the other.

I doubt I will get this game.
    8. Arc
      Arc
      unfortunately, your opinion seems GREATLY biased. What would you prefer? Judging by the norm, nintendo bashers are Xbox fanboys/girls. People said CoM would be a mistake on GBA, and it was fantastic. Don't judge againt one thing because you cant comprehend gamplay over eyecandy. Play The World Ends With You, and I almost guarantee you'd be singing a different tune.
    9. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      thank you i hate people that say its all about graphics its not i would say it is a even balance but i Prefer gameplay over graphics
    10. heartlessdaughter
      heartlessdaughter
      Yay!!

I can't wait !!
      I'm practically turning to a heartless just waiting for it
      ...and the other two, too. :3
    11. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      yeah except i am not turing into a heartless
    12. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna
      Oh yes, definitely agree with Neku... Gameplay over graphics any day.

Still anticipating... and dying. T_T
    13. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      yeah so long of a wait