New 358/2 Days, Coded, and BBS Info

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, it seemed all that came at the beginning of this year, was a High Quality scan of 358/2 days which wouldn't really count as something new, then it was a higher quality of something we saw last year.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

However now we've got some really nice new information concerning about the three games! Some are things we already know, as others are pretty new and at the same time are interesting. It's about time we got something like this considering lately Square-Enix has been in the dark.

Coded
    - The scene of Riku in Neverland is to show what Riku was thinking before he kidnapped Kairi.
    - The scene showing Traverse Town where Sora meets Donald and Goofy will be focusing on what Pluto did during that time.
    - Sora can glide in Coded.
    - The heartless have invaded the data, however they are not bugs.
    - High-Speed Mode makes Sora run really fast, as Crash Mode turns the game into a sidescroller action!
    - Debugs have a certain timelimit, if you fail to eliminate the bug then you can attempt again with other debugging methods.
    - Upgrade Points (VP) can be used to help Sora become stronger, and these are done by bug eliminatin and heartless destroyed. Each heartless is worth 10 points.
    - KH Coded's Online play can be used to join in and help other players in the game. However the system changes when in the other player's world, can you escape it? By the way the player's other then the one that joined will be shown as a shadow Sora to prevent confusions.

358/2 Days
    - The 14th member is not revealed yet.
    - Roxas' gameplay in single player mode has been changed slightly to give a more Kingdom Hearts feel.
    - Roxas' must collect hearts everyday, in Organization XIII Saix tells Roxas to be more careful next time.
    - The game will be moving throughout from Kingdom Hearts 1 - Kingdom Hearts 2.
    - Items obtained in Single Player Mode, can be used in Multiplayer Mode. Also the screen below is mostly used to display the map and target, however it is not complete.
    - The new gauge LP Mode has not been fully revealed, but is hinted to be used for powerful techniques.
    - In single player mode the arrow is under the right corner of the screen, when in multi player it's under the left. They didn't say if this mysterious arrow (Not the arrow showing where your character is) can be used by the touchpad or not.
    - There is a type of missions called "Hologram Missions" that can be used in single and multiplayer mode. These missions are not part of the main storyline at all. This is also how the Organization members trained.
    - When doing missions you'll be graded with either a "G" or a "N" The "G" means you did good, and your chair will begin to rotate and rise. If you get an "N" the chair will begin to descend, as you either swayed away from your mission or did a bad job.
    - The ability of Dodge roll gives more of a KH1 feel then it does KH2FM+
    - Some returning enemies from KH1 will be back, however they have been revamped and there are a few other surprises in the game.
    - This game is considered to be a mix of the normal Kingdom Hearts feel, as well as a dark feel to it.
    - The Organization character's personalities will be fully revealed in this game, this way you can follow the cutscenes better, and the conversations between them can become more interesting.
    - This game features an interesting twist in the battle system where you can chain your attacks together! You can attack, use dodgerolling, glide and more into just a single combination!
    - The actions and defenses of each Organization member is new, and they all have their own special ability! Xigbar was able to use stronger attacks for a short while.

Birth by Sleep
    - The scene of Cinderalla and Ven, is that Cinderalla is rushing towards the castle while Ven is staring at it, what could have caused this scenario?
    - There is a possibility of event limitations within the game.
    - Donald and Goofy watch as Yensid trains with Mickey in order for Mickey to become a stronger Keyblade warrior. What is his purpose to gain this power?
    - Terra and Malificent are working together, Terra's smile is hinting to a connection but Nomura won't say what.
    - Nomura hints that not all three Keybladers are connected to the three heroes of Kingdom Hearts II, however this game will explain the original conflict of the Kingdom Hearts series.
    - The new enemies names are not announced still...

Source: 2ch

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 8, 2008.

1. DawnedDusk
      DawnedDusk
      I'm starting to wonder if they're going too deep into the Kingdom Hearts Series.
      One peice of information leads to another, and another, and another. Then I supose that at the end of BBS, there'll be something not answered, and there'll be a game for that, and a game explaning about the mysterious XIV member, and a game about that note from the end of KH2. And probably a game abaut the journey into Kingdom Hearts or something.

See? It could go on forever. Just like what they're doing with the world of FF7.
      I can't belive I'm starting to think about fanning something new, something fresh, like The World Ends With You, when it comes out over here. I like that one song....
      I....

*shakes head*
      No, I can't forget about Kingdom Hearts! What's wrong with me....?
      *slaps self*
    2. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      once i see the destruction of hollow bastion i can say that i will be happy for a long time.

but i like long stories anyway.
    3. Zexion
      Zexion
      WOOO!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!
      385 days!!!!!! I'm waitin for it!!!!!!
      YEAH!!!!!!!!!! WOOO!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!
    4. Jaxter00
      Jaxter00
      Ven and Sora related!

Mabye Ven has a connection with Sora! In order for them to be alike he would need to have something to do with Sora! MABYE VEN IS SORAS FATHER!! Im not crazy because notice how Ven is said to be watching Sora and Riku play on the beach! Mabye Sora inherited his keyblade powers from him! It makes sense!
    5. Zexion
      Zexion
      hey! wait a sec ven is a kid isn't it?
    6. Cerberus55
      Cerberus55
      Terra working with Malificent?! I thought he was a good guy!
    7. DawnedDusk
      DawnedDusk
      Um... How would a kid have a son...?
      Nice theory and everyhting, but it makes no sence. Like AkuRoku... (why would soneome in their 20s be in love and stuff with a 15 year old? Really! It's completely illegal! :censor:)
    8. Unmei
      Unmei
      i wasn't sure if ven was sora's father, but i had another theory. what if ven is sora's brother? it could happen... i think...
    9. Big Red Lexaeus
      Big Red Lexaeus
      THANK U 4 the information Xaldin!
    10. Jaxter00
      Jaxter00
      Ven as Soras father

Well he could B older than he looks! Besides the youngest you can B 2 B married is 16. So Ven has to B at least 20 so it is quite possible!:cool: What do you have to argue THERE!!:guns:
    11. Shadows Of Oblivion
      Shadows Of Oblivion
      About a 0.01% chance of actually being the case there... Ven looks to be about 14... and that, quite frankly, is TOO young for that... older brother is MUCH more believable... unless he is CONSIDERABLY older than he looks, you can kick that theory out...

BTW, anyone notice Axel's face in the centre pic on the first scan...? He's GLARING... We don't see him actually glaring much... except in the scene in FMII where he's ordered to finish matters with Roxas (one way or another), interactions with Saïx, and when facing away from Marluxia... NO other times...
    12. Sora_The_keyblademaster
      Sora_The_keyblademaster
      Thanks

Thanks Xaldin!!!!!!! :)
      Well I don't care much about BBS and Coded actually I do but I am not getting them the surely game I am going to get is 358/2 Days!!! (I like the Multiplayer Mode)
    13. Jaxter00
      Jaxter00
      To hell with youz

you lot just have no taste for good ideas:mad::mad::ranting::guns: Game Trailers users are well nicer than you lot!
    14. libregkd