New 358/2 Days, Coded, and BBS Info

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, it seemed all that came at the beginning of this year, was a High Quality scan of 358/2 days which wouldn't really count as something new, then it was a higher quality of something we saw last year.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

However now we've got some really nice new information concerning about the three games! Some are things we already know, as others are pretty new and at the same time are interesting. It's about time we got something like this considering lately Square-Enix has been in the dark.

Coded
    - The scene of Riku in Neverland is to show what Riku was thinking before he kidnapped Kairi.
    - The scene showing Traverse Town where Sora meets Donald and Goofy will be focusing on what Pluto did during that time.
    - Sora can glide in Coded.
    - The heartless have invaded the data, however they are not bugs.
    - High-Speed Mode makes Sora run really fast, as Crash Mode turns the game into a sidescroller action!
    - Debugs have a certain timelimit, if you fail to eliminate the bug then you can attempt again with other debugging methods.
    - Upgrade Points (VP) can be used to help Sora become stronger, and these are done by bug eliminatin and heartless destroyed. Each heartless is worth 10 points.
    - KH Coded's Online play can be used to join in and help other players in the game. However the system changes when in the other player's world, can you escape it? By the way the player's other then the one that joined will be shown as a shadow Sora to prevent confusions.

358/2 Days
    - The 14th member is not revealed yet.
    - Roxas' gameplay in single player mode has been changed slightly to give a more Kingdom Hearts feel.
    - Roxas' must collect hearts everyday, in Organization XIII Saix tells Roxas to be more careful next time.
    - The game will be moving throughout from Kingdom Hearts 1 - Kingdom Hearts 2.
    - Items obtained in Single Player Mode, can be used in Multiplayer Mode. Also the screen below is mostly used to display the map and target, however it is not complete.
    - The new gauge LP Mode has not been fully revealed, but is hinted to be used for powerful techniques.
    - In single player mode the arrow is under the right corner of the screen, when in multi player it's under the left. They didn't say if this mysterious arrow (Not the arrow showing where your character is) can be used by the touchpad or not.
    - There is a type of missions called "Hologram Missions" that can be used in single and multiplayer mode. These missions are not part of the main storyline at all. This is also how the Organization members trained.
    - When doing missions you'll be graded with either a "G" or a "N" The "G" means you did good, and your chair will begin to rotate and rise. If you get an "N" the chair will begin to descend, as you either swayed away from your mission or did a bad job.
    - The ability of Dodge roll gives more of a KH1 feel then it does KH2FM+
    - Some returning enemies from KH1 will be back, however they have been revamped and there are a few other surprises in the game.
    - This game is considered to be a mix of the normal Kingdom Hearts feel, as well as a dark feel to it.
    - The Organization character's personalities will be fully revealed in this game, this way you can follow the cutscenes better, and the conversations between them can become more interesting.
    - This game features an interesting twist in the battle system where you can chain your attacks together! You can attack, use dodgerolling, glide and more into just a single combination!
    - The actions and defenses of each Organization member is new, and they all have their own special ability! Xigbar was able to use stronger attacks for a short while.

Birth by Sleep
    - The scene of Cinderalla and Ven, is that Cinderalla is rushing towards the castle while Ven is staring at it, what could have caused this scenario?
    - There is a possibility of event limitations within the game.
    - Donald and Goofy watch as Yensid trains with Mickey in order for Mickey to become a stronger Keyblade warrior. What is his purpose to gain this power?
    - Terra and Malificent are working together, Terra's smile is hinting to a connection but Nomura won't say what.
    - Nomura hints that not all three Keybladers are connected to the three heroes of Kingdom Hearts II, however this game will explain the original conflict of the Kingdom Hearts series.
    - The new enemies names are not announced still...

Source: 2ch

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 8, 2008.

1. SkyPirateXIII
      SkyPirateXIII
      WHAT?!!? That son of a.... :censor:

Sorry, had to get that out of my system :D
      Anyways, I can see Malificent leave the room and Terra starting to smile like in the scan, showing his betrayl :sly:
      Like with Axel and Larxene in CoM
    2. Haynette
      Haynette
      Ohhhhhh...BBS sounds pretty good, but 358/2 Days sounds AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
    3. twilightsbringing
      twilightsbringing
      The connection: Riku worked with Malificent just like Terra. Riku=earth=Terra
      Meh... I want the trailer! DX *shakes fist at SquareEnix*

I kinda think the same thing, because we know Terra isn't a bad guy. The are rumors going around that the reason why he consults Malificent is to wager for Aurora's safety. But that's just a rumor.
    4. Suzume
      Suzume
      Hmm that wouldn't actually be too far fetched...I mean, if Riku can handle working with the Disney villains in order to save Kairi, surely Terra could do the same.

Though I would love to see Terra double-cross Maleficent...
    5. Akino
      Akino
      Terra why must you betray us, working for Malificent! ...Oh well, the bad guys are always cooler. xD

Wow, no signs of new information of Aqua or the 14th member. D: GOD, Square you really want us to buy these games so we can just see the new girls. (I seriously want my Aqua scans now, plz.)

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! 8D
    6. Dredica
      Dredica
      I think he's trying to make a connection between him and, Riku! <_< >_> Riku is cool <_< >__>
    7. twilightsbringing
      twilightsbringing
      Me too! XD It might be a source of comic-relief, since this game sounds pretty depressing! *thinks up a comic*
    8. samuelwaynefoleyjr
      samuelwaynefoleyjr
      i think that terra might have been kinda brain-warshed like riku did by maleficent and maybe he fell into darkness more and when he was in the battle with master xehanort he lost his momory and when ansem
      foundn him the only thing he remebered was the name "xehanort" and when terra died he was zemnas. thats why he called aqua old friend.
    9. koolashley
      koolashley
      (Dark Red) That really made me happier that I'm going to get the game:D

Thanks for the update!
    10. Vallious
      Vallious
      Will 358/2 days have download play?
    11. Zeftnon - The Superior
      Zeftnon - The Superior
      Man, all that info made the three games more interesting than ever! 358/2 Days is gonna rock - they made it so realistic with the grading system and all. Geez, I can tell that they've got a LOT of work to do on BBS, considering the amount of news that's coming out about it.
    12. Radiowave
      Radiowave
      you know what would be funny? since 358/2 days goes from kh1-kh2 it would be funny seeing org 13 celebrating roxas' birthday. i mean demyx could play the happy birthday song i bet and xemnas could do lazer light shows. im seeing all these scans with roxas weilding the kingdom key. maybe he gets oathkeeper and oblivion for his birthday... O.o
    13. Xamad
      Xamad

No offense dude, but Riku already confirmed that much in KH2 after Sora, Donald, and Goofy defeated Sai'x(Sora was wondering why everyone was calling him Roxas, and Riku said, "Because, Sora, Roxas is your nobody.").

I'm not trying to shut you down man, but that one was sort've a given.

As for the connection between the knights and the heroes, well that might not be totally down the drain. No one seems to think that it counts that they all were chosen by the keyblade and that they have all met Maleficent. For now though, that's all we have=[.
    14. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      yeah i know that scene but i never got "roxas gathers hearts" out of riku saying he was beat up by roxas, maybe because i don't really listen to anything about roxas.

i got one big theory about the knights and i kinda think there is something up with all of them being keyblade masters, also i find it odd that they're all on the same island but that might just be plot hole. still i don't see xehanort as one to do things by random chance.
    15. exile0025
      exile0025
      this is so flippin cool!!!!!!!!
      i think terra is planing to backstab her
    16. Crumpet
      Crumpet
      Hmmm i always wondered what happened to Pluto

And I was reading a story and it mentioned the 14th member's name was Lexah.. I don't know if it's right or not... as it was just a story
    17. smartguy_05
      smartguy_05
      Thanks for this post! It's nice to get a glimpse of the upcoming Kingdom Hearts games.
    18. deep_dive101
    19. Marluxia55
      Marluxia55
      can wait to play coded it sounds awesome also BBS and 358/2 days
      :star-wars-smiley-02
    20. MelodiousNoctureDelight
      MelodiousNoctureDelight
      Sounds great!! I'm sure they'll all live up to the KH legacy...well, as much of it as there is so far anyways.

I really wanna play BBS now!!