New 2.8 Trailer Release Date and Scan of New Renders for 3D

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

Has the drought of Kingdom Hearts news finally ended? Well I sure as heck hope so!

First things first, we have a new 2.8 trailer upcoming, according to a tweet by Nomura himself!

Note: 5 JST is 4 am EST/ 1am PST

Next up we also have a scan of new renders of Sora and Riku from 3D HD!

They're looking pretty solid if you ask me! Are you guys looking forward to the new trailer? Think there's any chance we'll get some KH3 news? Let us know in the comments!

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Sep 12, 2016.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      I'm always ready for more of Best Girl and Back Cover uwu
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Apart from a mention in an interview and maybe a reveal or two in a magazine like Famitsu, probably not, as December was always meant to be the month they dump all the reveals they could on us. For now, they're just focusing on 2.8. Really hope the trailer reveals the release date.
    3. Rhyagella
      Rhyagella
      A new trailer? I can't wait! A whole new game with Aqua post-BBS is what I have been waiting for since I beat BBS.

(I thought they released the date already? December 2016?)
    4. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      What he's saying is that he wants a specific day that it'll be released. It's nice to know we'll be getting it in December, but I'd like to know if it's on the 3rd or the 23rd, you know?

In any case, this is exciting stuff. At least waking up early for classes means I see this a couple hours after it's out.
    5. Rhyagella
      Rhyagella
      Oh, that makes sense. I guess my brain was spazzing out right there. :D
    6. Krowley
      Krowley
      Scans looking nice and neat! Also awesome post as reporter heart :p
    7. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      :oops: Thank you! I'm really excited and I want more news... like now please. I actually had a lot of fun writing the post and especially the last post.