Nintendo Need Kalos Native Articuno

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Sebax, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Hello. I've been playing Pokemon X for some time now, and there is, at last, just a few more Pokemon I have to get to complete my regional dexes. Now, you may be asking: "How has he been playing so long without completing the Dex?!" Well, I have an answer: I completed my National Dex quite awhile ago; in fact, I'm very close to completing an honest Living Dex. However, if you are not aware, you can only complete the Central, Coastal, and Mountain Dexes by capturing, breeding, and training native Kalos Pokemon. Since I brought up a lot of other Pokemon from Black 2 to X, Pokemon that could be found in X, there was sometime before I could complete any of the three dexes and get the deserved crown.

Now, however, I only have a Pupitar to train into Tyranitar, catch and evolve a Lairon to evolve into Aggron, trade a Clamperl that I have back to me (I already have the Clamperl that's holding a Deep Sea Tooth), and a Kalos Native Articuno to see once and then you can have it back. I don't need to keep it. Really, I have more Legendary Birds than I really need.

I'm really hoping somebody will trade me the Articuno to see just out of the goodness of their hearts, but I can offer a 4IV Poochyena or a Polar region Scatterbug, either of which you can nickname.