Naruto: The First Shinobi War ooc thread

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Twilight_Nobody13, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

In this rp the characters Naruto and such aren't born yet. During the First Shinobi War there was a tale unrecorded in the scrolls of old.

Before the First Shinobi War the world was divided into not Hidden Villages but Clans. A war sparked not only between the Uchiha and Senju Clans. Even with the Village Hidden in the Leaves created and stable and Madara Uchiha's death, there still remained those who despised Hashirama and the village itself. With the sealing of the Nine-Tails Fox into Mito Uzumaki, most thought the peace would last a lifetime.

However...the peace did not last. Following Madara's death, a boy was found not far from the Valley where he was killed. This boy possessed a unique form of the Sharingan and was brought into the Hidden Leaf Village and taken into the Uchiha Clan that resided there. It wasn't long before he enrolled in the Acadamy with the other kids of the Village. The boy possessed advanced powers of the Sharingan and because of it, the people of Konoha feared him. Isolating the child, the possibility of a life-changing event drew ever nearer.

The Clans:
    The Uchiha Clan: famous for the Sharingan and their mastery over Fire Style Jutsu
    The Senju Clan: reknown for their exeptional usage of Earth, Water and Wood Style Jutsu
    The Aburame Clan: known for the hidden jutsu using insects.
    The Akimichi Clan: known for their usage of the Expansion Jutsu technique.
    The Hyuga Clan: famous for the Byakugan and the Gentle Fist style of fighting
    The Inuzuka Clan: known for their use of ninken (ninja hounds) as fighting companions
    The Kaguya Clan: possessing the kekkei genkai Shikotsumayaku (the ability to harden and use any bone in their body as a weapon)
    The Nara Clan: known for their intelligence and manipulation of shadows
    The Sarutobi Clan: possess a skill for mastering high-level techniques easily
    The Uzumaki Clan: recently known for the Jinchuriki Mito Uzumaki and future lines of Jinchuriki
    The Yamanaka Clan: specializing in mind related techniques
    The Kurama Clan: extremely skilled genjutsu users

For more Clans outside Konoha: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Clans

Rules:
    1. Follow the RP section rules
    2. No Godmoding
    3. As stated at the beginning, characters like Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke aren't born yet. This is the time of Hashirama and Madara.
    4. Madara is dead. Tobi (since his identity is yet to be revealed) is not playable.
    5. Stay active
    6. In order to have a rank higher than Acadamy student, Genin or Chunin, inbox/PM me.

OC Form

Username:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Clan:
    Bio:
    Other:

---------------------------------

Children of the Hidden Leaf:

Username: Twilight_Nobody13
    Name: Ryuu Uchiha
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Clan: Uchiha
    Bio: Ryuu was found near the Valley of the End and raised in the Uchiha Clan in the Hidden Leaf Village. He doesn't remember why he was at the Valley or who his parents were. The fear and irrational hatred of him from the village has made the boy isolated and resentful.
    Other: He possesses the kekkei genkai Sharingan and if he focuses, to the further, more advanced state, the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Name: Hotaru Senju
    Bio: Hotaru is the Second Hokage's daughter. Treated with respect, the girl doesn't know about war or hatred. She has developed an intense crush on Ryuu since meeting him at their first day in the Acadamy.
    Other: Hotaru possesses her Uncle Hashirama's ability to use Wood Style jutsu.

Name: Yuhiko Inozuka & Kamisori
    Appearance: http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users...default/anime-boy--large-msg-119479397947.jpg :Kami: black puppy
    Bio: Yuhiko and his dog Kamisori are always together. Upon recieving her for his seventh birthday they became inseperable. Ninja hounds live longer than average dogs and thus, Yuhiko vowed to protect his dog.
    Other: They enrolled in the acadamy and are usually found on the roof taking naps.

Name: Asuka Hyuga
    Appearance: [​IMG][​IMG]
    Bio: Asuka is a member of the Hyuga family. Among all the other members, being the head's son, Asuka believes he is better than the other students at everything. Including Ryuu who seems to have a talent for everything. His dream is to one day fight Ryuu in a fair match and win.
    Other: Asuka will one day become the head of the Hyuga family. (This is before the twin brothers of the Hyuga were born and split the family into Main family and Branch families.)

Leaders of the future teams:

Name: Kyohatsu (Kyo) Yamanaka
    Clan: Yamanaka
    Bio: Kyo lost his seven siblings to illness and thus suffers a severe anti-social disorder along with an incredible ability to be late for important things. His mother started a flower shop that occasionally he can be seen working the counter or tending the flowers on his days off. As leader of Team One, Kyo harbors no ill will towards his students but teaches with an iron fist. He's also known to be quite a pervert. His peers refer to him by his last name and rarely they call him Kyo the Vanishing Flower due to his speed and mind transfer jutsu.
    Other: Kyo has completed 298 missions all B-Rank and above.

Name: Yuuki Kurama
    Clan: Kurama
    Bio: Yuuki was not born with the enormous skill that her clan can possess, but she utilizes her Genjustu to it's fullest ability. As leader of Team Two, she cares about her students greatly.
    Other: Yuuki has completed 147 missions so far: 14 D-Rank; 53 C-Rank; 42 B-Rank; 31 A-Rank; 7 S-Rank.

2. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Username: Sessamaru
    Name: Uzumaki Tetsuya
    Clan: Uzumaki
    Bio: Born into the Uzumaki clan, Tetsuya is just an average boy who moved to Konoha to become a great ninja. He's rather young, naïve, and quite happy-go-lucky. His optimism and kindness is unrelenting, making him rather stubborn and headstrong.
    Other: Tetsuya possesses the trademark bright-red hair of the Uzumaki people, the unique lifeforce, and even their longevity should he live long enough.

3. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Accepted, thank you very much.

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Username: V@nit@s
    Name:Ryoko Nara
    Clan: Nara
    Bio: Ryoko is a prodigy in tactical offense, mostly from being taught by her father and uncles. She is a very graceful young lady, but is also rather hard headed.
    Other: N/A

May post more later

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

accepted. I'd like at least three more acadamy students...

6. Haru66 Moogle Assistant

Username: Haru66
    Name: Haru Uchiha
    Appearance:
    Clan: Uchiha
    Bio: Haru lived a regular happy life. He's the natural hardworker but despite his hard working nature, he's a very happy guy. He works with a smile all the time. [​IMG]
    Other:

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Accepted. Those other three acadamy students are top priority still.

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Because I'm tired of waiting and there is no rule against a three person rp. Who wants to start? Maybe we'll gain more members if we actually start.

9. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I guess I could...if its alright with you...

10. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Now... if only I had the ghost of George Carlin to write my material for me.

Anywho, I'm glad this RP finally started. I've been itching to use this makeshift character.

11. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

At least we got started. Sorry if my posts seem a bit lack luster. I wasn't able to think of anything funnier or better than that, like I normally could. Haven't been in the mood to be funny.

12. Mysty Unknown

I would love to join this and kind of been hesitating to do so. I am unaware if I am aloud to use the Rinnagan or not.

Of course I would not use the Six Paths of Pain though.[DOUBLEPOST=1347429032][/DOUBLEPOST]Username: Otonashi
    Name: Ayatsuri
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Clan: Shirogane (birth) Uzumaki (taken in)
    Bio: Aya (nickname) was born into the clan near the Land of Wind, however, a storm pushed her away from the clan and her family as a baby and wound up near the Uzumaki clan. She was taken in but she was not treated the same way by the adults as she was the children. She hates the adult figures with a passion.

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Accepted. Since we've already discussed the Rinnegan thing. I kinda just drove myself a little bit nuts trying to place everyone again... Since this rp goes somewhat by episodes I'll have to ask to keep interaction with Tetsuya, Ryoko and Ryuu to a minimum. I'll add in the older shinobi once the next "episode" starts which will be soon.

14. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

I don't know what boys you're talking about besides Tetsuya....but the whole plot purpose of the Shinobi stopping beside them and letting them hear that the Jinchuriki was kidnapped was for them to go after her.

15. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Yeah, I know that. She was moving out of the way so they could plan out a strategy. It's easier to plan when you're not being hit by people every two seconds. Geez...

No matter what I do, someone just wants to yell at me.

There, I edited it.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

17. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I'm still the last post. Bumping for reminding people.

18. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Been busy. Going to post when I wake up. Going to bed now.

19. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

It's okay. No worries. Just been a bit bored since I've been home. XD

20. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Finally posted! Sorry, my internet was being a bit wacky the past couple days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.