Manga Naruto Susanoo Question (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by ReverofEnola, Dec 24, 2013.

1. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

So I've been reading manga for a while and I am still confused as to how Madara got out of Gaara's seal by using his Susanoo. When he doesn't have any eyes...
    [​IMG]
    I mean I remember Itachi doing something similar to this but at least he had eyeballs!
    So the question:
    How is Madara capable of using his Susanoo without the use of his eyes?

2. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

He also used pretha path from rinnegan without his rinengan. That is not the first time something like this occurs (like Itachi's sealed sharingans). I think that a true Uchiha can use some Sharigan techniques without their eyes , but they have to "pay a price" to do it.. Uchihas that have Senju's chakra/body can use Izunagi (Ominiton) a power that normaly is exclusive to the Rinnegan, but because of it they have to pay it with their eyesight.. because of shodaime's cells and his chakra he already have the necessary things to do some jutsus from the rinengan.
    About Susanoo there is one more special thing it is a "conditional jutsu" if you use the jutsus from both Mangekyous susanoo will apear even if there is no chakra.

3. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Meh propably is just Kishimoto's mediocre writing or the fact that he forgets sometimes to draw activated Sharingans like he did so many times in the past with Sasuke.

4. Jin うごかないで

Well. Yamato is still missing, most of us believe he's forgotten about Yamato who'se still in Obito's lair. His condition has been incapacitated for almost 3-4 years now and I think everyone has forgotten about him so basically a major supporting character for shippuden was born and then forgotten from 2007-2011