Naruto:Recruitment

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Alpha Shadow, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Alright I'll be updating probably on Mondays only because I have to devote my time Tuesdays thru Fridays towards school and Saturdays and Sundays towards getting gameplays and stuff for YouTube, Mondays however are the days where I will relax and either play Guitar Hero or Rock Band or read a book maybe so I will have the time to update this story. I will be trying to get used to this schedule and need to prioritize this schedule too.

2. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Alright I'm gonna update tomorrow, I had computer problems and had to go out and buy a new one but it's three times better so I'll be able to do a lot more now and plus I can update these a lot faster and easier thanks to this awesome keyboard!

3. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Okay! I have decided to update this when I have two or three hours of free time. College has caught up to me so much because of the constant assignments I get for English lol so I will do ALL I can to update this story. Please remain patient, also I have a friend who's in a similar situation and just can't update his YouTube channel because of work and me I just have College so please please please forgive me and I'll try to get this updated. Tomorrow I might just turn off everything, put some music and pretend nothing is happening and just write this chapter.

4. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 25 - The End Of The Struggle

It is now three against one, the battle against Data Xemnas is coming to an end, the three heroes are empowered with spirit as well as their physical abilities being increased tenfold. No one is holding back anymore power, it's time to settle this once and for all!

Miranda and Taylor made their way with Zexion and King Mickey to the summit of Data XIII's fortress, on the way there they met up with the others who have defeated the other Data XIII members. The only member left now was Data Xemnas who's in a battle with David, Sora, and Xemnas. They all could feel the power circulating around one area and it sent shivers down their spines! At the top of the summit they spotted the four of them in a stand-off, none of them made a move, each of them were channeling their energy and were focused!

"I can't believe how strong David's become!" said Taylor.

"I remember how quiet he used to be, he was always shy, always a nice person." said Brandon.

"Yeah I know, now look at him, he's bold, he's furious, he's calm, he's strong." said Joseph.

"I've always liked David before he even acquired his powers, and now I've fallen so much in love with him." said Miranda smiling.

"That's good Miranda, I'm glad that there's someone who loves him for who he used to be and still loves him for who he is now." said Brandon.

"Thanks Brandon!" said Miranda smiling.

"Christian! This is getting good!" said Ricky.

"I knows broham!" said Christian.

"David's about go Fus Ro Dah on Data Xemnas!" said Travis.

"David's about to go Ezio Auditore on Data Xemnas!" said Lucus.

"David's about to go Goku on Data Xemnas!" said Cody.

"David's about to go Call of Duty on Data Xemnas!" said Hanna.

"Okay we all get it David's about go god mode on Data Xemnas now stop!" said Taylor laughing.

(On the battlefield)

"Sora. Xemnas. Shall we?" asked David.

"Let's go!" said Sora.

The three charged at him from different directions, D. Xemnas created an Afterimage and appeared behind Sora and kicked his back, then he used Afterimage again and slashed Xemnas with his Sabres three times and then force pushed him into the skyscraper! David and D. Xemnas then both used Afterimage with David being faster than D. Xemnas resulted in him punching D. Xemnas towards the ground! D. Xemnas got back up and used Afterimage again but this time he moved twice as fast as before but David was able to read his movements and jumped up and kicked him towards a nearby building, then he proceeded to firing off a Kamehameha Wave towards the building to destroy it! D. Xemnas flew out from the rubble and landed firm on the surface staring at David.

"I won't allow you to beat me!" said D. Xemnas.

"Then bring it on." said David.

D. Xemnas rushed towards him with his Sabres and activated his Thunder element which encased his body in an electric armor to protect him from physical attacks! David seen this and started to dodge his attacks while trying to find an opening in the armor, but there wasn't an opening! Xemnas stood back up and charged towards D. Xemnas using his own electric armor and collided with him! The two clashed Sabres repeatedly and swiftly, they jumped from building to building while clashing their swords together! D. Xemnas swung towards Xemnas who countered by grabbing the blade and kicking D. Xemnas' chest! He then jumped into the air and began to spin rapidly with his Sabres unleashed and came down on D. Xemnas with furious attacks! Xemnas then executed his Sabre Dance technique which made him float around D. Xemnas and slash him in circles while executing epic movements! Sora then recovered and noticed Xemnas was winning against D. Xemnas and went to support him! Xemnas noticed Sora approaching and kicked D. Xemnas towards him to execute a team combination! Sora understood what was happening and summoned his Ultima Weapon and uppercut D. Xemnas with the blade, then Sora and Xemnas jumped into the air and began to circle around D. Xemnas while slashing at him rapidly! David watched as this happened and began to smile. D. Xemnas then recovered in mid-air and repelled them both with a Thunder Barrier which shocked them furiously and they flew towards the ground unconscious!

"I see, so you weren't at full power." said David.

"I wanted to see how strong the three of you were and I can tell that all of you are just weak." said D. Xemnas.

"So what do you plan to do?" asked David.

"I am going to transform, and destroy the three of you!" said D. Xemnas.

"Then go for it." said David smiling.

"Very well, if you wish to die so quickly I'll grant it!" said D. Xemnas.

Data Xemnas began to focus his energy and gathered the power of the fallen Data XIII members! David stood there smiling at him. D. Xemnas started to gather more and more energy until the energy started fade!

"What!? What's going on!?" asked D. Xemnas.

"We anticipated that you were going to draw in all of Data XIII's powers and use them as your own. So we took the liberty of sealing their powers so that way you can't take them." said David.

"No way!" said D. Xemnas.

"You can't defeat me Xemnas, just surrender." said David.

Data Xemnas began to laugh.

"Fool! I knew this was going to happen!" said D. Xemnas.

"What do you mean?" asked David.

"I knew Data XIII's powers would be sealed to where I can't take them, truthfully I have another transformation that topples their combined powers!" said D. Xemnas.

"What!?" said David surprised.

"I will show you the ultimate power, the power of Kingdom Hearts, the power I soon will possess, the power of......Ultimate Xemnas!" said D. Xemnas.

Data Xemnas flew into Kingdom Hearts' shadow and began to absorb all of its power and began to transform! His clothing changed into black and gold color and looked similar to the Twilight Xemnas that Sora and Riku faced before! His hair became a completely darkish blue color! His hands that were encased in electricity gained a red color! The others watched in awe and terror as D. Xemnas became more powerful than before! D. Xemnas descended onto the ground.

"So what do you think?" asked Ultimate Xemnas.

"Do you feel that power?" asked Joseph.

"Yeah." said Brandon.

"He's become stronger than David." said Lucus.

"Don't give up on him yet Lucus." said Cody.

"We shouldn't give up on him at all!" said Miranda.

"We need to get ready to jump in!" said Brandt.

"No! Let's wait and see what he does." said Sasuke.

"So David, what do you think of the power I'm displaying to you right now?" asked Ultimate Xemnas.

"It's impressive." said David.

"Is that all you have to say? It is best to let it all out before you die." said Ultimate Xemnas.

"But it's not as impressive as what I'm about to show you." said David.

"What's that?" said Ultimate Xemnas.

"Let me give you a demonstration, a little lesson about Super Saiyans. What you see now is my normal state." said David.

He transformed into a Super Saiyan. "This is a Super Saiyan, it increases my power and speed and senses tenfold, and this," said David transforming into Super Saiyan 2, "this is a Super Saiyan who has gone past a Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan 2 in other words." said David.

"All you did was change your hair color and got a little stronger so what?" said Ult. Xemnas.

"You'll love this next one." said David smiling.

"What's he doing?" asked Cody.

David began to accumulate mass amounts of Ki and repelled waves of power that shook the fortress his friends were standing on!

"My word, what power!" said King Mickey.

"His power is going off the scale!" said Taylor.

"Could he be?" started Joseph.

"Yes, he is." said Brandon.

"What's going on?" asked Miranda.

"Just watch, David's about to defy the odds." said Brandon.

David continued to build up his power, his hair began to become longer and longer and longer, his eyebrows vanished, he became brighter and slightly bulkier! He then released the last bit of energy and his power exploded!

The light simmered down. The smoke cleared and revealed David's newest transformation!

"What? What is this?" asked Ult. Xemnas.

"Sorry that took so long, this is my first time using this form, this is what I like to call Super Saiyan 3." said David smiling.

"No matter, that newfound strength won't be enough to kill me!" said Ult. Xemnas.

Ultimate Xemnas charged towards David with his dark blue Sabres and slashed through his body instantly! David remained smiling as he vanished! He appeared on the side of Ult. Xemnas and pummeled him across the fortress at high speeds!

"Wow! When did David make clones?" asked Taylor.

"He's not using clones, that's pure speed." said Joseph.

"Seriously!?" said everyone surprised.

"The downside to Super Saiyan 3 is that it consumes lots of Ki, David won't be able to maintain it for long. He told me and Brandon about the form before we got onto the battlefield." said Joseph.

"He said that he can only maintain Super Saiyan 3 for only five minutes, after that he'll be running on empty when it comes to Ki, but his Chakra is unaffected." said Brandon.

"So then he can just use Susano'o right?" asked Miranda.

"No, he won't have any Chakra left either." said Joseph.

"What do you mean?" asked Ricky.

"He's using his Chakra to extend the time period or actually halt the five minute duration of Super Saiyan 3. Right now he's gonna play around Ult. Xemnas until the time limit starts, and that's when he's gonna finish him off." said Brandon.

"So he's running on unlimited Ki thanks to his Chakra?" asked Taylor.

"Yes he is." said Brandon.

"So how long before his Chakra is depleted?" asked Sasuke.

"I'd say in about another minute his Chakra will be completely gone, he's using Chakra to obtain this insane speed he's showing now." said Joseph.

"Wow Super Saiyan 3 must be a very powerful form!" said Travis.

"It is, you have no idea." said Brandon.

"Alright Xemnas, it's time I ended this." said David.

"No! I won't allow you to defeat me!" said Ult. Xemnas.

Ultimate Xemnas sent a shockwave through David's body but had no effect. "It's useless." said David. He got closer to Ult. Xemnas who slashed at him with his Sabres but David never flinched. "Struggle all you want, in the end you'll still fail." David said. Ult. Xemnas then vanished and appeared behind Miranda and took her hostage!

"Back off or I kill the girl!" said Ult. Xemnas.

"You're gonna try the hostage approach. You decided to take Miranda as a hostage......I guess you want a painful death don't you?" said David.

"I'm warning you, you aren't fast enough to stop me from killing her!" said Ult. Xemnas.

"Watch and learn." said David.

Two of David's clones attacked Ult. Xemnas from behind while the real David saved Miranda all in an instant!

"Um WTF just happened!?" asked Lucus.

"David instantly saved Miranda using his instantaneous speed." said Joseph smiling.

"With the help of my clones too." said David smiling.

"Thanks David, sorry I let my guard down." said Miranda.

"It's no problem Miranda, I won't let anyone hurt you." said David smiling.

"I know." said Miranda smiling.

"So Xemnas....you held Miranda as a hostage, you threatened to kill her, you've harmed my friends, you've caused pain and suffering to everyone in Radiant Garden and all of the other worlds, and for that I shall grant you a swift and painless death." said David.

"You won't be able to kill me, I am invincible!" said Ult. Xemnas.

David dashed towards Ult. Xemnas and pierced through his stomach using a hidden blade! David then force pushed Ult. Xemnas into a building and then kicked him into the air, then he came down on Ult. Xemnas with a golden Chidori and smashed him into the ground! He then propelled Ult. Xemnas into the air again and used his instantaneous speed to attack Ult. Xemnas while in the air, while this was going on an afterimage of David was seen creating a Kamehameha Wave that was infused with Amaterasu! "I'm gonna finish you off, once and for all." said David. "May no one remember your name." David finished.

He blast his Black Flaming Kamehameha towards Ult. Xemnas and connected the beam! Ult. Xemnas was hurled into Kingdom Hearts and the both of them were destroyed!!!!

"He destroyed Xemnas along with Kingdom Hearts!" said Taylor.

"Your majesty is that a bad thing?" asked Riku.

"I'm not sure, but one thing I do know that's good about it being destroyed is the fact that no one will target it for power any longer." said King Mickey.

"Kingdom Hearts is gonna be restored in a few minutes, I used Chaos Control before the blast connected with it and moved it into space. It's not far it's near the sun but it won't get destroyed or anything like that, it's protected by a barrier." said David.

"Wow you did all of that as the blast was connected to Xemnas?" asked Brandon.

"Instantaneous speed is a very powerful technique to have especially when you can manipulate Chaos Control." said David smiling.

"Overpowered *******!" said Raelon smiling.

Everyone began to laugh as Kingdom Hearts reappeared!

To Be Continued!

I finally got around to doing this, the last chapter will be done this week or next week I have essays to write but who knows maybe I can update this week that's if all goes well! But hope you all enjoyed! :D

5. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Hey guys if you've been waiting patiently I just want to say thanks! As a reward for waiting this long here's the last chapter!

Final Chapter - Remembrance

The battle with Data XIII had finally come to an end, Kingdom Hearts restored back to its stable order. Organization XIII went back to their World to enter into an eternal sleep, which is meant for them to prevent their Data forms from reactivating. David and Mickey went to see them off while the others walked around Radiant Garden reminiscing. Hanna, Travis, Christian, Ricky, Brandt, Kyle, Hollie, and Andy all walked around the Marketplace.

"Hard to believe how much has changed five years ago." said Travis.

"Five years? I thought it was seven years?" said Hanna.

"I thought it was ten." said Brandt.

"So it's been either five or more years since we've gained our powers let's say that." said Ricky.

"Yeah, and we've had some pretty sweet adventures." said Christian.

"I know right!" said Ricky.

"We've become a lot stronger and wiser since then, we had no idea what the world was like outside of ours." said Andy.

"I agree." said Hollie.

"We traveled through time, we relived the key moments in Battlefield and Call of Duty, we've gained the skills of soldiers and enhanced them to make us super soldiers!" said Brandt.

"So basically we're Spartans from Halo?" asked Travis.

"No fool we're just super soldiers not Spartans, we don't have the badass armor that they have!" said Kyle.

"It would be so awesome to have them though!" said Christian.

"Yeah!" said Travis.

"I wasn't really fond of Halo, I wasn't good at it at all." said Hanna.

"Well that's only because they had the shields which made it difficult to kill the other players unless you punched them or sniped them or stuck them with a Plasma Grenade." said Ricky.

"Well lately they've been making the guns stronger so you could damage the shields more." said Christian.

"But then they would increase the power of the shields which then would bring back the same problem." said Brandt.

"Yeah I know, its just it's best to let the guns and shields stay the same because if you change one of them the community would be saying, "Oh this gun's too powerful please upgrade the shields!" I mean could you imagine that?" said Christian.

"Well I don't think Bungie releases patches for their games, I don't recall any updates for Halo 3 regarding weapon or shield balancing." said Ricky.

"I don't either, maybe they did maybe they didn't." said Andy.

"Well getting off that subject, remember how COD used to be good?" asked Travis.

"Yeah COD 4 and World at War were the best COD games of the series, everything had balance in it and there wasn't MOABs or as much campers as there are now." said Brandt.

"I loved WaW only for the Zombies, that's all I would play." said Travis.

"Yeah Zombies was so epic!" said Ricky.

"I agree!" said Christian.

"I think we all agree that Zombies was an awesome game mode in WaW, I'm glad they brought it back for Black Ops and Black Ops II." said Andy.

"Speaking of which is there any word on how many Prestiges there are in Black Ops II? And isn't there supposed to be a Halo 4 coming out at some point?" asked Hanna.

"We're getting 10 Prestiges and the maximum level is 55. When you Prestige your challenges don't reset and you also get a Prestige Token like MW3." said Brandt.

"Ah well that's cool." said Ricky.

"As for Halo 4 it's supposed to come out in November." said Christian.

"But we're not able to purchase it here, I don't think Radiant Garden even has gaming consoles." said Hollie.

"Well we ARE in the marketplace so we should take a look around." said Ricky.

"Man we should've asked David he'd be probably know." said Travis.

"I don't think so, he's been traveling all around the world. I doubt he had the time to go around looking for games and stuff." said Andy.

"Yeah, he's been gone for awhile, training and liberating other Worlds from the Heartless and Nobodies and whatnot." said Christian.

"Isn't amazing though, he was always a quiet person, and was always nice, now look at him." said Hanna.

"After his dad died he changed. He awakened hidden powers and trained for so long trying to control them." said Hollie.

"I remember one day at school when I first saw David rage and used his Sharingan against someone in the gym during P.E." said Ricky.

"What happened?" asked Hanna.

"He was playing basketball and then someone was talking about him and how he was weak for being upset about his dad and then he just instantly used his Sharingan, the ball flew towards him and he kicked it towards the guy's head and knocked him out!" said Ricky.

"Damn that has to hurt!" said Christian laughing.

"He deserved it, there's nothing wrong with feeling depressed over a lost loved one especially if he was your father." said Brandt.

"After that the guy got up and went after David who still had his Sharingan active and then David side stepped him and kept punching the hell out of him and then took his leg and flipped him onto the floor hard! Then his Sharingan deactivated and David ran away in fear of his power." said Ricky.

"Wow, I never knew about that." said Hollie.

"It was awesome but scary at the same time." said Ricky.

"It's amazing how he's progressed though, look how powerful he's become!" said Travis.

"He has a lot more control now but before when he trained us and awakened our powers and Miranda had got herself injured to where she was near death he had unleashed all of his rage and awakened his Mangekyou Sharingan. Remember that?" asked Hanna.

"Oh yeah that time Wesley became evil and was working with Future Tyra?" said Brandt.

"Yeah that time." said Ricky.

"I gotta admit I was not expecting all of that to happen." said Andy.

"David was really pissed that day." said Hollie.

"Wait what happened exactly since I wasn't there?" asked Christian.

"Well Wesley had trouble controlling his dark powers and it took control over him, then Tyra's future self manipulated that darkness and caused him to run amok. Then David confronted them both and defeated Wesley and wounded Future Tyra, then Miranda showed up to help David and Future Tyra used Chidori and stabbed Miranda putting her in a near death state. She confessed to David who then felt her sincere feelings and realized his own feelings for her and released Amaterasu onto Future Tyra. Wesley shielded her and got disintegrated instantly!" said Ricky.

"Wow, I never knew David could get mad like that to where he would just unleash Amaterasu on the spot like that." said Christian.

"Trust me Christian, it was epic but definitely frightening." said Andy.

"Too frightening." said Kyle.

"But at least he maintained his composure afterwards so that's a good thing, we thought he would go on to being evil or depressed about what happened to Miranda but he went back to his old self." said Ricky.

"Well that is definitely a good thing." said Christian.

They continued to walk around the marketplace until they found gaming consoles and lots of games which made them forget all about what they were talking about. Meanwhile, Brandon, Joseph, Raelon, Lucus, and Cody walked around the Great Maw as they remembered how they had the chance to become Super Saiyans. They laughed about how weak they used to be and how glad they are strong enough to do whatever they want. Basically they bragged.

"Man all of the stuff we did, fighting alongside Goku and Vegeta, fighting Cell, good times!" said Lucus.

"Becoming Super Saiyans was so legit, AND we were the first ones to become Super Saiyans of the group!" said Raelon.

"Actually wasn't David the one who became a Super Saiyan first?" asked Joseph.

"Nope David don't count he's not apart of the group." said Lucus.

"Why not?" asked Cody.

"Because he had his powers first and then all the rest of us awakened our powers at the same time." said Lucus.

"But David was also the one who helped us awaken these powers so I think he has a right to be in the group." said Joseph.

"Lucus think about it what if David didn't become a Super Saiyan first and you did would you then let him into the group?" asked Cody.

"Yes." said Lucus.

"Well too bad David is in the group, he's the first to become a Super Saiyan and that's that." said Brandon.

"If it wasn't for him we wouldn't be alive right now remember?" asked Joseph.

"That time when Future Tyra and Eric went on a rampage and killed all of us?" asked Raelon.

"Yeah, if David wouldn't have defeated them both we would still be dead." said Cody.

"We sure would." said Brandon.

"So Lucus any objections?" asked Joseph.

"None." said Lucus.

"Alright good talk now enough about David and his accomplishments let's talk about how awesome we've become!" said Raelon.

"Yeah that sounds better." said Lucus.

So they dropped the subject about David quick and talked about themselves. Pretty egotistic this group.

Miranda, Taylor, Sora, and Riku walked around Disney Castle as they talked about how the battle with Data XIII and the Heartless was tiring. It was indeed a long battle that has finally come to an end, many good things and crazy things happened.

"Sora and Riku how do you guys continue to fight the Heartless without getting tired?" asked Taylor.

"It does get tiring at first but once you continue to fight them you'll start to enjoy it after awhile." said Riku.

"Enjoy it?" said Taylor.

"Yeah, it gets interesting when you fight a new breed of Heartless, we don't always fight the same classes of Heartless, they can take many different forms and gain new abilities but also new weaknesses. Although there have been a few Heartless that are difficult to defeat because they lacked many weaknesses." said Sora.

"Some Heartless are Magic resistant and some are Melee resistant. There are even some that can withstand Magic AND Melee attacks which meant that it would be very difficult to defeat them." said Riku.

"But then how would you defeat them if you couldn't use Magic or your Keyblade to fight?" asked Miranda.

"Sora and I have the ability to activate our bodies and cause them to strengthen in power, speed, and magic. You know them as Drive Forms, but we also have a new transformation called the Twilight or Necro Form. Sora has the Twilight Form while I have the Necro Form." said Riku.

"The Twilight Form increases my Power and Magic abilities greatly, but my speed gets a slight increase. I can Dual Wield Keyblades and activate an ability called Afterimage which is similar to David's Instant Transmission except this Afterimage ability is able to increase my Agility skills allowing me to do Parkour." said Sora.

"My Necro Form increases my Power and Speed greatly as well as my Agility, but my Magic powers get a slight increase. Unlike Sora I don't have an Afterimage technique, instead I have a Dark Armor ability that lets me increase my Defensive skills. I was already able to do Parkour but thanks to the Necro Form it'll be enhanced to where I mantle or climb or free run better than before." said Riku.

"Wow that sounds so amazing!" said Taylor.

"It takes time to master a new transformation, I'm sure you both know this." said Riku.

"Yeah, I know it all too well." said Miranda.

"Oh yeah I remember, the Dark Kyuubi had took over your body that one time and caused all kinds of hell to break loose." said Taylor.

"Yeah." said Miranda.

"What happened exactly?" asked Riku.

"Want to tell them?" asked Taylor.

"Yeah you can explain it to them." said Miranda.

"Okay....well for starters.....Miranda has this spirit known as the Dark Kyuubi named Moka. It's a demon fox that resonates with Miranda's Chakra and can increase her powers just as much as a Super Saiyan's power would, but there were times where Moka would take over her body and mind and cause her to create chaos. The first time that it was released was when we believed that David was killed by Miranda." said Taylor.

"So David was on the verge of death?" asked Sora.

"Yes, but at the time we thought he died because we could no longer feel his energy and assumed the worst. After that Miranda came back and used her powers to control all of us. This went on for almost a year until David came back fully rejuvenated. He fought with Miranda and managed to free her from Moka's control and freed everyone else as well. Once he did that, this giant Heartless appeared out of nowhere and attacked us, we all put our powers together and fought against it but were no match. It didn't faze at all no matter what we hit it with, it defeated all of us except David who stood his ground and became a Super Saiyan and combined his Chakra with his Ki to unleash one final attack that destroyed the giant Heartless. Once we woke up, David was gone." said Taylor.

"Ah I see now, the day that Sora and I were fighting the giant Heartless called the "Heartless Golem" it had disappeared and tracked it to your world. Once we got there we found all of you unconscious but David was the only one standing but he was exhausted because of all the power he had to use." said Riku.

"So then you guys were the ones that took him?" asked Taylor.

"No, Axel was already there tending to him and told him what was going on. Sora and I already knew what was going on with Organization XIII but we chose to leave it to Axel to recruit David and get him to help us. David was helping us and Organization XIII to slow down the advancements of the Heartless since we were beginning to get outnumbered, and it was Merlin who told us of someone who had great powers sleeping within him and that if we added him to our cause our might would increase up to ten thousand with just him on our side." said Riku.

"Then when time had passed David began to grow stronger and stronger until he achieved a new form that awakened all of his magical abilities, the Assassin Form." said Sora.

"But wait didn't he get that form during the battle with Data XIII?" asked Miranda.

"No, what had happened was after he used the form he collapsed and when he woke up he couldn't remember a thing, which meant that he didn't know how to activate the form again." said Riku.

"So then when he talked to his dad and trained with him in his sleep is when he learned how to control the Assassin Form and then acquire his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan?" asked Taylor.

"Yeah." said Sora.

"Interesting." said Miranda.

"I can't believe how strong David's gotten I'm sorry but he's too overpowered." said Taylor.

"He has definitely become very powerful but he did it for one reason." said Riku.

"What reason would that be?" asked Miranda.

"It was to protect the love of his life, You." said Riku.

"Me?" said Miranda surprised.

"David trained harder and harder every day in hopes of acquiring the power to protect you and save his friends, but most of all to make sure that you were safe and protected, he wanted to start a life with you." said Sora.

"He's so sweet!" said Taylor.

"He is." said Miranda smiling.

David and King Mickey had walked out from the Throne Room and met up with the four of them.

To Be Continued!

Sorry I need to take care of some college matters so I'll try to finish this some time Thursday or Friday! Hope you enjoyed half of this Final Chapter!

6. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

I can't update at all until Final Exams are over at the college I'm at so it'll be two weeks before I can update this story one last time but guess what? I'll be off for a whole month after those two weeks have passed! Which means I'll have plenty of time to update this story as well as start the next one! Woooooooo!!!!

7. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Hey guys sorry for not posting anything lately but I just wanted to let you guys know I will update maybe tomorrow if possible. I'll see what I can do.

8. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Epilogue - The Beginning

"Hey guys!" said David.

"Hey David we were just talking about you!" said Taylor.

"I hope it's good things." said David with a suspicious look.

"It's good things man." said Riku smiling.

"Ah good good!" said David.

Miranda walked over to David....."I need to talk to you in private." The two of them walked into the Library.

"So what's going on?" asked David.

"Now, don't freak out when I tell you this but.....I'm pregnant!" said Miranda.

David paused for a good minute, totally frozen!

"Um David are you okay?" asked Miranda smiling.

"OH. MY. GOD." said David. "THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING!" he screamed as he became a Super Saiyan and blew all of the books off of the shelves!

"What's going on in here!" screamed Mickey as he rushed in with everyone.

"I told him I was pregnant and he got excited!" said Miranda laughing.

"Wait what!!!" shouted everyone.

"Okay guys I'm gonna need you to calm down!" said Miranda.

"When did this happen? Like how did you two have the time?" asked Taylor.

"It happened when he came back from his Assassin training." said Miranda.

"Oh yeah that time before he achieved that Assassin Form and stuff?" asked Sora.

"Yeah that time." said Miranda.

"I thought something went on when the two of you stayed in Merlin's home for a long time." said Riku.

"Well congratulations to you two, Miranda and David!" said Mickey.

"I get the feeling that once your kid is born he or she will be so powerful!" said Taylor.

"Well, if it gets to that, we'll have to seal majority of its power." said David.

"Really? How come?" asked Sora.

"The reason is because if our child were to be born to use such awesome powers, it'll be targeted. Not to mention it won't have the ability to control its own powers, thus why I feel that we need to seal the baby's powers, at least for now." said David.

"David and I were talking about this earlier in the Library, he mentioned that should he and Miranda conceive a child that its powers should be sealed, and I agree with him." said Mickey.

"The King, Merlin, and I will be the ones to seal our baby's powers, but first, Miranda, do you want to seal our baby's powers? I need your consent on it because you're the one giving birth." said David.

"I don't want our baby to be targeted, and I also want our baby to be as strong as we are." said Miranda.

"We're only gonna seal his powers temporarily, on his thirteenth birthday, his powers will start to seep out. Then on his eighteenth birthday, his full power will be released." said David.

"Ah I see, then that's perfectly fine with me." said Miranda smiling.

"Okay, then it's a go!" said David.

"I'm so happy for you girl!" said Taylor hugging Miranda.

"Thanks I'm so happy too!" said Miranda hugging Taylor.

Miranda and David were going to have a child, which means that it was time for the two of them to get married! Over the next three months everyone in Radiant Garden prepared for the wedding at hand, lots of laughter went on and various stories of the past of Radiant Garden's existence as well as stories of how David and his friends came to be here in this world. Then six months had passed, the wedding was finally happening, why did it take so long well everyone from multiple worlds were invited!

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen! We have gathered here today to witness the marriage between David and Miranda! The two have come from a world completely different from ours, but they are indeed very strong! I would also like to congratulate Miranda for being pregnant!" said Mickey.

Everyone gave a round of applause!

"Yes it is a very joyful occasion indeed! Now then David do you have anything you'd like to say?" asked Mickey.

"Yes, I actually have something I wanted to say." said David.

"Well you have everyone's attention!" said Mickey.

"I have had a crush on you for years, back in our world I couldn't tell you how I really felt, there were no words to describe my feelings, so I remained quiet. I awakened my powers more and more each day, each week, each month, and every year. I've journeyed to many worlds and have experienced many feelings and gathered wisdom, but throughout all of it, you remained in my mind. The only thing that went through my mind was this: I need to stay alive, I need to become stronger, I need to get back to the woman I love, I need to get back to the woman that is always waiting for me with open arms, I will survive so that one day the two of us can get married and start a family, I will let nothing tear me down, nothing will break me, I will become a force that can't be overcome, and will allow my love to safely guide me home into your arms, and into your heart." said David.

Everyone began to clap after David finished his speech, they were really moved by it!

"Miranda do you have anything to say?" asked Mickey.

"Unfortunately, I don't have anything I could say to move your heart like you've moved mine, but I will promise you this: I will never leave your side, I will become the light that steers you away and out of the darkness in your heart, I won't let you fall, I won't let you break, I won't let you face your challenges alone, I have always, and will always love you David, and I won't allow anyone or anything to get in between our love. Because our love is as strong as our child that's growing inside of me, and will continue to grow as bright as the sun." said Miranda.

Everyone once again clapped for Miranda as they were also moved by her speech!

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife!" said Mickey.

David and Miranda kissed each other and everyone for the third time began clapping, but this time they stood up and were now creating excessive noise! Then suddenly.....a swarm of Heartless began to surface from the ground!!! Everyone began to scream in terror as David and Mickey leaped into action!

"Taylor, take my wife and get her to safety! Brandon and Cody protect them!" said David.

"Got it!" said the three of them.

"Of course this had happen on your wedding day." said Mickey.

"Yeah well to be honest, I was itching for a fight today." said David smiling.

"Well you do love to fight." said Mickey smiling.

"Hey guys ready to battle?" asked Sora.

"We sure are, how about you two?" asked David.

"We were praying for this." said Riku.

"You prayed to fight a swarm of Heartless on my wedding day?" asked David laughing.

"Yes." said Riku laughing.

"Funny!" said David laughing.

"Alright fellas let's do it!" said Mickey.

The four battled the thousand Heartless. Meanwhile.....

"Hey Miranda, you never told us, is your baby a boy or girl and what's his or her name?" asked Taylor.

"He's a boy, and his name is......." paused Miranda.

"What's your boy's name David?" asked Mickey.

"We wanted a name that would leave a good impression on him, something that could define his strength, His name is....." paused David.

"Achilles!" said David and Miranda.

The End!!!!!

It took awhile, okay a long while but I FINALLY finished this series and can now start on the new series! Now the new series I'll have to TRY to make a new chapter every Saturday since I'll be free, of course until I have work then I'll have to pick another day probably not really sure lol! So hopefully you guys enjoyed and I'll be sure to give you a new series this Saturday! I'll most likely put it in this thread because it's still a continuation of Naruto: Recruitment but it'll just be called a different name! What will the name be? It'll be called "Radiant Garden Academy"! Sounds good?

9. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Radiant Garden Academy
    [DOUBLEPOST=1359804354][/DOUBLEPOST]It is the year 2140, three children were born into the family of prestige and power. All three were born with amazing powers and were very healthy. Five years later the three under went training to enhance their skills and to become more in control with their powers. The oldest, Altair, was a prodigy child, he excelled at everything he's done and is very clever. The second child in the family, Katerina, was another child who wielded special powers that too make her a prodigy child, but not quite as prodigious as Altair. The youngest of the three was named Connor, who is strong but isn't as special or powerful as his older siblings. He's clumsy, an idiot, and is prone to making many mistakes. You could say he's a "slow learner". Altair and Katerina were both born on the same day but Katerina was born 20 minutes after Altair, while Connor was born a year after them. Our story will focus around not just the three children, but mainly on Connor.

In the year of 2155, the three siblings entered into an academy called "Radiant Garden Academy". Radiant Garden Academy was founded by David back in the year 2014 in Earth years and built it in Radiant Garden with the help of King Mickey and his friends. The school resembled Disney Castle but three sizes smaller, it can hold 5,000 students and those students can even live on the campus! This is where our story will begin!

It's morning, the sun is out, there was a cool breeze outside. Altair and Katerina were walking to the academy. Altair wore an all-black sweater that had a silver eagle emblem on the back, he also wore blue jeans that also had a red eagle emblem on the right knee cap, he wore black and red high tops on his feet, he also wore a necklace that had an emblem that symbolized an eagle but didn't look like one. Katerina wore an all-pink sweater that also had a purple eagle emblem on the back, she wore blue jeans as well and they too had an eagle emblem on the right knee cap but it was purple, she wore high tops just like Altair but they were pink and purple, she too had a necklace that had an emblem that symbolized an eagle.

"It feels great out here doesn't it?" asked Katerina as she flipped back her long black hair.

"Yes it does." said Altair as his black neat spiky hair fluttered in the wind.

"Are you nervous about going to the academy?" asked Katerina.

"Not at all, it's just a place where I can hone my skills." Altair.

Katerina laughed a little. "You really enjoy fighting don't you?" she said with a smile.

"It's not just that, I also like to become stronger. Anything that will make me stronger I will partake in." said Altair.

"(I can see how Klaus persuaded him to join this academy)." thought Katerina smiling.

"Come now Master Altair, joining Radiant Garden Academy will help you!" said Klaus.

"What's so special about that academy? I'd be better off training alone." said Altair.

"This academy specializes in making those who are worthy stronger, and you're bound to find worthy opponents there as well." said Klaus encouraging him.

"Worthy opponents huh.....and it'll make me stronger.....fine, I'll attend the academy." said Altair.

"I understand why you and I are entering the academy, but how come Connor is joining us? Last time I checked he's a weakling." said Altair.

"Don't say that about our little brother!" said Katerina.

"You may see him as a weakling Katerina, but I do, and always will until he becomes stronger than me." said Altair.

Katerina sighed. "What am I going to do with you?" she said shaking her head.

"Speaking of, where is Connor?" asked Altair.

"Well he was behind us earlier." said Katerina.

"If he doesn't hurry he'll be late." said Altair.

"We should try to look for him." said Katerina.

"I'll pass." said Altair.

"Why not!?" asked Katerina.

"To be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late." said Altair.

"You are so by the book it's not funny at all." said Katerina smiling.

"Yet you're smiling." said Altair.

"Whatever I'll just go and find him myself!" said Katerina.

Just then Connor appeared behind Katerina and scared her.

"OH MY GOD CONNOR YOU SCARED ME! YOU JERK!" screamed Katerina.

Connor began to laugh. "C'mon Sis you should've sensed me approaching you from behind!" he said.

Connor wore an all-red sweater and had a blue eagle emblem on the back, wore blue jeans that had a golden eagle emblem on the right knee cap, black and red high tops, and also had a necklace that had the symbol of an eagle. He too had spiky black hair but was a little more on the back side of his head.

"Why would I need to sense you when you should've been following behind us to begin with?" said Katerina.

"I sensed him the whole time." said Altair.

"And you didn't tell me!?" said Katerina.

Connor laughed. "See Altair knew I was gonna surprise you, and I would've done the same to him!" he taunted.

"Sure you would, loser." said Altair.

"What's that? You want to fight Bro?" Connor taunted.

"There's no need for me to fight you, it would just be a swift victory." said Altair.

"You sure about that?" asked Connor.

"One hundred percent sure." said Altair.

"I think you're just scared of me!" said Connor.

Altair stopped. "Let me make this clear, you can't defeat Katerina, she can demolish you in a real fight, so what makes you think that you can defeat me or rather what gives you the authority to challenge me? I'm older than you, though it may only be by one year, I'm still far above you. My power exceeds yours, you will never defeat me, you will never come close to defeating me, struggle all you want you won't catch up to me, every day I grow stronger, and you grow even weaker and your skills lose more and more distance compared to mine. Know your place, loser." said Altair coldly.

"Altair that's going too far!" said Katerina.

Connor turned away from them and ran off in the opposite direction.

"Connor! Wait!" said Katerina.

"Hmph." Altair uttered.

Altair continued to walk to the academy while Katerina had tread behind him upset. Meanwhile Connor jumped from tree to tree and then stopped, he leaned onto the tree and started to drift off into space.

"Stupid Altair, what does he know? I may not be strong but I can become stronger! I can prove to him that I can beat him and be the strongest of the three siblings! Well, I should probably become stronger than everyone except my brother and sister in the Shadowhood first. Then I could become stronger than the two of them! Everyone in the guild is enrolled in Radiant Garden Academy, and it's a school that's supposed to help us become stronger, and we can fight new opponents! I've got to do my best and take my training seriously!" said Connor.

Connor then headed towards the academy.

Alright this is the ending of the introductory chapter! The first chapter I will probably work on next Saturday! Sorry I haven't been keeping you guys posted I have family issues and other personal issues going on right now but I will make a better effort into posting every Saturday! So look forward to the first chapter of Radiant Garden Academy next Saturday! (Hopefully!)

10. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Okay things are going on at the moment I'm trying to make plans to go see my girlfriend who's out of state right now so I might not update this as much but I will try to if I can. Maybe later on today?