Naruto:Recruitment

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Alpha Shadow, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Gonna update Thursday! I'll begin typing it up tomorrow! I have nothing to slow me down besides my YouTube videos but I have enough time now!

2. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Okay scratch Thursday I forgot it's my birthday which totally slipped my mind lol. So I'll update Saturday since Thursday and Friday I will be busy.

3. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 20 - The Final Battle To Come Part 1

David released the Tsukiyomi on Miranda. The two stood there looking at each other, Miranda looked dissatisfied but David didn't.

"It's my fault, I wasn't strong enough." said Miranda.

"No it's not your fault, it's just not the right time for you to gain control over the Dark Kyuubi." said David.

"But when I'll be ready?" asked Miranda.

"I don't know the answer." said David.

"Okay." said Miranda.

"In any case, you did become stronger during the fight with the Dark Kyuubi, so you should be able to channel your powers a little bit better." said David smiling.

"I can feel it." said Miranda smiling.

"Hey! Are you guys ready yet?" asked Ricky.

"Yeah, let's get ready to move!" said David.

All of them began to rush towards the castle, on the outside of the castle stood a skyscraper and in the middle stood a Data XIII member that was hooded. His face couldn't be identified but one thing was certain, he was wielding keyblades! Sora then determined who the stranger was.

"Roxas. It's Data Roxas!" said Sora.

"He's right, those blades are no mystery." said Roxas.

"So who's gonna fight him?" asked Riku.

"I'll stay behind." said Roxas.

"You sure?" asked Sora.

"I'm positive, he is my double after all, should be interesting." said Roxas smiling.

"What do you think David?" asked Mickey.

"He can fight him, there's no problem here, but Roxas make sure you catch up to us." said David smiling.

"I sure will." said Roxas giving him a thumbs up.

"Alright then, let's go on ahead!" said David.

Everyone but Roxas had jumped into the sky and ran across the rooftops to get to the castle. Roxas and Data Roxas stared each other down. Roxas drew his blades out and got into his stance. Data Roxas removed his hood and got into the same stance!

"It's about time you and I fight." said Roxas.

"I'm looking forward to it." said Data Roxas.

They then immediately charged towards one another and clashed with both blades! Roxas jumped back and swung his leg towards Data Roxas' cheek, then Data Roxas ducked and jumped into the air as Roxas attempted to sweep kick him! The two Roxas ran towards each other afterwards and keyblades together, magic bouncing off of the impact of the blades, magical auras beginning to form around their bodies! Roxas jumped back and threw Magical Energy attacks towards Data Roxas who used Darkness Shield which created a purple shield that spawned an electrical current around him. Data Roxas then threw Darkness Energy Blasts towards Roxas who evaded them all while still charging at Data Roxas. The two clashed blades once again and swiftly started to counter and evade at the same time! Data Roxas then vanished and kicked Roxas' back, Roxas then retaliated by vanishing and kicking his face!

"Not bad, Roxas." said Data Roxas.

"You're bad either, Data Roxas." said Roxas.

"I believe it's time we stopped playing around." said Data Roxas building up a dark aura.

"My thoughts exactly." said Roxas building up a light aura.

Their auras were clashing with one another, one light, one dark. Roxas entered his form called "Light" and gained two new keyblades called Light and Gale. The keyblade called Light is the oathkeeper but golden and the keyblade called Gale is the oblivion but blue. Each blade acquired an angel wing charm and an angel wing symbol on the blade. Data Roxas entered his Darkness form which is different Nobody's Soul.

"This form is different from Nobody's Soul, I'm the only member of Data XIII that can awaken this power." said Data Roxas.

"What's the difference between this form and Nobody's Soul?" asked Roxas.

"First, my power doubles more than Nobody's Soul. Second, my speed is tripled. Third, my blades acquire two effects. Finally, my endurance is doubled." said Data Roxas.

"It definitely is stronger than Nobody's Soul, but this form is just the same as your Darkness form, my blades also have two effects." said Roxas smiling.

"Well then, let's see who has the better blades." said Data Roxas.

The two charged after each other, swung one of their blades, then they began to rapidly slash at each other, countering every attack being used on each other. They continued to fight this way for 10 seconds and then broke away from one another, then after 2 seconds they threw their blades at each other, evaded both while grabbing them and throwing them again! They both grabbed their own keyblades and vanished, both attacking each other in an invisible universe where you could only hear them. They were evenly matched, none of them showed a sign of weakness or fatigue, they just kept going at it. After a minute they landed on the ground, battered, thrashed, and sweating, but not out of breath at all! Roxas and Data Roxas stared each other down one more time, in their minds they were saying, "This is the last strike." It was time to end it. They charged their energies to the max, Roxas' body glowed in a golden color, Data Roxas glowed in a purple color, they dashed in a blinding light and slash through each other............no one made any sudden moves......they stood firmly on the ground..........Roxas had knelt to the ground..........Data Roxas dropped his keyblades and fell to the ground! Roxas then walked over to Data Roxas.

"How were you able to defeat me?" asked Data Roxas.

"I was able to grasp your keyblades' abilities, and then compared them to my own keyblades' abilities. The keyblade on your right hand, has the ability to sap out energy and it's second ability, it's able to deal more damage to your opponent. The blade on the left hand, can increase your reflexes, the second ability lets you place a type of body armor." said Roxas.

"If you knew all of that, then how did you pierce through the armor?" asked Data Roxas.

"I used my Light and Gale blades together, combining their powers into an attack called Zeus' Arrow, it's a technique that can pierce through any armor, and can only be used by a keyblade user." said Roxas.

"I see. It looks like I lost here." said Data Roxas.

"You fought incredibly good though." said Roxas smiling.

"So did you." said Data Roxas smiling.

Data Roxas then de-materialized on the ground and then faded into nothing in the wind. Roxas stood with a smile on his face and then closed his eyes.

"Alright, no more time to waste here, I've got to go help the others out." said Roxas.

Meanwhile, David and the others broke into the castle and dashed through all the areas of the hallways destroying databodies as they spawn. Ricky and his Battlefield team used their Chakra Guns which are guns made out of their chakra and can be transformed into any style of weapon, it can even transform into swords and spears! They were rushing the frontlines, destroying anything in their path. Everyone then came across portals inside a room that had a stairway that was being blocked by a barrier.

"Hmmm by the looks of this barrier it won't deactivated unless we defeat the foes inside those portals." said Mickey.

"Alright then, we should split up into groups and fight the enemies that will intercept us." said David.

"I agree." said Xemnas.

"So do I." said Mickey.

Miranda walked up to one of the portals and examined it's symbol. She noticed they looked like symbols of Organization XIII's weapons!

"Okay, these symbols are Organization XIII's weapons, this one in particular is Xigbar's weapon right here. Which means Data Xigbar will be awaiting your arrival." said Miranda.

"I see. Alright then, the Organization XIII members will lead their team into their correct portals so that way everyone is fighting on equal terms." said David.

"Okay then, let's start getting the groups together." said Taylor.

"Right. Xigbar, you take the Battlefield team and head into Data Xigbar." said David.

"Right! Let's go!" said Xigbar.

They headed into the portal. After five seconds passed since they entered the portal, Brandon and the others had showed up!

"Hey guys, glad you could make it in time." said David smiling.

"Thanks, but it seems like things are about to get tense right?" asked Sasuke.

"Yeah. We have these portals that lead towards a Data XIII member." said David.

"I can see that." said Sasuke.

"So how do you wanna go about this?" asked Joseph.

"We're sending an Organization XIII member with some of us as appropriate supports." said Taylor.

"Okay then. Judging by the designs of the symbols, we have Luxord, Saix, Xigbar, and Zexion. Which means Xemnas must be on the other side of that barrier." said Sasuke.

"We sent Xigbar and Ricky's group into Data Xigbar's portal already." said David.

"Alright, so who should we send to fight Luxord?" asked Sasuke.

"Well, I was thinking of sending Luxord, Brandon, Cody, and Lucus." said David.

"Why's that?" asked Brandon.

"Because all of you cheat and can gamble." said David smiling.

"Oh so that's how it is?" said Cody.

"Just go with it Cody." said Taylor.

"Fine fine." said Cody.

"Alright then, let's go." said Luxord.

They entered the portal.

"Alright next we have Zexion. Zexion I'll let you choose who you want to bring." said David.

"I only require Taylor, Miranda, and the King to help me. The King because he's capable of de-spells, Taylor because her Crystal Style and my powers can strengthen each other, and Miranda because of her intelligence as well as the other reason." said Zexion.

"Right." said David.

"Wait, what other reason?" asked Miranda.

"You'll find out once we start fighting." said Zexion.

"Just trust us Miranda." said Mickey.

"Okay!" said Miranda smiling.

"Right then, let's go!" said Taylor.

They entered Data Zexion's portal.

"Alright, as for Data Saix's portal, we'll send Saix of course, Riku, Joseph, and Sasuke." said David.

"That's fine." said Sasuke.

"Fine here too." said Saix.

"Good then go for it guys and good luck!" said David smiling.

They entered into Data Saix's portal.

"Now, Sora, you and I will help Xemnas defeat Data Xemnas." said David.

"Right." said Sora.

"The barrier is lifting." said Xemnas.

"Guess he decided to speed up the process." said David.

"Let's go and finish this!" said Sora.

"Right." said David.

The three headed up the stairs.

To Be Continued!!!!

Sorry there wasn't much action in this chapter, next chapter will have loads and loads of action, definitely will need to make sure I'm on my A game when I make the next chapter! Expect it to come out this week! Oh and I had an okay birthday, no presents but got a new phone so I'm happy (Samsung Galaxy II Skyrocket!) and I also have a girlfriend now too so that's a good bonus. As for my audition to be in the band in the college I want to go to, I didn't make it in but that's okay, it'll take more than that to keep me down :)! So yeah I'll be sure to update this week!

4. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Okay updates will probably have to come every week now. This weekend I should be able to update my family's going out Texas since my aunt has just given birth to another baby girl, she now has three girls lol. So I'll be home alone because I would be restricted to doing what I normally do and that includes staying on the internet and my Xbox so thank God I don't have to go. Plus there's no room anyway lol. So expect an update probably tomorrow or Sunday.

5. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 20 - The Final Battle To Come Part 2!

Luxord's Team Vs Data Luxord: This battlefield resembles the arena where Sora and Luxord fought each other! Except there's more black designs rather than white designs!

"Alright, you guys will be my back up, make sure you watch him." said Luxord.

"What do you mean?" asked Cody.

"He and I are the same, we're both gamblers, so make sure that he doesn't cheat." said Luxord.

"But you'll cheat too right?" said Brandon.

"Of course. I just want to make sure I have the advantage." said Luxord.

"True, the Data forms are supposed to be twice as strong as the original." said Lucus.

"Alright then, we'll watch him." said Raelon.

"Raelon where'd you come from!?" asked Brandon.

"I was left out of the last chapter leave me alone!" said Raelon.

"What do you mean you were left out?" asked Lucus.

"Oh I know! David never assigned you to a team right?" said Luxord.

"Yep." said Raelon.

"Ah shut up, I hope Data Luxord trolls you to death." said Raelon.

"No, I'm the true troll spam." said Brandon.

"Hmph...we'll see about that." said Data Luxord smiling.

"Great Raelon look what you did!" said Lucus.

"Not my fault he can troll spam." said Raelon.

"How about we start fighting." said Cody.

"Agreed." said Luxord.

Luxord and Data Luxord began to throw dice and cards at each other, they fighting and gambling at the same time. Brandon and the others had to watch Data Luxord to notice if he's cheating so they can aid Luxord. The two of them kept at it, dices and cards were being thrown so quickly that Lucus and Cody became confused, Brandon kept watching them like a hawk, Raelon just stopped caring.

"So how're we doing so far guys?" asked Luxord.

"You're both even." said Brandon.

"That's good to know, they're supposed to be twice as strong as us but clearly we match their strength!" said Luxord.

Data Luxord began to laugh. "Fool, don't forget we have a trump card!" he said smiling.

"Oh yeah, that's right I almost forgot, I'm supposed to defeat you while you're using Nobody's Soul." said Luxord.

"Good luck." said Data Luxord transforming.

Luxord immediately charged towards Data Luxord while he was transforming and fired a purple laser towards him! The laser wrapped around Data Luxord and transformed him into a card!

"Brandon! Destroy him now with your Lava Style!" said Luxord.

"Right!" said Brandon.

Brandon used Lava Style: Lava Coffin which encased Data Luxord in a wall of lava that began to melt him! Data Luxord screamed in pain and then faded into the lava, then he de-materialized.

"Wait....that's it?" said Cody.

"Yep." said Brandon.

"That....took like a minute." said Lucus.

"I know." said Brandon.

"Was he really this weak?" asked Cody.

"It's not that, it's just he left himself open, I wanted him to transform because once he starts he's vulnerable to an attack. Brandon and I planned this while you guys were daydreaming." said Luxord.

"So then wait how long was this battle?" asked Raelon.

"It took us three minutes to defeat him." said Luxord.

"Actually it took ME and Luxord three minutes to defeat him, you three couldn't help out." said Brandon.

"Now hold on who you raising your voice too?" asked Cody.

"I wasn't raising my voice." said Brandon.

"Don't back talk me Brandon." said Cody.

"Aw we don't have time for this school girl crap let's get out of here we're finished beating up Data Luxord let's go defeat Data XIII so I can go home." said Raelon.

"Damn Raelon you don't have to be rude man." said Brandon.

"I'm not being rude I just don't want to waste any more time." said Raelon.

"He's right, let's get going." said Luxord.

"By the way Luxord, you make a very good Gambit." said Brandon.

"Who's Gambit?" asked Luxord.

They walked into the portal exit.

Xigbar's Team Vs Data Xigbar: Resembles the battlefield where Sora and Xigbar first fought each other! Except it's four times bigger and has LOTS of cover!

"This is a pretty big arena." said Xigbar.

"Look at all of the stuff in here!" said Ricky.

"We can use these as cover!" said Christian.

"Cool we can head camp!" said Travis.

"We don't even know what he's capable of yet." said Brandt.

"Well didn't Ultima-I mean Sasuke beat him quickly?" said Travis.

"That was only because Sasuke was already powerful when he came to save us the second time, the first time we just met him and he didn't have all the power that he has now." said Hanna.

"Don't forget we also never seen what he can truly do since we separated to go after Shepard." said Andy.

"That's also true." said Brandt.

"So Xigbar what's the plan?" asked Hollie.

"No plan. Just shoot to kill." said Xigbar.

"I figured he'd say that." said Christian.

"Hey it works for me." said Ricky.

"Me too." said Travis.

Data Xigbar began to step out from an open portal. "It's good to see you noobs again!" he said smiling.

"Noobs!?" said Brandt.

"Calm down Brandt." said Ricky.

"So....tell me....do you scrubs think that you can defeat a try hard like me?" asked Data Xigbar.

"Okay someone's been playing WAY too much COD." said Hanna.

"Which means he's probably gonna use COD tactics." said Christian.

"Yep so prepare for camping, head camping, more camping, noobtubes, try hard weapons, try hard tactics, and even more camping." said Ricky.

"Is playing COD that bad?" asked Xigbar.

"Yes and No." said Hanna.

"I don't follow." said Xigbar.

"Don't worry about it, you guys don't have an Xbox 360 or PS3 so it doesn't matter." said Christian.

"Yeah let's just focus on the fight." said Xigbar.

Xigbar and Data Xigbar drew out their Sharpshooters, the rest of the team used their Chakra to form their own Sharpshooters that resembled their best weapon in Call of Duty or Battlefield! Ricky had his Barrett 50.Cal, Christian had his ACR, Hanna had her UMP45, Travis had his Akimbo FMGs, Brandt had his Galil, Andy had his AK-47, and Hollie had her RPGs! Their Sharpshooters were in the color of their Chakra, Ricky-red, Christian-blue, Hanna-pink, Travis-orange, Brandt-black, Andy-green, Hollie-purple. Xigbar fired the first shot towards Data Xigbar who evaded it. Ricky told everyone to get into Formation A, which is provide covering fire for Xigbar and Christian as they go in front. Data Xigbar transformed his Sharpshooting SMG into an Assault Rifle and began to camp behind cover. He stuck out a little bit to unload rounds onto the Christian and Xigbar, but they were evading the shots! They hid behind cover while Hollie shot three RPG missiles all at once! Travis and Hanna then raced towards Data Xigbar while he was distracted by the missiles and dodged them, Hanna took cover next to Travis while he sprayed around the area trying to keep Data Xigbar on the run while Ricky gets a clear shot of him! He continued to run and then noticed Ricky was aiming at him, so he jumped up and headed towards Ricky who immediately shot him! The shot headed towards Data Xigbar but then bounced off course!

"What the? I missed him?" said Ricky.

"The shot was on target, he shifted the course of your shot." said Xigbar.

"You're gonna have to be quicker and more accurate than that if you wanna hit me with those bullets." said Data Xigbar.

"Just shake it off Rick! We still got this!" said Christian.

"Right!" said Ricky.

"Let's go with Formation C next!" said Christian.

"Roger that!" said Travis.

Everyone except Ricky, Christian, and Xigbar switched to rocket launchers! Data Xigbar began to get excited and started to run towards the sides, The others immediately fired their rockets towards him and he evaded them but they weren't just ordinary rockets, they were heat seeking missiles! Data Xigbar became even more excited and started to side step the missiles causing them to crash into each other! Christian and Xigbar fired their shots towards Data Xigbar who almost forgot about them and almost got hit by the shots! While he was dodging in mid-air, Ricky locked onto him and fired his sniper shot towards Data Xigbar's chest! The shot raced towards Data Xigbar and made contact with his chest!

"Yes!" said Hanna.

"We got him!" said Travis.

"Good work guys!" said Christian.

"No don't celebrate just yet, take a look at his body." said Xigbar.

They looked at Data Xigbar and noticed his body was glowing in a purple color and rapidly!

"No way! What happened?" asked Ricky.

"It looks like he used a shield." said Hollie.

"What kind of shield is it?" asked Brandt.

"It's called Nobody's Shield, it can shield the user from the strongest attacks depending on the user's strongest attack." said Xigbar.

"Yes, that's the name of it, tell me how did you know about that?" asked Data Xigbar.

"Sasuke mentioned it to us when we had our war council meeting. He said Data XIII had the ability to not only use Nobody's Soul to transform into stronger beings, but Nobody's Shield as well. There's a third power but he says that we don't need to worry about it, apparently only Sora and Riku can defend against it." said Xigbar.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that, he saw through my shield and defeated it." said Data Xigbar.

"Of course, he was already powerful enough as it is to break your shield, but I'm sure we can break your shield if we combine our powers together!" said Hanna.

"Guess we'll have to see then." said Data Xigbar.

"Yeah!" said Hollie.

"Ricky, Christian, come here." said Xigbar.

"Yo what you need?" asked Christian.

"I have a way to break his shield, but you two are necessary for this to work, we're gonna strengthen Ricky's sniper and turn it into a super sniper." said Xigbar.

"Cool! How do we do it?" asked Ricky.

"It's simple, let your friends hold off Data Xigbar, Christian and I will transfer the right energies needed into your sniper. I will transfer the magic to cause it to ricochet in mid-air and Christian will use his Chakra to give it more power, Ricky you will combine all of this with your own Chakra but gather it all into your mind to help you out with your accuracy." said Xigbar.

"I think this can work!" said Christian.

"Yeah me too!" said Ricky.

"Good then let's do it!" said Xigbar.

The three began to use their energies, the others distracted Data Xigbar who was unaware of Xigbar's plan. They were keeping him at bay flawlessly, Data Xigbar couldn't advance on them without using up his shield's power. He decided to rush in and deflected all of the shots that were being blasted towards him! He took his Sharpshooters and unloaded clips onto the group and they all got hit by the shots and knelt to the ground injured! Data Xigbar created his sniper and was ready to finish them all off when suddenly a golden light pierced through his chest! He fell towards the ground and slowly started to de-materialize.

"But.....how?" asked Data Xigbar.

"We all combined our powers together and transformed my sniper into a super sniper!" said Ricky.

"Awesome!" said Brandt.

"Hell yeah!" said Ricky.

"This is so embarrassing......defeated by.....a bunch of......try harding noobs........" said Data Xigbar smiling.

He then de-materialized completely.

"I don't get it how are we try hards, he was a tough opponent." said Andy.

"I don't know either, he's just sulking." said Hollie.

"Well we're finished here, let's exit the portal now." said Xigbar.

"Alright." said Ricky.

They all exited out the portal.

Zexion's Team Vs Data Zexion: This battlefield is set in the future of Haven City, similar to the one David was in where he trained with his future self to awaken his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. In the distance you can see that there are sites of lava, broken buildings, leaning buildings, and wrecked cars. Data Zexion stood in the middle of the field and opened his book.

"Let me ask you a question, how would you guys like to experience your world in the future?" asked Data Zexion.

To Be Continued!

Sorry I had to stop early, I've become really tired and if I go any further I'll start to mess up the story. Also I've decided that once this Data XIII saga is finished, I'm going to start a new story but it's gonna be within this thread because it's the same concept, but it's needed in this thread also because people will need to read through all of these chapters in order to understand this new story. About the new story, it will be about 200 years into the future, and I will make it different from this story. I can't go into detail about it right now, I want you guys to be surprised and trust me, I think you'll enjoy this new one, I've thought this over many times and I have so much I've thought of. In this new story it will center around four siblings, well mainly three siblings will get most of the attention while the fourth one is just there to add to the characteristics and other stuff that's needed. There will be new sets of names for all of the characters and I plan to create lots of characters and give them different traits and abilities but I just need some time to think of more things to add or find ways to explain them all to you. But anyways that's all for now guys I'm tired, I've been up for what almost 24 hours so yeah I need to sleep!

6. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

I'm going to update today so I just wanted to let you guys know that I was on a little vacation with my mom and little sister so sorry if I took too long but I will update today!

7. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Hey guys I'll update tomorrow okay, I have something going on right now and it needs my immediate attention. So I'll be sure to update tomorrow and be sure to send me a message forcing me to do it too lol if no messages arrive then I'll probably still do it, just need some insurance is all. Anyways that's all guys, I need to attend to the problem going on right now and I'll be sure to update tomorrow because I hate not being able to update because of things that come up. No matter what tomorrow I HAVE to update I'm ready to start the next story and this one will be developed slowly since this one the characters and such developed too quickly and have become overpowered already. I haven't been writing in a while but now that I know what to do and draw in a good audience, I plan to show you guys what I've learned from it. Thanks!

8. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 20 - The Final Battle To Come Part 3!

Data Zexion Battle:

"What is this place?" asked Miranda.

"It's a world that Data Zexion has created with his Book Of Spells." said Zexion.

"You're half right, Zexion." said Data Zexion.

"What do you mean?" said Zexion.

"You see with your Book Of Spells you're able to create a world from an existing one, but mine is different from yours in many ways." said Data Zexion.

"How's that?" asked Zexion.

"For one, I can travel into the past or the future using my power, and I've teleported us into the future of David's home world." said Data Zexion smiling.

"You mean.....this is our world?" asked Taylor.

"Yes, this is how your world turns out in the future, and it's all thanks to David." said Data Zexion.

"What are you talking about? David has nothing to do with this!" said Miranda.

"As a matter of fact he does, his powers became uncontrollable and he went on a rampage, and his dark self was released alongside such destructive power causing this world you see before you." said Data Zexion.

"But then what about all of us?" asked Taylor.

"That's an easy question. All of you were slaughtered." said Data Zexion smiling.

"NO WAY!!" said Miranda.

"Stop lying to us!" said Taylor.

"This brings me to the second power that my Book Of Spells possesses, I can bring out a warrior from this certain world, and I've decided to bring out the future David just so you can see how strong and dangerous he's become." said Data Zexion smiling.

Data Zexion opened his book and it began to glow in a golden color, out from the book came a shining golden light and it formed while in the air. The light began to take form into a person and took on a lightning like aura. The person that was formed out of the light was David!

"No way! He summoned David from out of the book!" said Taylor.

"I feel lots of darkness coming from that David." said Mickey.

"You're right, that's because that's not the real David." said Miranda.

"No, it is in fact the real David, that's what he becomes in the future." said Zexion.

"But how could that be?" asked Miranda.

"It's because David has told us about how he trained under his future self, he was told the story of what happened to him in the future. What you see before you is THAT future David." said Zexion.

"Is that true, your majesty?" asked Taylor.

"I'm afraid so." said Mickey.

"So then how are we supposed to beat him?" asked Taylor.

"David and I already made up a plan to counter this. Taylor, the King, and I will fight Data Zexion while Miranda fights the future David." said Zexion.

"Wait by myself?" asked Miranda.

"Yes." said Zexion.

"No way, she'll die if she fights him alone!" said Taylor.

"Let him finish." said Mickey.

"David and I were aware of the fact that Miranda would be at a grave disadvantage, which is why he decided to share half of his power with her." said Zexion.

"What does that mean exactly?" asked Miranda.

"It means that you will take in all of the energy David has put inside this book, and by doing so you will accumulate half of David's powers, skills, abilities, you can't take on his fighting style but he believed that your Sharingan would come in handy with learning how to utilize his techniques." said Zexion.

"There's also a chance that you'll come to learn how to control the Dark Kyuubi's power." said Mickey.

"Okay then, I'll do it!" said Miranda.

"Are you sure Miranda?" asked Taylor.

"What's there to worry about?" said Miranda smiling.

"Well there's no telling if your body can withstand all of that power!" said Taylor.

"She has the ability to withstand it, David thought this through to the core, as long as she doesn't overdo it she'll be fine." said Zexion.

"What if she does?" asked Taylor.

"You'll find out." said Zexion smiling.

"She'll be fine!" said Mickey smiling.

"Okay." said Taylor still worried.

"Are we done chatting?" asked Data Zexion.

"Yes, sorry to keep you waiting." said Zexion smiling.

"Then come." said Data Zexion.

"Taylor, we're going to rush him first, Zexion needs time to transfer the power to Miranda." said Mickey.

"Right. Let's do it!" said Taylor.

Taylor powered up and dashed towards Data Zexion who used Fire magic to hurl fireballs from the sky towards her! Mickey leaped in front of fireballs and grabbed him with his magic, swung them around and threw them back at Data Zexion! He dodged the attack and conjured Lightning magic and created an electric barrier around him, Taylor used her Crystal style to put pressure on the barrier but it never budged! Taylor then created the Crystalized Sword and charged towards the barrier and slashed at it rapidly, meanwhile Zexion and Miranda were almost done when a copy of Data Zexion appeared behind them and conjured Fire magic and used Flamethrower to hurl a large wave of fire towards them! Taylor and Mickey raced to save them but it was too late. Suddenly! The black flames were piercing through the regular flames and destroyed the Data Zexion clone! Zexion had appeared beside Mickey and Taylor unharmed by the attack!

"Looks like it worked Zexion!" said Mickey smiling.

"Yes, and it worked better than we expected!" said Zexion smiling.

"Is that.....Miranda!?" said Taylor astonished.

Miranda stood firm while surrounded by the black flames of Amaterasu, her eyes glowed in a red color and with the design of David's Mangekyou Sharingan! She took on a purple aura with purple lightning-like effects encasing her body, almost like a cloak! She felt the power of David and hers fusing together, she began to smile.

"I can feel him with me." said Miranda smiling.

"Alright, now go and fight the future David while we deal with Data Zexion." said Zexion.

"I will, and I won't lose." said Miranda boldly.

Future David then immediately charged towards Miranda taking on a Chidori Blade in hand, Miranda also took on a Chidori Blade and the two of them clashed together! Future David's blade began to turn red while Miranda's blade turned purple, they were using their powers to strengthen their blades. The two jumped back and vanished in the air, then they started attacking each other from different directions. Meanwhile Data Zexion was flying far away from the action with Zexion, Taylor, and Mickey following him.

"Sorry, I don't think we'd like to get caught up in that." said Data Zexion.

"I agree." said Zexion.

"Now then, shall we get started now." said Data Zexion.

"Sure." said Zexion smiling.

Data Zexion removed his barrier and then his book began to levitate. It slowly began to fuse with Data Zexion's body! Zexion watched as his Data form became more powerful than before!

"What's wrong? You look surprised!" said Data Zexion smiling.

"That's not possible, you've learned how to absorb the book itself!?" said Zexion.

"Yes. It's a very useful technique, and it's why I'm the strongest magic user of the Data XIII organization!" said Data Zexion.

"Looks like he has more power than before now." said Taylor.

"Indeed, and it seems he can use a lot more magic than before making him very dangerous." said Mickey.

"He is very dangerous, he now has the ability to use every magical power, every spell that is in that book, he no longer has to flip the pages, meaning, he can use them instantly." said Zexion.

"You're right, this is my Nobody's Soul technique, I can fuse with the book which allows me to shake off my weakness, and you know that weakness all too well." said Data Zexion.

"My weakness is that I can leave myself open to attacks while I flip a page in my book." said Zexion.

"Seriously......you could just flip to the powerful spells and finish off the job." said Taylor.

"My powers aren't that simple, I have to conserve my ability to conjure up my spells." said Zexion.

"Isn't there a way for you to absorb the book too?" asked Taylor.

"As of right now, I have a way to do it, but I can't necessarily control my power once I've absorbed it, but I did prepare for this situation as well." said Zexion.

"I believe it's time you do it Zexion, she does have the power to manipulate Crystal energies, she'll be able control that book with ease." said Mickey.

"You're right." said Zexion.

"Wait what are you guys talking about?" asked Taylor.

"I'm going to infuse the Book Of Spells into your being, in which case you'll become a Spellcaster." said Zexion.

"A Spellcaster?" said Taylor.

"You'll have every spell and power that's within this book, you'll basically become Merlin, you know without the beard and stuff." said Zexion.

"But then wouldn't that render you defenseless?" asked Taylor.

"No, because then I'll be able to control the book easier, I too have the ability to manipulate Crystal energies. That book is made up of different crystal elements, elements that you and your friends are familiar with." said Zexion.

"Okay, I understand now." said Taylor.

"Once the battle's over, I'll reclaim the book, if you were to keep that power within you it'd begin to control you afterwards." said Zexion smiling.

"I wouldn't want that." said Taylor smiling.

Zexion sealed the book within Taylor's being, and in turn he was able to awaken his Crystal powers to aid her and Mickey. The three of them then charged towards Data Zexion who was infused with a rainbow aura, it changed from a fiery aura to a cloudy aura which represented Wind magic! He created a whirlwind and used his Fire magic to create a Fiery Whirlwind that took them all inside! Taylor focused her new magic and created Watery Whirlwind and evaporated the flames! Data Zexion smiled and his aura changed to a lightning aura, he used conjured lightning into the palm of his hand and he made it look like Chidori! Taylor smiled and did the same thing except it became pink and the lightning became crystalized! They both collided with their mock Chidoris and pushed each other back, Taylor's Chidori was stronger than Data Zexion's and she pierced through his arm! Mickey jumped into the air and his keyblade began to glow, he came down with a fierce strike from his keyblade and Data Zexion flew towards the surface, Zexion vanished and then pummeled at Data Zexion from multiple directions using his Crystal ability called Crystal Flash which lets him mimic the powers of Joseph's Instantaneous Speed! Meanwhile, Miranda and Future David were still locked in combat, they weren't out of breath at all, they just kept going at it, both throwing Ki blasts at one another, using their Chidoris, Miranda using her Wind Style to counter his attacks and Future David using his Fire Style to counter her Wind attacks!

To Be Continued!!!!

Sorry needed to stop here for now, but I've learned how to use this auto-save feature which is a really nice touch. I'll try to make these chapters longer now that I know that it can all be saved so I can come back daily or every hour or something and just update. So yeah possibly later on I'll start finishing up, who knows maybe I can put the rest of the story on here! If not then I'll just make each battle longer and just separate them.

9. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

I'll begin typing up the next chapter daily and let it save on here. I wanted to see how long it would save my typed work and it saved it for a week so I know now that I have plenty of time to continuously create a big chapter! So every day I'll be adding stuff into the chapter and once a week has past I'll post it. I'm really sorry if I'm taking so long to update, lately I've been having some issues with my life so I been dealing with those first. I'll always try to make time to update this story because I want to start on the new one I have planned. Like I said before this one will be developed differently to where the characters won't become severely overpowered after so few chapters. Seriously what was I thinking lol.

10. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 22 - Miranda's True Power/Data Saix, The Shadow

Miranda and Future David both paused and descended to the ground. David began to smile.

"What's with that smile?" asked Miranda.

"I find it funny that you can handle my old powers so well." said Future David.

"Your old powers? What do you mean by that?" asked Miranda.

"I used to have those kind of powers, but these new ones I have are far greater!" said Future David.

Future David began to build up his Ki which began to turn into a black color, his Sharingan began to glow vibrantly as his aura was being mixed with Lightning and Fire Chakra Natures! Miranda watched as her lover from the future unleashed the darkness within his heart and took on an ominous power. He looked at Miranda with cold eyes, he wasn't the same David she knew anymore, this one was just too different.

"How did you turn out this way?" asked Miranda.

He stood there saying nothing.

"Answer me!" said Miranda slowly charging up her Ki.

David used Teleportation Jutsu (A Jutsu where the user can use instantaneous speed to get behind an opponent or travel to multiple locations in less than a minute!) to get behind Miranda, she was caught by surprised! David spun instantly and kicked her towards a burning building, she rebound and landed on the street. She noticed how forceful his kick was, she knew that his powers had doubled or maybe even tripled! David teleported again and punched her, he teleported again and kicked her, he then rapidly began to teleport as well as punch and kick her, he then slammed one hand on the ground and did a hand stand to kick her into the sky! He formed a Dark Lightning Blade (A Jutsu that creates the Chidori Blade except it's stronger and has the ability to cut a bolt of lightning in half!) and jumped towards Miranda who dodged the attack using her Sharingan! David then spun in the air and threw the blade towards her, she formed her own Chidori Blade and repelled the attack! David formed ten different hand seals in less than two seconds and then hurled three giant fireballs towards Miranda, she immediately dodged all three while David remained in the air and formed ten more hand seals at the same speed and this time he sent four water dragons that were coated in Lightning Chakra Nature! Miranda dodged all four of them but just barely, David appeared back to back with her and she tried to elbow him but he vanished and appeared in front of her and used his Wind Chakra to forcefully throw her into a building! Miranda understood that he was not the David she loved, she knew that it was time for her to take the battle seriously. A bright golden light began to emit from inside the broken building and then burst abruptly! Miranda stood with golden hair, complete with a golden aura that gave off lightning effects, she had transformed into a Super Saiyan!

"I see, so you used my old powers to transform into a Super Saiyan 2. I wonder if your body can maintain that kind of power." said David.

Miranda dashed towards him with her new power, David closed his eyes, she was getting closer to him, he opened his right eye and used his Mangekyou Sharingan. "Chaos Control!" he said as Miranda began to move slower than usual and she was unaware of it! David walked closer to her, he activated both powers in his eyes, he released Chaos Control and then Miranda flew into the ground but quickly recovered.

"What did you do?" asked Miranda.

"It's called Chaos Control, I'm sure you've heard of it before." said David.

"You mean you've learned how to utilize the power of Chaos Control?" said Miranda.

"I have. I've also learned how to use other Chaos based techniques." said David.

"This is gonna be a lot harder than I thought, he's too powerful for me to handle even with David's powers. How can I beat him? What should I do?" thought Miranda.

She closed her eyes.

"Is this as far as your power goes?" said a woman's voice.

"Who's there?" asked Miranda.

"We've already met before." said the voice.

"Wait, are you, the Dark Kyuubi?" asked Miranda.

"Yes, my name is Moka." said Moka.

"Moka?" said Miranda.

"That's right, and as I hear you want to defeat that Future David right?" asked Moka.

"I can't, I don't have enough power." said Miranda.

"Nonsense! You have the power, think to yourself, why did David want you to take on half of his power? Why would he do that?" said Moka.

"I don't know." said Miranda.

"Foolish girl.......David is a master at controlling his Ki and his Chakra, he's been able to tap into his latent abilities as long as he wished it. Now understand this, you've taken in half of his power which means you've taken in half of his skills in controlling his power which also means you should be able to combine your control with his control.....in other words......he's given you a chance to control MY powers as well!" said Moka.

"So I have the ability to control them now?" asked Miranda.

"Yes, you do." said Moka.

"But how?" asked Miranda.

"It's simple, feel my presence and then activate your Sharingan, while you're building up your Chakra to activate it my powers will automatically flow into your body and that's when you'll need to release it, by becoming a Super Saiyan. It's basically channeling your Chakra and then your Ki to awaken my powers. Once you've awakened them you'll be able to use ALL of my powers, and trust me this won't be the powers you've used before when you were consumed with rage back then, this time it's different." said Moka.

"I understand." said Miranda.

"Good, now awaken our new powers and let's beat this imposter!" said Moka.

"Right!" said Miranda.

Miranda concentrated her Chakra and attempted to awaken her Sharingan, Moka's powers flooded through her veins and Miranda then unleashed her Ki to transform into a Super Saiyan which caused Moka's powers to awaken within her! Miranda stood with her entire body coated with purple chakra and had black lines running along her entire body except the head, her eyes were glowing in a purplish color and had the Sharingan too! Her Chakra was moving in a steady motion and was leaking out of her body!

"What is this power?" said Miranda.

"This is called Dark Kyuubi Chakra Mode, it allows you to wield four times as much power and speed as well as unlimited amounts of Chakra." said Moka.

"Unlimited?" said Miranda.

"Yes, but if you use a Jutsu that requires a lot of Chakra, this form will fade very quickly." said Moka.

"I see." said Miranda.

"Don't worry, in this form there's no need to use so much Chakra to fight against an opponent, your power and speed will be enough to distort the enemy and you'll gain the advantage to use a basic jutsu to finish them off." said Moka.

"Then I have nothing to worry about." said Miranda smiling.

Future David looked at Miranda and smiled.

"Looks like you've finally learned how to master the Dark Kyuubi's powers." said David.

"What do you mean by "finally"?" asked Miranda.

"In the future you never learned how to control it, but right here you've learned how to control it, I'm looking forward to going up against this newfound power of yours." said David.

"I'm excited as well." said Miranda smiling.

"Then let's not keep each other waiting." said David.

Just then Miranda vanished and kicked David in his back, then she vanished again leaving a purple circle in her place and punched David towards a burning building! Her speed and power were incredible! David burst from the wreckage and was fully powered up, he transformed into a Super Saiyan 2 and dashed towards Miranda with amazing speed! Miranda increased her Chakra and dashed towards him with the exact same speed, the two continued to clash and traveled all around the city destroying countless buildings while punching each other threw them! David used his Black Chidori while Miranda formed a Rasengan in her hand, the two ran into each other and clashed the jutsus together, causing a huge shockwave to impact the surface! They struggled to overpower one another and they were unable to, they were evenly matched, in power, and speed. Both of them fell back from the impulse of the blast and stood firm as they stared at each other.

"I never knew the Dark Kyuubi Chakra Mode would be so powerful. I'm impressed." said David.

"Thank you, I'm impressed with your ability to keep up with this new power." said Miranda smiling.

"Looks like I'm all out of options, I didn't want to use this power because I could cause Data Zexion's book to rip apart." said David.

"What are you talking about?" asked Miranda.

"It appears you've won this battle, the moment we clash again will destroy Data Zexion's book and he'll also be destroyed with it." said David smiling.

"Wait....are you....giving me a hint?" asked Miranda.

"Miranda", David started to smile, "I'm proud that you've finally mastered the power of Dark Kyuubi, I'm sorry, Moka's power. I hope that you continue to grow stronger so you can protect your friends." he said smiling.

"Wait what are you going to do?" asked Miranda.

"I'm going to show you a power that David will soon achieve." said David.

David flew into the air......he began to charge up his Ki while in his Super Saiyan 2 form.......his body became engulfed in golden Ki and his power erupted causing a wave of energy to destroy the remaining buildings! Miranda struggled to maintain her balance as the energy coming from David was massive! David's golden hair began to extend down towards his back, it was becoming longer and bigger! David released all of his Ki and impacted the entire area! Elsewhere, Taylor turned around feeling the power coming from Future David and she became frozen, she couldn't believe what she was feeling! Data Zexion recognized the energy being given off and he knew that it was all over.

"Looks like David's plan worked!" said Mickey.

"Yeah." said Zexion.

"What plan?" said Taylor.

"David planned this entire battle, he knew about Data Zexion's weakness and decided to exploit it, he knew that his future self would be summoned out of Data Zexion's Book of Spells, he also anticipated that his future self would be able to gain control over himself and use his power to crush the book's dimensional space. In short, it was a battle to awaken Miranda's Dark Kyuubi ability and allow her to control it causing Future David to be pushed to the edge and regain his consciousness, and then summon all his power and transform......into a Super Saiyan 3." said Zexion.

"So....this is Super Saiyan 3?" said Miranda.

"Yes. It's a very difficult form to achieve, I'm certain that I may be the only one who can achieve it as of now." said David.

"I see. So what happens now?" asked Miranda.

"We say good-bye." said David smiling.

"I'll be able to head back to my own time, and wish my friends back to life, I've regained my old self and can now live in peace." said David.

"Okay." said Miranda upset.

"Don't be upset, you still have your David, he won't change." said David smiling.

"You're right." said Miranda smiling.

"Alright, now go and destroy Data XIII!" said David.

"Right!" said Miranda.

The Future David faded away, back into his own time, Data Zexion however had already de-materialized along with his book.

"I can't believe it's over......I can't believe that's all it took to beat this guy........I am not satisfied." said Taylor.

"Why's that?" asked Zexion.

"Because I never got the chance to fully use these powers!" said Taylor smiling.

"How about this, you can hold onto them until we're finished dealing with Data XIII, deal?" said Zexion.

"Deal!" said Taylor smiling.

Miranda teleported near them using Instant Transmission.

"Hey Panda!" said Taylor.

"Hey!" said Miranda.

"So, how'd it go?" asked Zexion.

"See for yourself." said Miranda smiling.

She activated her Chakra Mode.

"Oh my God!!!!" said Taylor.

"Amazing." said Zexion.

"Looks like everything went as planned!" said Mickey smiling.

"Now, let's go ahead and join with the others, we still got unfinished business." said Zexion.

"Right!" said Miranda and Taylor smiling.

To Be Continued!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! The next chapter will be the entire Data Saix battle and I'll try to get as much content in it as possible! Until next time!

11. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 23 - The Saix Team VS Data Saix! Think You Can Defeat A God!?

The Saix Team had teleported to towards the top of the floating castle, Data Saix stood in the middle and looked at Kingdom Hearts in the air. He opened his eyes.

"Welcome!" said Data Saix.

"Thanks." said Saix.

"So tell me, can you feel the moon's power?" asked Data Saix.

"Of course I can." said Saix.

"I don't feel anything." said Sasuke.

"Me neither." said Joseph.

"I can also feel it's power." said Riku.

"How can you feel it Riku?" asked Joseph.

"Riku has been around Organization XIII for awhile, he's also trained in the art of Darkness, therefore he can harness the power of the moon or anything that takes the place of the moon." said Saix.

"I didn't know that." said Sasuke.

"It's true, I can harness the moon's power, as well as Kingdom Hearts' power." said Riku.

"Which means only the two of you can hurt me." said Data Saix.

"He's right about that." said Sasuke.

"Why can't we hurt him?" asked Joseph.

"Because his power is being upgraded using Kingdom Hearts, he can't be harmed unless another user of Kingdom Hearts' power is also using it. Riku and Saix are the only ones who can use it, no one else can. Those two have been using dark powers for a long time while the others haven't since they have their own power." said Sasuke.

"I understand, but what are we supposed to do?" said Joseph.

"We're gonna provide support for Saix and Riku, I'll cover Saix while you cover Riku." said Sasuke.

"I figured you'd cover Riku since both of you use swords and blades." said Joseph.

"I thought about that, but you have the ability to use Wind Style Ninjutsu, Riku's Darkness ability harnesses the power of Flames which is Fire Style Ninjutsu." said Sasuke.

"I see now, my powers would be very useful then." said Joseph smiling.

"Now you got it." said Sasuke smiling.

"So how would our attacks work first off, are we able to phase him?" asked Joseph.

"Yes we'll be able to phase him, make him flinch, he'll react to our attacks but he just won't take any damage." said Sasuke.

"Alright then. That'll work out just fine." said Joseph.

"But try to hold back on your attacks, no need to use excessive force when we can't even damage him." said Sasuke.

Got it." said Joseph.

"That's a very good strategy, but you have to be able to hit me in order for you to even help your friends." said Data Saix smiling.

"There's four of us, I'm sure we'll be able to make contact." said Riku.

"We'll see." said Data Saix.

Saix and Riku walked towards the front while Joseph and Sasuke went behind their partners. Everyone immediately drew out their weapons and charged after each other, Saix and Riku began their assault on Data Saix while Joseph and Sasuke were attacking from behind. Data Saix continued to dodge every single attack, Joseph used his Wind Style to control his movements but it phased through him! Sasuke used his Chidori which connected with Data Saix but then he was repelled back! Sasuke recovered and remained crouched on the ground, Riku and Joseph combined their powers and fired off a Dark Flaming Wave that was empowered with Wind Style Ninjutsu! Data Saix dodged it easily while Sasuke and Saix immediately attacked him while he was busy dodging but he still managed to dodge both of their attacks!

"I don't understand it, we can't even lay a finger on him." said Saix.

"He wasn't kidding when he said we wouldn't be able hit him." said Riku.

"I managed to make contact with him, but he repelled my Chidori somehow." said Sasuke.

"I think Sasuke and I should fight him head on while you two come in for the flank." said Joseph.

"That's a good idea, maybe they'll be able to keep him busy long enough for us to strike." said Riku.

"Yes I agree, go for it." said Saix.

"Right, let's go Sasuke!" said Joseph.

"Hold on. We can't charge after him like that again, he has the ability to dodge our attacks with no effort, you've seen how he did it right?" said Sasuke.

"Are you talking about when he moves he leaves an afterimage of himself behind?" asked Riku.

"Yeah." said Sasuke.

"I noticed the same thing." said Saix.

"It's similar to my speed." said Joseph.

"It's hard to tell if it's his speed or his power, but right now we should fight him cautiously for now until we can discover the secret of his power." said Sasuke.

"So how should we go about it?" asked Riku.

"Joseph and I will continue to attack him head on, but Joseph will attack from the air while I attack on the ground. Joseph's good with aerial assaults while I'm good at close range combat, plus I have the Sharingan so I'll be able to dodge his attacks if he tries to counter." said Sasuke.

"I like that idea." said Joseph.

"Any time now." said Data Saix taunting.

"Alright let's go!" said Sasuke.

Sasuke dashed at high speeds towards Data Saix while Joseph flew into the air and fired off Ki Blasts as Sasuke fought with him. Riku and Saix waited for the opportunity to strike, Sasuke and Data Saix were engaged in intense combat with Sasuke using his Chidori Sword to battle Data Saix's Cloud Staff(A new weapon that he gained from using the power of Kingdom Hearts). Data Saix repeatedly dodged Sasuke's slashes while Sasuke dodged all of his attacks using his Sharingan, Joseph continued his aerial assault firing lots of Ki Blasts around the arena, Data Saix and Sasuke continuously evaded the blast and even kicked them towards each other repeatedly! Sasuke used his Chidori against Data Saix and the attack connected onto his body but then was repelled! Sasuke then appeared behind him and aimed towards his back with Chidori but Data Saix evaded it! Sasuke then traced his movements with his Sharingan and kicked him in his face while spinning around, then Riku immediately appeared in front of Data Saix and began to slash at him with his Way To Dawn! Data Saix then recovered from the attacks and repelled Riku backwards!

"Nice that worked!" said Joseph.

"It sure did." said Saix.

"Something isn't right." said Sasuke.

"Yeah, how did he repel my attack in that state?" asked Riku.

"What do you mean?" asked Saix.

"When I was attacking him he was taking damage but then suddenly he repelled my attack somehow." said Riku.

"I also noticed something else, whenever I attacked him with my first Chidori he repelled it, but when I used the second one he evaded it." said Sasuke.

"Yeah I thought that was weird, he should've been able to repel it again easily." said Riku.

"Maybe there's some sort of interval between how many times he can use that repelling attack." said Joseph.

"We just need to find out how long it takes for him to be ready to repel an attack." said Sasuke.

"It seems you've caught on to my technique, I call it God's Push." said Data Saix.

"God's Push? Really?" said Joseph.

"Yes really, I am a God once I use this power." said Data Saix.

"But God's aren't supposed to get hurt or take any hits, but Sasuke and Riku managed to hit you." said Joseph.

"He's right about that." said Riku.

"I was only testing their abilities to see if you all can stand up to my new powers, and honestly, you won't be able to defeat me, you can't defeat a God." said Data Saix.

"You're not a God, and we'll prove it to you." said Saix.

"You dare fight a God!?" said Data Saix boldly.

"Yes I dare!" said Joseph appearing behind Data Saix with a Giant Rasengan!

Joseph had hit Data Saix full force with his Giant Rasengan that sent him flying off the tower and he began to descend towards the bottom!

"Wow, never expect that to happen." said Saix laughing.

"Yeah, you definitely hit him hard with that attack." said Riku.

"Thanks, but I'm sure he's not done yet." said Joseph.

"He's right, based on his powers I wouldn't be surprised if he came flying towards us." said Sasuke.

Right at that moment Data Saix came flying back, but he was flying on a dragon!!!

"I meant flying back on his own not on a dragon!" said Sasuke.

"This is another one of my powers, I can summon a dragon to aid me in battle!" said Data Saix laughing.

"Great, if his dragon's anything like him it'll be very difficult to beat him." said Riku.

"It looks like I can't hold this technique back any longer, I didn't want to try it out this soon since I'm still inexperienced." said Joseph closing his eyes.

"What technique?" asked Saix.

"It's okay to use it Joseph." said Sasuke.

"Alright." said Joseph.

"What's he doing?" asked Riku.

"He's getting ready to give us an opening to destroy Data Saix." said Sasuke.

"But how?" asked Saix.

"Just wait. Oh and try not to blink and miss your chance." said Sasuke smiling.

Joseph built up all of his power and activated his body! His eyes began to glow in a golden color while his body glowed in a golden aura as well! He took on a stance as if he was getting ready to run a race! In a split second he vanished and in another second Data Saix's dragon began to take on hundreds of hits from all directions! The dragon then became paralyzed which gave Riku an opportunity to destroy it! Data Saix escaped Riku's Dark Blast and landed on the tower once more.

"What just happened?" asked Data Saix.

"I happened." said Joseph appearing behind him.

"What's this!?" said Data Saix.

Joseph punched him and sent him flying, then he vanished and kicked him from behind which sent him flying towards the sky, he then appeared in front of him and proceeded to pummeling him with hundreds of hits every 5 seconds! Data Saix wasn't able to use his God's Push technique either, his body was becoming paralyzed from the shock of the hits being delivered onto him! Sasuke used Amaterasu to infuse Joseph in a shield that can be used as an offensive attack which made him looked like a wave of black flames dancing around Data Saix! Riku charged towards him engulfed in his own Dark Flame which infuses his body with blue flames and can resist ALL flame attacks including Amaterasu! He absorbed Amaterasu into his body and his blue flame became a red flame which he used against Data Saix while Saix himself fused with Kingdom Hearts and charged towards the battle swinging his staff around inflicting damage onto Data Saix! He sent him flying towards Riku who traveled at the speed of light and slashed through every part of Data Saix and then finished off with his new attack called God's Fire! He hurled a giant wall of red flame towards Data Saix and in descended not only upon him, but it descended towards the bottom of the castle and completely leveled it entirely!!! Then they all powered down and watched as Data Saix had de-materialized.

"I can't believe how quickly we managed to end this battle!" said Joseph.

"I can't believe how fast you were moving." said Saix.

"I can't believe how powerful I've become!" said Riku.

"I can't believe you were able to fuse with Amaterasu!" said Sasuke.

"I also can't believe it's not butter." said Joseph.

They all didn't understand but laughed at how confused they all were. They decided to wait for the others to meet up with them so they can all go and aid David, Sora, and Xemnas. Speaking of which.....

The three of them were walking around the city of The World That Never Was!

"So can someone tell me how we ended up in The World That Never Was?" asked Sora.

"We walked through a portal and were trapped in between dimensions leading into this place and The Castle That Never Was where we had to fight off Heartless and Databodies." said David.

"I find it strange that the Heartless have joined up with the Databodies but at the same time join up with us." said Xemnas.

"It's a strange thing indeed." said David.

"I get the feeling that we'll come across the Heartless in this world, I can feel them." said Sora.

"I can feel Data Xemnas here too." said Xemnas.

"Alright, the two of you can act as radars, we let each other know when we're approaching Data Xemnas or the Heartless." said David.

"Right." said the both of them.

They continued walking. They made it towards the Skyscraper That Never Was and Xemnas began to sense Data Xemnas who stood on the top of the skyscraper. He smiled at them.

To Be Continued!

12. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Gonna update in a few days I'm busy helping my grandfather build a fence so that'll take a few days or more depending on the weather.

13. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Okay I'm gonna update this story right now so expect it to be posted in about two or three days. Sorry I haven't been on the ball lately just been frustrated on some stuff but they're clearing up! So I'll be sure to finish this story so the new one can start, that one is gonna be interesting, well it was interesting to me how I thought of it all but I hope you guys find it interesting as well!

14. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 24 - David Vs Data Xemnas/Sora Vs Data Xemnas/Xemnas Vs Data Xemnas!

David, Sora, and Xemnas stared at Data Xemnas as he smiled at them. He descended down slowly from the top of the skyscraper while laughing.

"Welcome to The World That Never Was!" said Data Xemnas.

"How did you end up here?" asked Sora.

"The same way you three did." said Data Xemnas.

"He meant how did you find the portal to get here?" said Xemnas.

"I have traveled around many worlds, my goal was to relive Sora's experiences and to do that I needed to venture through Organization XIII's records and I discovered all of the locations he's traveled to. It was in Twilight Town that I discovered this portal to The World That Never Was and that is how I ended up here." said Data Xemnas.

"I see. So you know your way around all of the worlds that Sora's experienced." said David.

"Exactly." said Data Xemnas.

Data Xemnas landed on the street and looked up at them.

"So, have you come to pledge your allegiance to me? Or have you come to surrender and accept defeat?" asked Data Xemnas.

"Neither of those." said Sora drawing his Keyblade. Xemnas then immediately drew out his Sabres.

"Ah you wish to oppose me. What a shame, I was hoping we could become allies but it looks like that won't be happening." said Data Xemnas closing his eyes.

"Friends? We can't be friends!" said Sora charging towards him.

Data Xemnas stood there as Sora slashed through his body! Data Xemnas then de-materialized immediately and Sora then found himself all alone!

"Guys? Where are you?" asked Sora.

Data Xemnas then appeared behind Sora.

"What did you do to my friends?" asked Sora.

"I trapped each of you with a clone of mine, only one of them is the real me." said Data Xemnas.

"Fine, I'll just have to defeat you to see if you're the real one!" said Sora.

On the other side.....

"So that was your plan, you intimidated Sora and caused him to charge after you which set off this trap." said Xemnas.

"That's correct." said Data Xemnas.

"Good. I'll be able to fight you all out without having to hurt Sora and David." said Xemnas smiling.

"By all means try." said Data Xemnas.

On the other side opposite of both Sora and Xemnas......

"No way! How did you control my Time Phase technique?" asked Data Xemnas.

"I used an ability called Chaos Control, it allows me to control the flow of time and space, it's also a teleportation technique as well." said David.

"That's a very unique ability." said Data Xemnas.

"Yes it is, only I can use Chaos Control." said David.

"You stopped them from being attacked and you also stopped their attacks as well, now they're both trapped with a clone of mine and will be freed only when they've defeated it or I be defeated which ever happens first." said Data Xemnas.

"I won't rush to destroy you, I want to enjoy a match for once." said David smiling.

"Likewise." said Data Xemnas.

The both of them smiled, Data Xemnas drew out his Sabres while David transformed into his Assassin Form while drawing out his Dual Hidden Blades infused with Lightning Chakra Nature! They then charged and their blades collided! Then they began to rapidly hack and slash causing their blades to send out electrical waves of energy to bounce on the surface! David vanished and appeared behind Data Xemnas kicking him in his back, vanished again and punched him into the ground! Data Xemnas then vanished and did the same thing to David, then they both vanished and clashed blades together repeatedly until they locked blades! The two then dispelled and landed on the ground while smiling.

"Well that was a nice little skirmish." said Data Xemnas.

"I agree." said David.

"So, shall we commence again?" asked Data Xemnas.

"Yeah." said David.

They vanished again. Meanwhile Sora and Data Xemnas' clone were exchanging blows using their weapons, Sora landed three hits on Data Xemnas before he landed three hits on him, He then charged towards Sora with blinding speed and rapidly attacked him over and over! Sora then used his Reflega spell to repel his attacks and Data Xemnas flew towards the skyscraper and recovered on it, then he jumped towards the top of it and began gaining energy. Sora stared as Data Xemnas amassed large amounts of power and he started glowing in a darkish blue color with lightning flowing through his body! He flew towards Sora who cast Reflega but it had no effect! He got knocked to the ground and then knocked into the air and was being attacked from all directions! He tried to fight back but Data Xemnas was too fast for him, what was he going to do now? Sora then ceased getting pounded and landed firm onto the ground and then limped a little bit. Data Xemnas appeared in front of the skyscraper and smiled.

"So what do you plan to do now?" asked Data Xemnas.

"I was hoping that I wouldn't have to use this power, but it looks like I have no choice now." said Sora.

Sora closed his eyes, moments later a red aura began to swirl around him like the wind, his Keyblade disappeared and transformed into a Ultima Weapon that gave off lightning effects and had three orbs in the middle of it! It was coated in darkish blue and darkish red colors with the handle grip being golden! His eyes glowed in a red color, his hair took on a red afterglow, his body became radiant with a red afterglow too!

"This is my Ultima Twilight Form." said Sora.

To Be Continued!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile so here's a preview of the beginning part of the chapter!!! I will continue on with this chapter the next time I update so it will be bigger but all I ask if you all give me some time I'm busy dealing with relationship trouble and college stuff so please be patient with me okay? Thanks!

15. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

You know something I just realized that a few days ago was the one year anniversary that I made this story! I need to now drop everything I'm doing, crank up some music, and give you guys a special present for continuing to read this story, haven't had comments in a long while but I'm happy that you guys are reading it and are being very patient. So as of now I will begin preparing the gift!

16. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Okay being the stupid person I am I tried the auto save thing and it failed so now I have to redo the entire present I was doing for you guys. I'm gonna have to keep this open at all times now since auto save is no longer here :(

17. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Prologue of Hollow Bastion Academy

Hollow Bastion Academy is a school where students who are endowed with magical abilities are trained to use them as well as be assigned to missions that allow them to travel to other worlds that are within their universe! There's also possibilities to travel to Haven City at times to undertake missions and/or do competitions with other Academies. This story takes place two hundred years after the battle with Data XIII and is centered around the lives of three children who are the descendants of David. The three receive training at the Academy along with 1000 other students who have different magical abilities! They will face many challenges, learn many new techniques, acquire new powers, new friends, new enemies, it's just a brand new story!

Here's the breakdown of the Academy. The Academy is equal to that of Disney Castle, there's a courtyard, 300 classrooms, a gym, a training chamber, meditation room, food court, basically anything you can find in a magical academy! The Academy functions under the Japanese style of schooling, meaning that they use the Class 1-A, 2-A, 3-A, etc. There's a total of 8 classes in Hollow Bastion Academy with four sections in each class for example 1-A, 1-B, 1-C, 1-D. Those in the A section are known as the supreme class, those in the B section are known as the first class, those in the C section are known as middle class, while those in the D section are known as low class. There are also two separate classes known as Prodigy and Master, these students are the ones who are sent on dangerous missions and fight many battles. but they all come back alive.

Each mission has a rank that students must abide by, there's A Rank, B Rank, C Rank, and D Rank. The A Rank missions are very difficult and can only be carried out by Supreme class students, B Rank missions are carried out by First Class students, C Rank by Middle Class students, and D Rank by Low Class students. Sometimes the First Class and Middle Class can both carry out B and C Rank missions while the Supreme Class and Low Class can only carry out their own Mission Rank.

The main characters of the story are the three descendants of David. Each were named after legendary assassins because of their abilities, personality, and features.

Altair: The oldest of the siblings. He's mysterious, powerful, hard-working, considerate. His special skills are Sage Mode, Assassin Mode, and Kamehameha. He is in Class 4-A.

Christina: The second oldest of the siblings. She's caring, kind, funny, crazy at times, hard-working, independent. Her special skills are Crystal Style techniques and Assassin Mode. She is in Class 3-B.

Connor: The third oldest of the siblings. He's clumsy, kind, confused, lazy, and weak. His special skills, Assassin Mode. He is in Class 1-D.

The siblings bare no last names because of their powers and heritage, they are also the strongest of the academy, well except Connor. Altair and Christina are known as "Prodigy" students to begin with, but they choose to remain in different classes to be with their friends and to avoid massive amounts of popularity. The story is meant to be focused on the three siblings but it will have a main focus on Connor's growth.

Expect lots of battles, lots of drama, comedy, intense battles, large amount of characters new and old, this will be a very focused story. I will do my absolute best to get each chapter out every week, I have College now but my schedule will be flexible so I can maintain this story, my YouTube channel, my studies, and time to myself. Pretty much I'll have possibly three whole days of College, and then four days to relax which would give me time to work on this and other stuff. So please let me know what you guys think about this story coming up are you excited or are you unsure about it? If you have questions you can ask me here or if you want to you can PM me. I won't hurt you physically, mentally, or emotionally.

18. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Sorry I haven't said anything in awhile guys I'm doing College work at the moment so it's gonna be a few days before I can finally update the story. I'm really leaning towards just finishing the entire story by just making it in Microsoft Word or maybe Notepad and just upload it as an attachment, or I can try my luck with putting it all into KHV. Not sure yet but I've definitely gotta try something this weekend with this.

19. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Wow guys I feel really bad right now, I have to wait until Saturday to try to work on this chapter. I can't believe how much work I have to do in college so it's taking up some time. Tuesdays through Fridays are out of the question. Saturdays through Mondays are my best days so I will try to update Saturday, or rather I have to. Hopefully it will all work out soon and I can finish this story so I can start the next one. So please please please continue to be patient, those who know who college is should understand how difficult is for me to maintain this story as well as maintain my YouTube channel because I have to update it with more content. I uploaded a gameplay today so I think Wednesday I'm gonna record again and upload Saturday or Friday and then I can work on the story. I have to try to finish it as quick as possible because I've should've been finished writing this story. I appreciate the patience and I hope you will continue to look forward to these new chapters as well as the new story I have planned. So don't worry I'm not dead, trust me if I'm gone for like two weeks then you can assume the worst lol (Why am I laughing about that).

Actually I want to write the next chapter now but I have to sleep unfortunately, I can't stay up as long as I want anymore. But anyways that's it so hopefully I can update this story Saturday. Later!

20. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 24 (Continued)

"Ultima Twilight Form eh?" said Data Xemnas.

"This is my first time using this form so forgive me if I use too much power." said Sora.

"Getting cocky aren't we?" said Data Xemnas.

"You might say that." said Sora smiling.

"It seems his personality is changing." thought Data Xemnas.

"So then shall we commence?" asked Sora.

"Very well, show me your true power!" said Data Xemnas.

Sora instantly vanished! Data Xemnas stood there and searched for him but couldn't pick up any traces of Sora!

"It's useless to try and hide from me Sora!" taunted Data Xemnas.

Sora remained hidden, then suddenly a light appeared behind Data Xemnas and he was repelled backwards! The light began to move around rapidly knocking Data Xemnas back and forth like a pinball machine! He tried to dodge Sora's attacks but there was no getting away from him! Sora then finally appeared before Data Xemnas and smiled at him. Data Xemnas attacked Sora but failed as he vanished instantly!

"How is he moving so fast!?" thought Data Xemnas.

"It seems you're having trouble competing with my speed, am I too fast for you?" taunted Sora.

"That is quite a very unique power you have there, but it won't be enough to defeat me." said Data Xemnas.

"Hahahahahahaha! Seriously!? My power is far greater than yours, you can't hope to defeat me Xemnas." said Sora laughing.

"It's amazing, your power's corrupted your mind, you're not even yourself anymore." said Data Xemnas.

"On the contrary, this power's released the limitations of my mind and have enhanced a few of my senses. My vision and hearing have become enhanced to where I can track others. My power and speed have tripled as well as my body being given a special shield. This shield is called Twilight Shield, it repels ALL Magic attacks, I am immune to Magic Effects, and I have double resistance against physical attacks. Oh and one more thing I forgot to mention, my Keyblade "Nova Blade" has three different magical crystals, each containing a special power to either enhance myself, my blade, or both." said Sora.

"So it's not just his speed and power that's increased, but his entire body and mind as well as his blade have all become enhanced!" thought Data Xemnas.

"Anyway, that's enough talking, I need to defeat you and join back up with David so we can defeat the real Data Xemnas." said Sora.

"How did you know I wasn't the real one?" asked Data Xemnas surprised.

"I said it before didn't I? My vision and hearing have been enhanced, my mind has been enhanced which means I can sense energies a lot easier and can verify whether the person's a clone or the real deal." said Sora.

"Fine. The real me is battling David right now, apparently the real one was supposed to have dealt with you and Xemnas so he could fight David using all his power but David managed to block his attacks thus resulting in us clones being made." said Data Xemnas.

"As I figured, David must have used Chaos Control to block the attack and sent us here." said Sora.

"It seems I've underestimated you, Sora." said Data Xemnas.

"What?" said Sora confused.

"I believed it would be simple to defeat you in battle but seeing as how this form of yours is immensely powerful, this clone of mine isn't able to withstand a long battle with such high power." said Data Xemnas.

"So in other words I can just destroy you now." said Sora.

"Yes." said Data Xemnas.

"Good." said Sora.

Sora raised his keyblade up and pointed it towards Data Xemnas and fired a Piercing Beam Attack from the blade and impaled Data Xemnas completely destroying him! The area around Sora then began to change as a gush of wind surrounded him and lifted him into the air! He then disappeared.

Elsewhere, Xemnas and Data Xemnas were engaged in a heated battle, both of their Sabres were drawn out, they clashed over and over again without stopping! The two of them evaded many of their attacks, engaged in rapid movement, countered many attacks, they've even landed many hits on one another! It was a stalemate.

"Well what do you know, it seems we're evenly matched!" said Data Xemnas.

"I do have a reputation to keep as leader of Organization XIII!" said Xemnas.

"So do I." said Data Xemnas.

"Well then let's not waste anymore time, how about we end this battle now, I don't enjoy fighting clones." said Xemnas.

"Ah so you were able to tell that I was a clone." said Data Xemnas.

"There's a difference in power when it comes to clones and the original, the more blows I dealt, the more damage you began to take to where I became twice as faster and stronger than you. Truthfully I had to slow down and pull some punches so I could conserve power for the real Data Xemnas." said Xemnas.

"I see, so your senses have become much sharper." said Data Xemnas.

"Indeed they have." said Xemnas.

"Very well, you win this battle, I will forfeit but be warned, the real Data Xemnas is four times stronger than me, it was thanks to David's Chaos Control that we couldn't maintain all of the originals' powers and abilities. But no matter, you'll meet your end soon enough." said Data Xemnas.

Xemnas then immediately pierced Data Xemnas and he then disintegrated into nothing. Same as Sora the area around Xemnas began to shift and the gust of wind enveloped him and he disappeared.

The gust of wind carried Sora and Xemnas and then they were hurled towards the ground next to David who was fighting with Data Xemnas.

"Ah so you guys made it back." said David smiling.

"Yeah, it took us a few minutes to realize it was just a clone." said Sora.

"Well that's okay, the clones were already weak to begin with." said David.

"Yes, but the original will be a lot tougher to defeat." said Xemnas.

"True, so far him and I are on equal terms for the moment. Not sure how strong he'll become but I'll be ready for him." said David.

"David allow Xemnas and I to provide cover for you, we can charge after him and fight head on while you try to go in for the kill." said Sora.

"I thought about doing that, but it'll be better if you guys let me cover the both of you and you go in for the kill. Or if you prefer we could just fight together and take him down once we have the chance." said David.

"Sora, we should allow David to provide back up for now, I'm certain that one of us will be able to take him down, I do have a finishing move, do you have one?" asked Xemnas.

"Yeah, I have two finishing moves, but one of them requires me to build up lots of Magic and I would need some time, preferably one minute." said Sora.

"If all else fails Sora we'll buy you some time to get your move ready, so for now we can focus on this tactic, I'll provide back up while you guys swoop in for the kill." said David.

"Got it!" said both of them.

"Hahahahaha! Try what you like it won't affect me, my power is far greater than yours!" said Data Xemnas.

"We'll see about that, you won't be so confident once you experience how powerful we truly are!" said Sora.

"Let's go guys!" said David.

To Be Continued!