Birth by Sleep Names......

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Sora_The_keyblademaster, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Sora_The_keyblademaster King's Apprentice

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. I just thought that I wanna talk about the names of the Org. XIII members before they became Nobodies.

Anyway I discovered something interesting... I am not sure if anyone has post that again...

So I was playing KH2FM and I saw the cutscene where Xemnas shows Roxas his name (I mean the one where he writes "Sora" then move all letters, he puts an "X" and becomes Roxas) and thought that all Org. XIII members have an "X" in their names.... so after watching that cutscene I remember the other one in KH 358/2 Days where Saix calls Axel, "Lea" so if you thing of it and take out the "x" from Axel change the order of the letters you can make "Lea" so who knows.... maybe all Org. XIII members has just an "X" and a change in the order of letters in their names.
    Like Xaldin could be Dilan or something like that....
    Vexen could be Even..... lol.

Anyway that's all tell me what you think

2. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes, All Organization member have their original name and an "X" added to it.
    Why they do is unknown.

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Ive been thinking about Saix's name for a while and im starting to think its Sai like Sai from naruto...

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I think the reason may come from the fact Nobodies were never meant to exist. It's the one thing that holds their brotherhood together. 'X' can mean the lack of something, the bare amount of something, etc.
    Adding X to their names allows them to have a new life as Nobodies, whilst also being a pact of trust and dedication to the Org.

5. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Likely, it makes sense. But you'd think something like that would have been explained in 358/2 days.

6. Always Dance Chaser

This is unconfirmed, the reason their names are the way they are is completely and utterly unconfirmed.
    The confirmed names are:
    Xemnas=Ansem
    Xaldin=Dilan
    Vexen=Even
    Xigbar=Braig
    Zexion=Ienzo
    Lexaeus=Aeleus
    Axel=Lea
    Roxas=Sora
    Xion=No.I

Rest are unconfirmed.

7. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

You'd think, but Nomura constantly says he likes the fans to make up their own ideas. It does annoy me that we don't usually get some straight answers, but I guess it does keep me hooked for news.

You forgot Axel=Lea
    Confirmed in Days.

8. .:Xigbar:. Twilight Town Denizen

Rofl, we've known this for years, and it wasn't Xemnas in that cutscene, it was Riku who was in his xehenort heartless form.

9. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't believe it was. It was Xemnas actually.

10. xemsai-superfan Destiny Islands Resident

Actually, Saix's real name was confirmed by unseen scans from Famitsu magazine.

11. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

12. .:Xigbar:. Twilight Town Denizen

Oh wait sorry it was Xemnas, just looked over the cutscene again, since Xemnas' hair was hidden I thought it was Riku in the xehenort heartless form.

13. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Well all we need are the actual names of the other organization members 9-12. I noticed that Master Xehanort has the exact same boots that the organization wear. Forshadowing the events.

14. mudstripe Twilight Town Denizen

I guess that solves the mystery of Xion's name. :-P

15. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

It was originally dispalyed in one of the 'Orgs Reports' from 358/2 Days. You have to complete the story, max out certain mission requirements, and it'll be in Roxas' Diary.

It's been known ofr a little while and I believe predicted by a few people. Most believed in was either Ion or Noi. They were partly correct.