Dream Drop Distance Mysterious Figure Revealed! (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Mako Tsunami, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

Spoiler spoiler spoiler

Yeah, pretty much EVERYONE called it. It doesn't directly come out and say it, but you can tell by the boss's stance and certain attacks he uses and the theme playing in the background that the Mysterious Figure is. . . well, just watch.

EDIT:

I didn't watch further into the battle. THE mysterious figure appears as it goes on.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

are you trying to say he's something like Riku's Nobody? And it's interesting that the Keyblade he's using is the same you get when you beat the Mysterious Figure in BBS. But seriously, all I'm seeing is that he moves and attacks like Riku.

3. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

I didn't watch further into the battle, keep watching. THE mysterious figure appears.

And I'm pretty sure that's young Xehanort, not Riku's nobody o.O

4. Always Dance Chaser

Yup, it's Young Xehanort. How he ended up in BBS, I have no idea. Maybe it has something to do with his ability to time travel. Or maybe he's just a "Lingering" spirit of Young Xehanort like the Vanitas Lingering Spirit.

5. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

Time travel. It's offical.

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

So, Xehanort's a time lord?

7. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

Indeed. And his TARDIS is diabolical plots going wrong.

8. Always Dance Chaser

Well...he DOES time travel during his BBS battle, doesn't he?

...Nah...There's no way Nomura would make KH's already insane plot that much more complicated with time travel. It was probably just a non-canon preview, like Xemnas in KHFM or Terra in KH2FM

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

apparently you didn't catch one of Mike's posts with all those different videos. The first one clearly states Xehanort went back in time so that he would go on his journey and cause everything to happen.

10. Always Dance Chaser

No, I didn't see that.

Freaking Nomura, why can't some things just be simple? Ugh...

11. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

Just like Cauis Ballad of FFXIII-2. Seriously. Nomura is now obsessed with time travel. Grrrrrrrreat....

12. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Putting ideas in my head. That would have been awesome.
    So....it's
    Young Xehanort?
    I haven't really been paying attention to KH3D story stuff except the ending lately, lemme re-watch the video.
    EDIT: It's
    time travel?
    What is up with Time Travel in Square-Enix games lately? I mean, I can understand with XIII-2 because of Toriyama, but time travel in KH?

13. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't think it's time travel. My theory is

Since 3D takes place in a dream, maybe this Young Xehanort is an embodiment of Xehanort's memories, the ones he lost when he got rid of Terra. Maybe in the process of freeing the worlds trapped in the dream, Sora and Riku accidentally free Xehanort's memories as well, leading into KH3 when they have to defeat a fully revived Xehanort.