Dream Drop Distance My Thoughts on 3D and Upcoming Games

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by SUPERSMASHDRAKE, Jan 26, 2011.

1. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

The video is spoiler heavy. Watch at your own risk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6HQqYvc49g

I made that and would like to see where everyone else stands on this.

What do you guys think of 3D? Of The BBSFM secret ending? What do you think will happen next?

So basically, I want your thoughts on what we are going to see in the future for the Kingdom Hearts series.

2. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    well even without watching the youtube vid I can say that we can exspect at least one thing for sure: Sora and Riku completing the Mark of Masterary exsam.... and I think we will probably see more Heartless and Nobodies but I think Unversed made their only appearance in BBS

3. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

and there´s the retun of master xeanort, it´s wierd in the trailer for 3D they diden´t show the mark of mastery or master xeanort. oh yhea and rumor has it that {sopoiler read at your own risk}
    terra aqua and ven will return and possibly battle alongside riku ,sora and mickey

4. LeKeyBoi Merlin's Housekeeper

If that were to happen I'd be excited as ef! I bet that after KH3D some epic stuff is going to change the way we've viewed the KH series. I hope to know more about all this soon cause it's going to drive me crazy all year long!!! XD

5. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

if it doesen´t hapen in kh 3D it will in kh 3
    and kh 3 will come out there´s even a pic and yhea it´s kinda driving me crazy too
    [​IMG]

6. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

That's how I always imagined it'd look like, but the mere fact that kh3 hasn't even BEGUN production(and as Nomura said, they will not begin working on it for a looooong time, at least till versus xiii is over) this would definitely seem fan-made =/

7. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Guys, don't go too off-topic. This is about 3D and how it could tie to future games, so please try and contribute to the topic.

Carry on, kiddies. <3