my ohh my

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by TheLightIsGone123, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Lmao. You sound like a weaker me. Whether people care for me or not, I am already alone. I'd just rather focus on making others lives what mine is not instead of feeling bad for myself, and trying all this stuff.

Suicide is bad because it is pathetic, and for the weak. I obviously doubt that I can help you if you are going this far. If you want help with life, then all you have to do is stop. It seems hard as hell as first, but at the same time, it is very easy. At least I learned about a lot of ways to stop doing **** after I learned how to just stop.....

2. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Dude, lighten up. Why are you doing this??????

3. Rosey Chaser

Dude, I would just like to say something.

People do care about you, remember when you "died"? I wrote you a poem, and Kay, Sab and I cried for days =/ You arent alone, we are here

4. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

Killing yourself is NOT an answer. I'll be honest I considered it once. But decided not to. Imagine all the people you would be affecting. You wouldn't have a chance to graduate from high school, go to college, raise a family, etc. Why cutyour life short, it's only going to make things worse. You think that it's bad now, Ha! There's is AT LEAST one person who is going to be miserable without you. I will gurantee that. It's so selfish to kill yourself, like I said before, It's only going to make people miserable. You have a LOT to live for. Friends, family, even yourslef. So don't say your tired of living, I know, I had to help a friend of mine considering killing themself. I talked to him and he eventually got over it. He's happier than ever. But... If you realy deicide it's the only thing left to do... Then you just stripped yourself of a life.

5. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

There are other people around who think of suicide but it seriously doesn't happen wait for your time if your gonna die. Don't spill precious blood. If you seriously want to die donate all your blood to a hospital where its NEEDED or something if you really cannot stop yourself but please don't kill yourself your final hour will be seen as your crackpot hour. AND IT WILL HURT!...ALOT! And trust me there are nice people on this site. You would not be forgotten by your friends here. If not for yourself then for your friends...DO NOT KILL YOURSELF!

6. Fellangel Bichael May

If you think suciding is going to help, you're wrong. Because as a christian (You really wouldn't care what i believe in) suciding is throwing away your life to live in the middle world (meaning between hell and heaven) Besides, suciding takes you to hell.

But I don't think anyone believes me for those nonchristians.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.