my ohh my

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by TheLightIsGone123, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Like the others said, you'll just be hurting anyone else who cares about you. And don't say nobody cares about you, because I know that there are numerous people out there, including on this site that care about you. Most likely everyone who's posting in this thread cares about you, and I'll admit I do, though I barely know you at all. Please don't consider this. It's really a bad idea, and though you think it'll make things better for yourself, all you really need is time. Things get better, trust me I know. Please don't take that road, because it'll abruptly come to an end. Just consider talking to someone, to us, to your family, anyone. Death is not a good option, and you should never think of taking your own life. It's really not the way to go. I know I'm being repetitive, but seriously...just don't. It gets better, I promise you. Take this from a girl who has experience.

D8

2. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

I really don't wish to see anything bad happen to anyone. Why don't you get some help and talk to someone. Like a psychiatrist or something. Everyone hits a low point at some time in their life. But taking the easy way out is not the way to go. I'm not going to sugar coat anything so don't expect sensitivity. These are things you need to hear because none of us are qualified you help you with this situation. That doesn't mean I don't care. I'm just saying you have options. Take care.

3. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

You make it sound like your pain will end if you go down this path. I can honestly tell you: It won't. Whether you commit suicide or not do anything about your present situation, it will only get worse.

Have you tried talking to anyone about this? I mean, serious help?

4. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

I'd be sad if you died... =(

Seriously, suicide is never the answer... Every person exists on this planet for a reason, you just need to find it. You need to go out there and search for your "calling". Then you won't be bored. Try doing something new, like a new activity or hobby or something... Try meeting new people... Maybe fall in love if that will help. :)

Honestly, suicide is a horrible thing to do... Every life is more precious than anything that's ever existed anywhere, and it'd be dumb to just throw it away when you can do something with it... You may not know it, but there really ARE people out there who care about you, me being one of them. Would you REALLY put people through that grief and suffering just because you're bored?

5. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

See what I mean? Facts are facts and we really want you to get help.

6. TheMuffinMan Banned

7. Repliku Chaser

Really, I'm not understanding why you are bothering to hurt yourself and not find something better to do with your time. Do you feel that you just don't feel many emotions or positive things in your life and you do this because it makes you feel something?

You aren't giving reasons as to what exactly is wrong with your life other than you are bored with it so it's just a casual thing you can toss aside. No one can really help you to live since you are asking only what's wrong with suicide and you aren't caring about their answers.

What's wrong with it is this.
    - It's a selfish act. - you are taking your life and tossing it away and others do care about you and would mourn and not get your decision at all.
    - Suicide is an end to boredom, sure, but it's also -the end-. There is so much to see and do in life and we only have so few years to do them in. Why hurry up the process of taking off more years before it's really your time to go?
    - There's more to life than just living at home and doing projects etc. You miss out on the fun and yet simple things that are worthwhile to experience.

What is going on in your life that makes you want to harm yourself particularly? Do you hate yourself? Are things around you just feeling meaningless and repetitive? Give us something more to go on with your personality please? At this point though, I think that you may need to actually seek out some professional help to see if they can help you find things to go on with in your life so that it's not just cast aside and you can get the most out of it. There is more to see and do and I'd hate to see you throw the life you have away or keep injuring yourself so that your health fails and life really does get all the more pointless and agitating for you. Please consider your health in all of this and that you could seriously screw yourself up and then change your mind about death being such a wanted thing but it will be too late. A psychiatrist may help you since your attitude seems displaced and you really do have other things to live for and do. Death comes for us all and that is a fact. Don't be so in a hurry to go there when you haven't seen all life has to offer. If you can't see those benefits and enjoy the life you have while you do have it, that suggests you do need more assistance than we can give you.

8. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Dude I thought things were getting better for you? :/

You promised me once that you wouldn't do anything like that.

Suicide is beyond selfish and you know that dude.

I know you're dealing with a lot and that everything feels really ****ed up in your head, but please, keep fighting. MAKE people listen to you, because you need help.

I know the last few therapists you have had have been **** as hell, but don't give up.

I know you, and you don't give up.

9. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

rain...the truth is..i gave up a long time ago i gave up before i even came here...its only now showing i guess

10. Explode Who?!

You haven't given up, because if you had, you wouldn't be asking for help. We are willing to help you, but we need more information from you.

Even if you believe that you're beyond help, just tell us what's going on, anyway. You don't have anything to lose by doing that.

11. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

i feel alone
    i feel like no one is ther nor will there ever be someone there
    other than that i dont feel anything anymore

12. Chevalier Crystal Princess

hey cheer up little dude!

you are not alone.

even though it may seem that way.

you are not alone.

and even though you think life feels wrong, you must remember that

your pain WILL come to pass.

trust me , eventually it will, but if you want it to change faster, then you can't sit around, crying ,waiting.

you have to stop pondering on the bad things in life.

13. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

Things will get better if just reach out and get help. It's not too late. There are people who care about what happens to you. I'm one of them. Even though I have never mey you and I don't talk to you here, I STILL CARE! If a total stranger will take the time to devote a piece of his heart to you, then you should have enough courage to get the help you need. After you take that step, things WILL get better.

14. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Let's try this from another angle; maybe then we can understand you better:

How long, exactly, have you felt this way? How long in a particular point in time?

15. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

ive always felt alone,
    ive never really felt whole
    i gave up a long time ago
    its only now taking effect

16. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you a religious person?

17. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

no im the opposite

18. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

Okay, I see. Well, I honestly think that you might be missing God in your life. I have heard many stories about how He fills up a "hole" in people. And I would really like you to try asking God about your situation. It might sound like something bazaar to you, but that could be it. Just please give it a try. (:

19. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

...:\ that is BullSHIT and you know it.

I still remember when we first started talking, and I remember all of the times since, are you saying that they count for nothing? That I, and Sabby, and others like Burnitup, do we count as nothing? You are far from alone, you think you are the only one who has ever felt isolated or felt like giving up?

Hun, we all feel like that at times, but it is how we deal with it that distinguishes one person from another.

If you had given up you wouldn't have posted this, I know you and I know that you do not give up easily. You never have, remember all those times you went on and on at me to keep fighting and stay strong? Remember all those times when YOU helped ME get through all the ****, you always told me to keep doing.

Now you can damn well do the same. I believe in you and I know you can do this.

20. Styx That's me inside your head.

Let me get this straight. You're choosing a state of infinite options (yes, you heard me: infinite options) over a state with zero options left and you think that's "not too bad of an idea"?
    *facepalm*

Because it's extremely ungrateful to everyone who cares or has ever cared about you. That's why.

Why am I getting the idea that you're not searching anywhere near close enough for the joys in life?
    There are people who are trying to help you. Someone's who's really alone can't say that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.