My official retirement.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Inasuma, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repliku Chaser

I am sorry to see both Cin and Darkwatch (Deathwatch to me when I'm not paying attention) leave the administration of the forums. You both are very smart and I've had a lot of fun chatting it up with you in the Intelligent Discussion forums and around the site. You've also helped deal with troublemakers fairly and taken time to explain things to others.

I will say, as I run an Rpg and Forums group too, that it is very hard to keep things in order at times, especially when a Forum gets this big. KH-Vids has become pretty popular and deserves it after all the hard work that has been put into it. However, staff will have problems from time to time because so much is happening. Most of the people I've run into seem to be pretty cool. Of course, I don't know how things used to be, so I can't judge the old days to the new, but it seems you both will be sticking around, so I hope to continue to see you still. You are good peeps. I can't possibly know about any corruption to the site diplomacy, but perhaps it is a sign for staff to really buckle down and discuss things openly somewhere like a private chat room now and then so that everyone can be eye to eye. Any way, good luck to you both and I hope you'll still be showing up to play hardball in the Intelligent Discussion forums because it is there I think you'd really most be missed. It's sad it had to come to this, but these things do happen.

[​IMG]

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

this is old. can someone close it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.