My official retirement.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Inasuma, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody Chaser

2. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Danger Mouse.

I may not be staff anymore, but stop spamming so damn much.

That's 2 spam posts now.

<3 :'D Still, you've changed, TBK *reads your usertitle*...... :l

3. Mish smiley day!

To be honest, I think this forum is becoming more like every other forum on the internet. 3:

The only problem with the staff is that we all disagree with eachother all the time. n__n; I think that's what you mean by the 'downing' comment. But it's bound to happen, anyway. We're all quite different. Some of you are so tight.

About the members, well.. the way we act reminds me of high school. I liked high school. The drama, the gossiping, the elitism... :3

4. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

lolo, like School Days.

:\ TBK has changed. He will always and forever be ahead of his time.

But still, he has a point; lol, ok.

And yeah, have fun leaving guys. (:

5. Rosey Chaser

Mish >>

You only like it that way because your an elite xD

6. Mish smiley day!

Well, I'll take that as a compliment, I think. xD;

But what Darky meant was people thinking they're better than others.. which I don't do. 3: Or at least I hope I don't come across that way, unless I'm making a joke or something.

And what I meant was that I just sit back and watch in amusement as people big up themselves. ;3

And I also agree with TBK. "lol ok" indeed.

7. cronoking Chaser

Hmmm, I didnt notice this was here for a while xD. I also miss the righteousness of the old forum. I had 10x more fun there and we didnt have a spam zone. But alas, lazy scientists are working on teleportation instead of time travel. Anyways, Bye Darky and Cin. post count+1 ;3

8. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Well i can't say i wasn't surprised by this. I didn't know you felt this way & that the staff is 'corrupt', but maybe that's becuase the number of secrets within the staff are quite high & the flow of information between use is pretty poor.

I'm sorry to see you guys leave from staff, i always looked at your posts carefully, hoping i could learn something. (i'm a noob you see).

I hope to see you both on here still. ^^

9. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Personally I agree with you Darky and Cin

Hey, I might not be one of the old members but jeez, Ive read posts from the old days and It seemed as though the site ROCKED then
    Its a shame you guys are leaving your positions because I thought you guys were really good Admins and Its a shame to have 4 staff leaving this year, for what I have seen (Roxas, Arc, Cin and Darky) But hey, life goes on right??

Actually I have been hearing a lot of bad comments (Along with good comments) about this site (Mostly the old members) and maybe It Isn't as good as the old set up but you guys tried and I'm proud of you two

I don't think we should be sad about them leaving their place, I think we should be happy about what they have done to the site AND to us

Most of us will miss you leaving your place, but we hope to see you again soon (And on MSN)

10. TabbyRoxas Twilight Town Denizen

I dont know you guys much, but bye bye anyway!

11. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

it's too bad, i wouldn't go on this site if i was you either

12. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

As always I miss these things.

Ah well, it's not like some of us didn't expect this.

Kinda sad that both you guys are leaving though; have fun leaving.
    We'll have a nice barbecue in your honour. :/

13. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Mish is elite. D: D: D:

Hawt elite.

Which beats everyone's elite.

Betcha didn't know that, Mish. :3

14. Darkandroid Gets it Together

No it's not a joke. At times we try to be members friends and that is why we don't take some actions, and why Cin was kept as Admin after that suspesion for example. We need to be tougher (in terms of not worrying about how the other members will feel about it) and well like you said take more action instead of just saying we will and it never happens.

15. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

wow I noticed you were both pink earlier but didn't think about it until I saw this. Since neither of you are leaving (and since I stalk you both on MSN <_>) I wont say good bye like other people ^^

Instead, good luck :) maybe you both stepping down will raise some of the issues you speak of ^^ IMO you were both awesome staff and I never saw you do anything other than be really cool xD

Welcome to normal memberism xD

16. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Heh, good times my friend, it was sweet to be staff with you darky, and i know to my day will come when i post something similar to this, great you're still with us, we lost a good staff, but i keep a great friend.

17. darkslayer Twilight Town Denizen

Guys you were great! and i'm very sad right now but I hope you enjoy the rest of your life and im sure you both will be rememberd. and I hope to see you guys agian somday on here, if you come back.

18. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Gah, dude, when I saw your names werent blue, I was like: ZOMG, ****! WE'RE UNDER ATTACKED!

As vivi said, it was sweet to be staff with you guys. To me, you guys were the best. I look up to you guys for your commitment to the site and for literally being honest.

See ya around the forums, man.

19. Doukuro Chaser

Yeah like I see their names like un blue like and was like WHAT THE--- THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!

but yeah it just wont be the same without yall and like I will miss ya well as long as you're happy than fine by me last goodbye

20. C This silence is mine

Well bye then and yes the old forum was ALOT better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.