My bro's unname book

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kaidron Blaze, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    lol My brother is starting to wright a book but he wants advice on whether people think it's good or not. He asked me to post this thread cos I'm more well known than him and so more likely to get a reply (at least thats what he said) so here is the idea tell me what you think:

The story is about earth in a slight future were the world is destroyed. This happened when the worlds balance was toppled.
    Life always comes before death and that is the circle of life but this woman had a child who was stillborn and refusing to belive the baby was dead found a way to bring him back to life. The baby came into the world dead and then started his life the circle had gone backwards and so the balance was distroyed cause the world to become a hellish husk of what it was.
    People are trying to make the world what it was and they have special powers to help them, these powers come from the laws of nature when the great fundemental of life before death was broken all the other rules of the world went with it so people can bend the rules and do things that in the world of life you couldn't do.

this is basicly the idea around the story so whats peoples opinion on it?

2. Daxa~ #stalker

I think it sounds good :D
    Id buy it :3
    Tell him to keep(or start :O) writing it!!

3. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

As far as plot goes, it sounds good, and also somewhat original (saving the world is not, but everything around it is)
    However, I can't comment on whether or not it's a good book, because what's equally important is the style of writing, imagery, the personalities of the characters etc.

If you were to post a page or two, more than just a very general synopsis (idk if I'd call it that though), there would be more room for comments.

4. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    thanks I'll tell him your positive feed back I'll get some pages and post it tommorow