Video Musical Warfare

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Leblonk, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

My friend Darkhorse and I are having a competition over the summer to see who can make the best Kingdom Hearts Music Videos. Both of us have mediocre editing programs (personally I prefer mine to his, but then I would! :lol3:) and have only been making music videos of a few months. We chose six songs which we both like, and began work. Originally we meant to spend two weeks on each song, and then leave it to the unwashed masses of Youtube to decide which is the best, but after the first videos were completed, I fell behind. The song is proving very difficult for me, and in mitigation, there has been rather a lot of stuff going on in my family right now, so that I am still not finished with it. Darkhorse on the other hand, has finished it and is hanging about waiting for me to finish so that he can start the next one. So! We though we should make a thread on here, put the videos into as we finish them, and allow you to decide which ones are the best. Don't worry about offending us, we have different styles, so that I may fail dismally on a song of his choosing, and he on one of mine. This is friendly competition, and we want honest feedback, since the only way to remedy a dificiency of any kind, is to be made aware of it! So! Let's get started! I'll put up all the ones made to date (as meantion, Darkhorse will be one ahead of me for a while) and update this post as we finish more.

NOTE: Please specify which song, and which editor your are commenting on!

Darkhorse

Dare You To Move

I'm For You

Leblonk

Dare You To Move

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
  2. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes, don't worry if you offend us, just be honest, and we'll see what we can do in the future.
    Also, if you have any songs, secular or otherwise that you would want us to try (preferably christian songs), send us a PM.