Mother Finds Long Lost Children Via Facebook

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Ashwa <3, May 30, 2010.

1. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Link: http://www.aolnews.com/nation/artic...mom-finds-long-lost-kids-on-facebook/19497012

I thought it was pretty amazing that the woman found her kids just by a whim to type their names into a social networking site. Yes, it'll probably take awhile for the kids to form a relationship with their mother, but it still makes me happy to read about this. Thoughts?

2. The Fuk? Dead

Yeah, my dad who I haven't seen for almost 18 years found me through facebook, it's crazy.

3. Ultimecia sorceress

As much as I'm opposed to facebook, I have to admit that's pretty awesome. It probably will take a while for the kids to form a relationship with their mother, but at least they're together now. It's obvious already that the kids mean a lot to the mother, otherwise she wouldn't have typed the name in.

4. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

facebooks amazing for stuff like that...I mean ut's my only contact with one of ym sisters (Never met her) and it's what triggered me to meet my dad after nrearly 15 years...Facebook works wonders

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

That is something else. She found her kids on a whim through a site like Facebook. Guess it goes to show you that social networking sites are actually good for something huh? I'm just glad that she finally found them.

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

My brother and his dad have been out of touch for years. The same thing happened to him. His dad's rich. Bought him a plane ticket, flew him up there, he met his half sisters and brother, his dad even bought him a new car, etc.
    Lucky dick

but yeah, stuff like this is pretty...I don't want to say "amazing" but it's something else.

7. Always Dance Chaser

Heard about this on my local talk show today. They said that originally the daughter didn't want to have anything to do with her, probably because of some lies the dad was telling them.
    What I'm worried about is that they're going to resent their mother for getting their dad thrown in prison.