Mother 4?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by dabeatmaster123, Jan 3, 2012.

1. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Who else wishes that mother 4 was going to be released in the future cause I know that it really won't be made, it would be so cool if they made a new mother/earthbound game… =_=; (big mother fan)

2. SonGoku Destiny Islands Resident

I agree, Mother Series are great games, I mean Mother 3 was epic and sad, yet it was AWESOME. So yeah Mother 4 would be great :P

3. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

I know right? I mean Mother 3 was so underrated and I really dislike American taste on games when it comes to if you will enjoy a game based on JUST graphics, gore, sex, drug reference…I mean that game was fun even with the low graphics and sound… it reminded me how games really used to be.

4. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I love the Mother/Earthbound series. Such good games. Wonderful plot and awesome music.
    And I would love to have Mother 4 be released, especially if it were actually released in the west rather than us having to make a fan translation of it.

5. Patman Bof

I played the second years ago, it was awesome. I have the first and the third too, but I still haven' t played them (on purpose, good J-RPGs are a rare treat nowadays so I kept a few jewels for the rainy days). As much as I' d like a brand new Mother game none of them was ever released in Europe anyway, here people kept wondering who this Ness dude was in SSB.

6. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

7. libregkd -

8. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

I hate how great games like Mother rarely see a release outside of Japan. It is depressing that the only games most Americans play are Call of Duty and other shooters.

9. libregkd -

10. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

11. libregkd -

12. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody