Most Intelligent

Discussion in '2016' started by . : tale_wind, Aug 29, 2016.

?

"Hooray! School is starting!"

Poll closed Sep 5, 2016.
  1. Ars Nova

6.5%
  2. Makaze

9.7%
  3. Aelin FireHeart

9.7%
  4. Maka Albarn

3.2%
  5. DigitalAtlas

3.2%
  6. Misty

3.2%
  7. What?

45.2%
  8. libregkd

12.9%
  9. Captain Arch

6.5%
  10. Patman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Not gonna lie, Nova, you make it far too easy for folk to antagonise you. Your knickers are too easily bunched and you run around with them round your ankles (how many times have you “left” and come back because of folk?). I never go out of my way to insult folk. Most of my posts these days are always offhanded sarcasm and if you can’t accept that then I’m sorry, but suck it up. And honestly, I only come here when I’m bored. There are no attachments here except an old habit. A habit I should quit, I know but too much free time at the moment. But if I have directly insulted someone and they were really upset then please tell me who and I will apologise to them. It is not my intention to upset people. But if it was from an offhanded sarcastic remark; put on your big boy pants and grow a pair. You choose how you react to things. The funny thing, Nova, I don’t actually dislike you. I don’t dislike anyone one this site. There’s few folk here I know well enough nowadays to form an attitude of dislike.

Unfortunately, Nova, I can’t apologise to you. You're a big emotional ball of salted caramel, covered in dark chocolate (even though I think you're white chocolate in real life, but I like white chocolate too) and I love it! A wee bit bitter, a wee bit salty, and entirely gooey! I just wanna squish you and watch the gooeyness pop out; roll you up again, push and repeat. And when you told me to leave? Made me want to stay all the more. You’ve given me purpose here. Maybe it’s the sadist in me, but I feel we can be BFFs, Nova. You might be against it at first, but I’m willing to put in the work for both of us. I have both time and an abundance of energy to do so. I feel like this could work, Nova. It could be the start of something special. And don’t worry Nova, I’m not yandere.

…unless you want me to be. ;D

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

The irony in these is downright laughable. So I lie back and take this shit for years, literally years, without calling you out on it, but the second I do I'm the one who needs to suck it up? Get over yourself. You're not entitled to your bad attitude, and if you really can't live without it then I promise you, I'm not the sensitive one here.

3. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

There is a reason kitty is upset and it's that she isn't on this poll.

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

I'm at work rn but this has gone on longer than needed and will talk to everyone when I can. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.