Most ignorant thing ever said about a video game

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by burnitup, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Haseo Knight of Light

Maybe they gang banged the women? (jk) Of course he makes no sense.

2. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

WTf does that dude have against homosexuality?

I mean, I aint gay, and quite frankly, I feel sort of awkward around gay people, but ****, they are still pretty cool people to hang with.

N wtf is this **** about aliens bein christians? WHY THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE TALKEN ABOUT F'EN CHRISTIANS?!?!?! As a matter a fact, I think I might just buy the game and kill some aliens right now, and then e-mail it to the dude that made the reveiw. And then I'll go online, kill a bunch of people there, and then I'll teabag EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! ya, I'm sure that they would just LOVE to see that, lmfao

Wow, this guy really gets me mad, and at the same time, it gets me to think of other things, which I need to do right now. More reveiws plz ^_^

And what is this bullshit about there Spartans bein gay? ****, SPARTANS KICKED ASS, AND NOT ONE OF THEM WAS GAY! Who wants to kill this dude? lol

3. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Wait, if they were all gay they wouldn't do that. In your face Kyle Goldman(the reviewer)!!!

Wait wasn't Goldman the name of the villian in House of the Dead 2?

Whoa, That is a lot of anger you are showing. Give me a few minutes, the site isn't working again.

4. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Sorry dude. Just pisses me off so much to see such pure ignorance. Besides, I've got a bit of anger to vent out, so I want to vent it out on someone who deserved to get my anger, lol.

I was serious about the video though. I would lmao if I saw their faces while watchen that ^_^

5. Haseo Knight of Light

Didn't you already mention Goldman?XD

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I did, but I felt like it needed to be said again.

Its okay dude. I understand.

I know, it would be so funny. Send it to Jack Thompson instead.

7. P Banned

Uh, firstly, this is a joke. I am sure of it. To be honest, I loved it. But it is far too extreme to be serious. (That stuff about "mark of the beast" gave it away.)

Secondly, the Spartans (Like the romans) didn't really care what it was they slept with. Guys, girls, whatever. They weren't prejudiced against gays like this western culture is. You could go into a brothel and not know what gender you were hiring. And may I ask why gays cannot kick arse?

8. TheMuffinMan Banned

Uhh, I'm pretty sure Christian Gaming Zone is a well known satire/spoof troll website, akin to that of Sony Defense Force and the like.

9. Scott Pilgrim Banned

The most ignorant thing I ever heard was, "I might not have had $ex, but I could sure f*ck you up!" vThat has to be more random than that review.

10. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Christian Gaming Zone? I have never heard of that.

And that has to do with this subject how?

11. TheMuffinMan Banned

12. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Such a typical response.

I love how the only ones claiming Darwinism is wrong are the ones who don't understand how simple it is. lmfao

On a side note, the game is fictional. It might depict some aspects of evolution, but also a lot of them from ID. The fact you would apply reality to a video game (or vice versa) proves how insecure this person finds something that battles his belief in not even 1 way.

-shrugs- If anything, this applies toward ID more. The player is essentially God. So...

13. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Oh, okay. I never really care to notice the name. Besides its a part of OBJECTIVE: Ministries. It says so in the link you posted, see read it.

What is Darwinism? No one ever explains it to me.

14. TheMuffinMan Banned

I'm aware. I'm pretty sure it's a troll website and meant to be satirical.

15. burnitup Still the Best 1973

If it is, it is not funny. If not then its fine to laugh at them for their stupidity.

16. Haseo Knight of Light

I think it's another name for theory of evolution or something like that.

17. burnitup Still the Best 1973

You sure? *fillers*

18. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Firstly, like MuffinMan said, Troll websites exist. It's the internet people will try to piss people off. Just like in real life. I know. I'm one of these people at times.

Secondly, Darwinism was named for Charles Darwin. You know Darwin right? Natural Selection? Origin of Species? Father of Evolution?

Darwinism is mostly used for Survival of the Fittest. Meaning that the most fit for survival, or those with desirable traits will live. And the unfit, or the ones with the undesirable traits will die off. I'm sure you've heard of Social Darwinism? It's the same principle.

19. burnitup Still the Best 1973

You miss my post that I said in reply to MuffinMan's post in which I said: "If it is, it is not funny. If not then its fine to laugh at them for their stupidity." So again, If they are joking ITS NOT FUNNY. And if they are not joking laugh at them.

Okay then. I have never heard of him.

20. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

@__@ What a dumb review... It's like people like him just go out and find a loophole in everything interesting and say it goes against Christianity and supports Satan.... That's wierd... kinda reminds me of the Pokemon thing a while ago...