Most Emotional Anime Opening & OSTs for you?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jin, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

Anime endings tend to make me more emotional than openings do, so I can't really think of any openings off the top of my head. As for endings...

I think the video adds a lot to the emotional impact of the song because it focuses so much on the colour red.

Okay so this will always have a special place in my heart because I grew up watching the anime on tv and every time I hear this song play I sort of die inside, so yeah.

2. Jin うごかないで

Ah that first one brings back memories tough I've never really looked into inuyasha sadly.

more of a motivational type for me lately I love this rurouni kenshin ending

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I find all the Death Note music emotive, not in a sad way but it gets to me because of nostalgia. I have watched the anime so many times and I still never get bored of it. But everytime I watch it, it takes me back to when I was in year 10 in summer on medical work experience finally feeling like I was finally becoming an adult. It is also quite an emotional story, not from Light's point of view but from most of the other characters.

It is the same with a lot of the Bleach and Kingdom hearts 2 (not an anime but I am counting it >:3) music, mainly Sanctuary and:

The full song is better though since it's the one I have listened to a million times, the lower tone is just much better and it's one of the few songs that made me wake up excited to listen to again.

4. Glen Returned from the dead

This one. It didn't bring up any emotions of sadness, but my god did it get me pumped for that arc of Fairy Tail. This song without fail gets me hyped up and wanting to just move, something that many anime openings and songs in general have failed to do, but that one just does it. The opening itself had me really looking forward to the arc, and is to date the only anime opening that has caused me to go on a massive spree and literally not stop watching those episodes until the opening is no longer being used. Such a great piece...

5. PirateNinjaHanyou Traverse Town Homebody

Overall, I'd say either Macross 7 or, as overrated as it is I'll still admit the soundtrack is gorgeous, Attack on Titan.

Honorable mentions to One Piece, Tsubasa Chronicle, and anything with JAM Project in it.

6. Jin うごかないで

I actually absolutely loved this at the time this season aired, opening got me so pumped I ended up singing along to it every time it came on so upbeat as well, I should explore more of +Plus' songs

7. 61 No. B

this thing hit all the right emotional buttons when i watched it back when