More News about NA Release of Re:CoM

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Darkandroid, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Thanks to Member *TwilightNight* for pointing out the article to me. We have more news and more of a reliable source about an American release of Chain of Memories. The site 1UP says:

I would like to point out that nothing is official yet as we are yet to hear anything from Square-Enix themselves. But I doubt this won't be true now we have this much detail on the game.

Source: 1UP and KHI

Also in other news Star Ocean 4 and The Last Remnant will be playable at TGS this year.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Darkandroid, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Zeftnon - The Superior
      Zeftnon - The Superior
      I seriously hope this is true. A lot of people have been saying that 1Up is quite unreliable, but mentioning the price made it more believable.
    2. Shingobunny
      Shingobunny
      :>;;;; I've heard from a fairly reliable source that the rumors are true and that the casting's been done and work is complete for that. One of the voice actors (who I heard was doing Vexen) I looked into said on his mailing group that he's doing a secret project for Disney which he isn't authorized to talk about at the time.

If it turns out to be true, then Vexen's got a surprisingly not-as-crazy-as-I-would-have-thought voice.

.-.; I don't feel comfortable releasing the voice actor's name since he stated that he's unauthorized to tell and it's rumor.

The supposed Larxene sounds cute and is in some US commercials. :3

D8;;; I'm not a member that posts often so... *shrinks back into the abyss*
    3. Juicy
      Juicy
      I hope this is true, but does an American Release count as a European release as well? Or are they seperate issues? 'Cause really, if they release it just America, ill cry x_x
    4. wackko300
      wackko300
      Wow....

That sounds pretty interesting. That's very nice of you to also share this news with us and that you didn't leakout any names of the dubbed actors/actress' either.;) I never played this game on the PS2 before, it looks like fun.

-Latisha
    5. Ranger_vega87
      Ranger_vega87
      I sure hope this is true, I'd really like a chance to play RE:COM.
    6. 00Roxas00
      00Roxas00
      Finally, i really hope they release it.
    7. Speyeker
      Speyeker
      Even though $30 is much less than most new console games, I'd still say it's a rip-off. Even the PS2 port of Vice City Stories was less. Considering how dated Re: CoM is, and considering Japanese players bought it bundled with an updated version of KHII for a price I imagine not much different from what KHII costed when the original version came out (to be fair, I don't know for sure), so if this news really is true (and I'm still skeptical), then I'm upset that the price is so high. It should really be around $20. Remember, that's IF this news is true, and I'm still extremely skeptical.
    8. Ven The Keyblade Master
      Ven The Keyblade Master
      Cool! I can't WAIT!!!!!! :)
    9. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      Sorry, but I'm still skeptical about this; this has been going on for, what, a year or two now? I'll be glad if Re:CoM comes to the US, but at the same time, I'm not holding my breath.
    10. The Twin
      The Twin
      Refresh my memory...when did they make Re:COM? I know CoM on the GBA was quite a few years ago. It really makes no sense to me if they go KH, CoM, KHII......Re:CoM. It's like...backpedaling.

I mean, if they release it, cool, I'll give it a rent or something, but I really doubt it, as it doesn't make much sense.
    11. Azure Flame
      Azure Flame
      They made it when they made the Final Mix, since they were sold together as Final Mix+.
    12. Noise
      Noise
      yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but i hope they bring KH 2 FM+ with it...but if not..oh well ;D
    13. micketymike
      micketymike
      theres the evidence ive been looking for!
    14. awesomebunny
      awesomebunny
      A PS2 port of Re:CoM?*goes to set aside 30 bucks* Awesome!!!!!!!!!
    15. Anixe
      Anixe
      All I can say is that when S-E does announce this as true, I'll buy it in. Otherwise, I'm still on the verge of seeing this as not a rumour. I've kind of already spoiled myself with the Japanese port so maybe it won't be as exciting as the first time around but I'll definetely check in to it. =]
    16. Hakurei Reimu
      Hakurei Reimu
      29 bucks only? Dam that's cheap.

I'll be looking forward to this game if it comes out in NA.
    17. Number13Roxas
      Number13Roxas
      this would be awesome if true.
    18. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Shiiiit, I have to get back into my KH obsession.... <:
    19. Ultima Wepon
      Ultima Wepon
      Oh yes. Now I can tell my sister the whole story during between KH1 and KH2. She never watches me play on the GBA version. So I need it