More Kingdom Hearts Pop Funko Figures Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by . : tale_wind, Dec 14, 2016.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Looks like the fifteenth anniversary year is going to be a good year for Kingdom Hearts merchandise--that King Mickey Pop Funko figure won't be the only one we're getting!

Kupo1121, the KHInsider user who brought the news of the King Mickey figure, also snapped a picture of a GameStop computer showing listings for figures of Chip and Dale, Donald, Goofy, and Pete, along with a GameStop-exclusive Goofy figure and Pop Keychains for Donald and Goofy.

kh pop funko.jpg

The new Kingdom Hearts merchandise is listed to release in March 2017, at MSRPs of $18.99 for the Chip and Dale figure, $11.99 for the other figures, and $4.99 for the keychains.

Which figures do you plan to buy? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

SOURCE

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by . : tale_wind, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      My Wallet is crying already. But so far it looks like only Disney characters, not actual KH original characters...

Very Interesting. I bet a good amount of money theres a licensing issue going on which is why no original KH character (Sora, Lea, etc) is mentioned to have a funko pop
    2. Fearless
      Fearless
      /BANGS FISTS ON TABLE

BRING ME SORA POP FIGURES
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      The original KH characters are all owned by Disney, so I highly doubt there are issues with licensing. Either we just coincidentally are getting leaks of the Disney characters first, or they may be purposely saving KH characters for later.
    4. Sabby
      Sabby
      @Plums Check out that release date. My burfdayyyy lol These aren't in Canada as preorders yet so I might have to drive down to Buffalo next year to grab them :(