More KHII: FM+ and KH - Re:CoM Scans

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Deathspank Banned

News of some new FM+ and Re:CoM scans:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Source: KHU and Maiki

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Roxas
      Roxas
      Thanks DS, that last one was especially great. I can't wait to fight Larxene in 3D.
    2. Cin
      Cin
      Nice Finds DS, thanks for sharing!^^

Yeah, I liked the last scan the most.
    3. Sara
      Sara
      I want this game even more now. :( They're awesome, thanks Deathspank.
    4. Tallian
      Tallian
      Why do all of you people do this to me? Making me want it more! Just rub it in. I-don't-have-a-japanese-PS2..You still rox my sox DS, thanks for the scans.:D :cool:
    5. 1winged_angel
      1winged_angel
      Niiiiiiiice, meh about the game though, sounds weird, play with cards...comeon....can u at least move or are u stationary...??
    6. ryan9234
      ryan9234
      Thanksh! Deathspank^_^ I really can't wait till KH2:FM and KH:reCoM comes out^_^ Oh, and for about being stationary, no ya won't, ya will be able to move and the graphics and engine lean more over to the KH2 side then the KH side, and ya have the "TRIANGLE" command is in KH:reCoM.^_^
    7. JimJab
      JimJab
      I think so. CoM is a card game battle.
    8. tsutaru
      tsutaru
      i want!!! ; ;

wholly crap man...will those games ever come out in america? im already thinking no but i really want them to!!! is there anyway to get a hold of them? when are they comming out? please give me all the info you have! :(
    9. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Thanks for the info, DS. Now I want this game even more...:)
    10. MAXimillionZ
      MAXimillionZ
      YESH! Thanks for the scans!
    11. Jubileecy
      Jubileecy
      It is great to hear that KH:CoM will be in PS2. I haven't play it cause I don't have GBA. Hope can play it in PS2 very soon.
    12. no-reality_allowed
      no-reality_allowed
      those scans are like a message from a higher power...........nomura

thanks DS for the scans and im crosssing my fingers so that it comes to america:)
    13. BondofFlames
      BondofFlames
      the scans are cool i can't wait for the chain of memories to come out and i wish they could bring the final mix in english :D
    14. delux
      delux
      Wow, all I can say is wow. Thanks for the scans. We should send emails and letters to over and over and over again to Square-Enix. Great scans.
    15. SoraOathkeeper
      SoraOathkeeper
      Cool...

Its totally exciting... I can't wait until the trailer is coming!
    16. Da Freak
      Da Freak
      Larxene looks so smexy in CG:p
    17. Crais
      Crais
      They do look pretty awesome. I personally would like to see the battle between Roxas and Riku in the form of Xehanort's Heartless.
    18. EvilDead159
      EvilDead159
      does anyoen know if the COM is comign out in america? god i hoep it does, and wuts it for? ps2 or psp?
    19. EvilDead159
      EvilDead159
      it better coem otu in U.S cus that woyuld be way unfair, cus its liek completely new, idc botu kh2 final mix all i care botu is COM so it better come out in U.S lol or else i will cry, they should cus its so diff. then the original