More Information from the Latest Scans (January 2009)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

Hey everyone, I've just started to translate some information from the Famistu website. I can't say that the translation below is perfect, but I'm trying my best to get every inch of detail below right. Also the information below covers the magazine scans that I recently posted. Make sure that you guys check out the information below. It's very interesting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zexion from Organization XIII appears in Destiny islands. There's also a scene with "Riku" from "Kingdom Hearts". Is that the real Riku?​

[​IMG]

Saix gave certain orders to Axel, where he has to enter Castle Oblivion. Saix appears to dislike Xion. What on earth is the reason? ​

[​IMG]

Axel that serves as the trainer for Roxas, appears to be worrying about Xion. In castle Oblivion, Axel heard that Xion's memories were returning. Is it possible that Xion and Namine from Castle Oblivion are related?​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Roxas is a beginner of the Organization. The day is still shallow. In the Olympus Coliseum, Xigbar and Demyx are also with Roxas.​

New system that customizes ability
    The customizing element concerning the character in this system is named the "Panel system". The ability of Roxas can be adjusted freely by applying and substituting because the number of slots in which the panel is fixed. The combination and choice seems to become very important. (rough translation) ​

[​IMG]

Three ability panels of "Fire" were installed on the screen.​

[​IMG]

In "link panel" where the frame to fix two or more panels is displayed exists. If a necessary panel in this frame is fixed, the ability is more effective, and a new effect is moved. The photograph is a place where the panel of the fire was fixed in the frame of "fire l". The level of the fire goes up to three. ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Source: Famistu

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Scott Pilgrim
      Scott Pilgrim
      Excellent info. Nice scans by the way, very high quality. Keep up the good work Mike. Looks like they do go to Castle Oblivion after all.
    2. Damax
      Damax
      Good stuff, man. Looks like the transition to DS isn't having much affect on the graphics, too...good news all around!
    3. Mike
      Mike
      Yes, Xion is number 14.
    4. Ultimecia
      Ultimecia
      This game is looking better.

Xion has also been in castle oblivion too.

Great job on these.
    5. Radiowave
      Radiowave
      wow...
      Somehow I doubt thats the real Riku. Knowing Nomura and his twists, there is no way I can be sure.
    6. Jasper Cullen
      Jasper Cullen
      Wow, Demyx look weird in that one pic.
    7. Mirai
      Mirai
      COOL! The translations seem a little rough, though.

If you need any help in translation, I can definitely help.
    8. Magick
      Magick
      Thanks Mike! This is great! I can't wait to find out what exactly Xion is.
    9. Sion
      Sion
      Unless we have a second Riku Replica left over from the data of the original (as far as I can take that word for Repliku) in Castle Oblivion. Who knows if it had been erased after all, right? Unless they just built him from the ground up again.
    10. venster
      venster
      Oh whoa! The scans are so high-quality. O_O

hm...wonder why saix would hate xion....>_>
    11. Shizzy
      Shizzy
      Hum... the Riku shot confuses me on how it would work, but hey, that's KH for ya. The list-equipy thingy looks confusing to me. Anyway, thanks for the info Mike!
    12. silverhikari
      silverhikari
      If that's another Repliku, it's possible someone recovered Vexen's Data/Vexen is still alive at this point in time and made another one. If that's the real Riku...this game spans a while, then. Becuase he already had the blindfold and KH2 hair in the trailers, so what would make him revert to KH1 looks? Nomura's yanking our proverbial chains again.
    13. BlackAnnabell
      BlackAnnabell
      Wow...I am so excited for this game! ^.^

I don't own a PS2 (and probably never will, because my parents are anit-Playstation), but I have a DS and cannot wait for this to come out! (EEK!!!! I can't wait!)

Did I mention I can't wait?
    14. Maggy
      Maggy
      wow that's really good quality for a DS ^_^

and this game has more twist than any other i've played on the DS xD

kudos to Square Enix (and Mike :) lol
    15. Skylight_Defect
      Skylight_Defect
      Very nice info and scans. Thanks a lot.
    16. jafar
      jafar
      I'm a bit worried about how the panel system is going to work out. Aside from that, I have no doubts that about this game.
    17. SpazticFantaztic >:3
      SpazticFantaztic >:3
      Demyx looks... interesting in that one scan :D

Those are interesting, I wonder what they're doing with Riku, and why Xion is in Castle Oblivion. So, if Xion need her memories, maybe somehow she, Sora, and Namine are all linked somehow...
    18. ~The Rising Falcon
      ~The Rising Falcon
      I KNEW IT!
      I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!
      X]

you can customize your magic and keys
      X]

oh yeah!
      thanks mike!
    19. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      The Panel system is very interesting, probably the best thing on the scans. I like how you can combine two High jumps and make Roxas jump as twice as he did before, so I guess if we equip two glides, he glides for a longer period of time. What's also interesting is that Xion has been to Castle Oblivion with Axel.