More Details on KH Panel at D23 Expo Japan 2018

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Capture.PNG
    Months ago, it was confirmed that 'Kingdom Hearts' will be making an appearance at D23 Expo Japan 2018, which takes place from February 10, 2018 to February 12, 2018. Now, the official D23 Expo Japan website has confirmed that the KH panel (currently being called "Kingdom Hearts Fan Event") will be taking place at the Disney Magical Theater program during the expo's first day, February 10, 2018. The Kingdom Hearts themed event will run from 4:00 p.m. to 5:20 p.m. JST (2:00 a.m. to 3:20 AM EST).

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Not only will we might get more information on KH3, but maybe the new world for Union X will finally be revealed in full. We already got a sneak peek of sorts for in it the game recently.
    2. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Do you mean that fancy room from JP's Halloween event that maybe looks like the room Eraqus and Xehanort were playing chess in in that one KHIII trailer, or is there something new I've missed?
    3. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      In the current Flower Snuggly Challenge in Union X one of the quests in the challenge (Flower Snuggly #7) takes place on a beach with palm trees, a lounge chair, and a white parasol.

Since the scene does not look like anything that fits in any of the current Disney worlds in the game (Dwarf Woodlands, Olympus Coliseum, Wonderland, Beast's Castle, Agrabah, Castle of Dreams, and Enchanted Dominion), it would have to be part of the new Disney world that we know is supposed to make its debut in Union X. As I mentioned in my predictions thread in the forums, I predict that it'll be based on Moana since she appears as a medal and the medals are created by the Book of Prophesies by taking power from future events, meaning Moana and her world do exist within the KH universe.
    4. . : tale_wind
      Ah, right! I had wondered about that beach! Unfortunately, I doubt it's for a Moana world; the beach chairs and parasols on that quest's map don't quite mesh with the movie's setting, much as I'd love Moana in KH.
    5. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      It's the only one that makes sense though. Aside from Lilo & Stitch, Moana is the only other Disney film that comes to mind that's set in a tropical setting and since Lilo & Stitch technically already got a world (Deep Space) in KH it would have to be Moana.
    6. . : tale_wind
      There's always the admittedly boring but not unlikely alternative that this could just be another part of Daybreak Town we haven't seen in the story--or even part of another existing world that hasn't shown up in Union X yet, like maybe Destiny Islands. It would make no sense for them to throw random anachronistic furniture into a Moana-based world.
      Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    7. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Can't be. It's already been confirmed that Union X is to get a Disney world that has not been seen in any other KH game, so whatever that beach is from it would have to be a Disney world.
    8. Fearless
      Fearless
      Okay but,
      That beach and the new world don't necessarily have any direct correlation.
    9. . : tale_wind
      With the addition of this week's Weekly Gem Quest, I feel like we can comfortably say with some certainty that the beach from the Flower Snuggly quest is a part of Daybreak Town; it looks pretty similar to the area around the lighthouse featured in the Gem quest.
    10. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      So it does. Well that's kinda disappointing. I was really hoping for a new world reveal. Oh well. Although this doesn't change the fact that we might still get something (whether an actual world or the actual characters) of Moana or even The Jungle Book or Zootopia in a future KH game as characters (Moana, Maui, Mowgli, Baloo, King Louie, Nick, and Judy) from these three movies do appear as medals in KHUX, which confirms that they do exist within the KH universe.