More and more evidence compiling suggesting a rigged election

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Chad Thundercucc, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

It looks like #Recount2016 might have a chance.

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Not surprising. But isn't there anything to be done besides demand a recount? I mean, we did that with Cali dem. primaries and it didn't change things.

3. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

How is there no incentive for the media to pick this up? : o

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Ignoring the fact that the only reason Donald Trump will be president despite getting two million less votes is because of an outdated system called the Electoral College... I have to wonder... why is the Trump team freaking out about this? If they're absolutely sure that they won in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, then I don't see why a recount would hurt.

5. Sara Tea Drinker

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this election was rigged...

I also honestly wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.

Here's a thing a lot of people don't know about the U.S.:

They rigged themselves.

I'm not kidding, the republicans, and democrats, being fair...

Had made it over the decades and centuries harder for people to vote depending on what county/city/state you're in. In my state they were handing out flyers saying you need a license and a car registration, and my state has four electoral votes.

The process called Gerrymandering named by the guy who started it in the 1800's reshapes counties so it's harder for poor people to go out and vote. They make it harder for them to go and get ballots easily, they make it harder for people to think about voting...

Nothing has changed since then. We say it has, but honestly:

**** will never change in this country until probably we're all dead. Trump won, (if he did fairly) because he knew what states were rigged against people who can't get out and vote for Hillary because of how the system is set up. He figured it out and went for the states that he knew would give him the electoral votes to win. Which again, was made by politicians to make it easier for their president of choice to make it.

The U.S. ****ed up badly, and sadly everyone is paying for it.

Also, about the press:

I never listen to them anymore, I haven't in decades. They go after the stories people watch, even if it's a reality show star mooning a cameraman. They get paid for what they show, so why show anything bad that no one will watch?

Sorry if I sound bitter, but one of the poor white Americans who might get everything stripped away from me because of this f'ed up election... And have no home, family or money... I think I have a right to be so.

EDIT: And yes, I might seem lucky, but you do have to realize this is going to hammer the poor white Americans, too. Not as hard as everyone else, but with no social security, no minimum wage, no work regulations, and no funding for any research (which is where I'm working now if they decide to cut it)

I will literally have no money, no health insurance (which I have skin cancer and need) and horrendous work conditions with no money to get to a job.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  6. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

That's actually not true and is a form of voter suppression (spreading false information about the requirements for voting) which there has been shown to have been on the rise in this election, sadly.

That's mass media, but independent media is on the rise, plus there are still credible sources out there like the New York Times. Part of the reason why mass media has gotten such a bad rep in recent years is because of Fox News whose average viewer is 72 years old and tends to be more misinformed than a person who gets their news from other sources.

7. Sara Tea Drinker

My aunt worships Fox news and I 100% agree with you. And yes, she voted for Trump and thinks that Hillary and Obama are Satan. *rolls eyes*

And yes, I know what they were doing isn't true... They do it in a lot of other states, too... Also illegal, but no one stops them. What scares me the most right now is what the children are learning from this. There's racist chants and comments going around all of the schools, and we're not talking about colleges.