More accurate translation of Trailer Quotes + Scan

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 31, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, thanks to an anonymous tip, we have a much more accurate translation of the Trailer Quotes at S.E party, which gives a better hint to the next game!

"-Their wounds cannot be healed. (or I have to go heal their wounds).
    -If you get lost in the darkness, join your hands together like before.
    -I am counting the days since my birth.
    Has the number of days been recorded?
    I don't want to forget what has happened since my birth.
    -With whose heart does a new story lie? (or "With whose heart does the
    next story lie?) = Sora, Terra, and Roxas collage in background.
    -Movie using scenes from the secret movie (Sleep By Birth?) with a
    rearranged "The Other Promise" playing in the background."

Moving on... a UK Article scan has appeared which talks about Kingdom Hearts II FM+. It's pretty much stuff we already know. However, it does say it will be released in Autumn 2007, but don't take this as a direct confirmation, as Square-Enix has yet to confirm it themselves:

[​IMG]

Secret Movie Takes the Mickey

A fresh Kingdom Hearts game is coming and it won't be just another episode, but an entirely new chapter in KH history - that's the message from legendary director Tetsuya Nomura. Having finished his work with Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, Tetsuya Nomura has revealed he is already working on another Kingdom Hearts game. But he's very firmly avoiding the word 'sequel', and instead pushing the phrase 'a new series'.
    To see what this new series will be like, you can unlock a secret CGI trailer in Kingdom Hearts II. To do so, if you're playing on Standard mode, you must unlock everything in Jiminy's Journal. If you're hard enough to take on Proud mode, you only have to complete the worlds (including 100 Acre Woods and Atlantica).

Mouse Mystery
    When you've successfully unlocked the movie, an icon of Mickey Mouse's head will appear in your Start menu.
    The gorgeous animation sequence is loaded with includes about what KHfans can expect from the next game. The most significant moment appears to be the three fully armoured mystery warriors picking up Sora's, Riku's and Mickey's Keyblades. And then scrapping it out in a field of these mystical weapons.
    In an interview with the official KH website, Tetsuya has already confirmed that these masked fighters aren't our three heroes, but of course that doesn't mean that there aren't connections...
    As for the Keyblades, he implies that there was a Keyblade War, and goes on to suggest that this new series will answer questions about their ancient weapons raised in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. There is also a longer secret movie at the end of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, continue where the previous one leaves off.
    But Final Mix won't be out in the West until late Autumn 2007, so you'll have to be patient. Or, ahem, watch it on YouTube."

Once again DON'T TAKE THIS AS A CONFIRMATION

Source: Gamefaqs' brokenkeyblade, "Unknown" KHN, FF&KH Blog and Chalim Blog

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 31, 2007.

1. XxxXehanortxxX
      XxxXehanortxxX
      So it's coming in America?

Damn. I wish it didn't. -_-
    2. Crispers
      Crispers
      i want it too but im effy about that....
      it's probably a fake >>;

anyway thanx xaldin for the info.
    3. Stardust
      Stardust

You don't want KH2FM+ in America? Why?

And, thanks for the info, Xaldin! ^^
    4. Deathspank
      Deathspank
      I don't know if it's just me, but that last jab in the article about how Final Mix can be viewed on YouTube sounded like recognition of this site by the editors. If so, that's awesome.
    5. XxxXehanortxxX
      XxxXehanortxxX
      I told many idiots on another site no.

-_-
    6. Stardust
      Stardust
      Oh, so it's about your reputation? Don't worry about that, most people think it won't anyway, and the magazine might be lying. Even if I really want the game >.>;;. Besides, they can't do much to you even if you're wrong.

I have to go watch the Secret Ending again, I think. I need to celebrate this extra bit of hope on the NA release. *goes off to get some ice cream*
    7. KL93
      KL93
      Crawling started playing in my head after reading that...
    8. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      This is some awesome info here Xaldin.
    9. Spiritoso
      Spiritoso
      ...Are you friggin serious!?

Oh, wow. I can't wait. x3
    10. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      hey, ALOT of websites and magazines would purposely give out false information so ppl will buy their magazine or view there site. like how Gamestop gave the first Final Mix game a release date and it never came out. question is: is that a reliable source?
    11. Starboy
      Starboy
      OWNED!
      I think its like the thing when that one tabloid said that Harry Potter 7 is being published in a pitch-dark room so the workers can't read the book.
    12. La Sofa
      La Sofa
      So this whole thing is saying that it is possible that the final mix+ to come in america, or that there is like kinda of a half game to the next game?
    13. lycoris_moon29
      lycoris_moon29
      Eh...I don't trust them. I'm not gonna even try to get excited. If it truly comes to the states (which we ALL doubt) then i'll wait for it myself and see if it appears on shelves at EB games.
    14. Black Sinner
      Black Sinner
      I've been hoping the game will come here for a long time...But I'm still not setting my expection too high.
    15. StarSeekerWolf
      StarSeekerWolf
      It really bugs me that we cant see that "New Trailer" that was hosted at the Square Enix Party 2007. That would be worth my wild.
    16. bluemoonlightgirl
      bluemoonlightgirl
      Nice info, but I'd rather trust a Japanese magazine over an American one when it comes to Final Mix/KH stuff >.>

Edit: ^I was talking about the scan...the Trailer Quotes seem interesting though.
    17. >Keyblader<
      >Keyblader<
      Can anyone tell me whether it will come out in the east?:confused:
      For the record, I live in Malaysia.:D
      And thanks for the news Xeldin!!:D
    18. Da Freak
      Da Freak
      I'm gonna put my faith into that article and hope it's true.
    19. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      I don't care if it gets released in America or not? I could care less. I want it to come to the UK, I'll be angry if I had to wait 8 months for it to come, be patient and watch it on youtube? That article looks fake, it didn't even show the new features or RE:COM pictures, just the secret ending.