Mom who caged teen son

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Repliku, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patsy Stone Мать Россия

That is rather sad. I think she needs to be sent to a secure mental hospital rather than prison. Help rather than incarceration.

There was a similar case in England involving child abuse, but it wasn't due to mental illness >_> A woman married a muslim man and converted. She had 3 or 4 children who disappeared. They hadn't been to school for 2 months. Then (apparantly) neighbours saw the children chase birds away from a birdtable just so they could eat the crumbs.

One of the children had starved to death and the rest had to be taken into care. It seems the new husband didn't want the children >_>

Freak

2. Xendran Banned

Lets execute her.
    Seriously wtf.
    She should get WAY more than 20 years, more like 50 years in a cage.

3. P Banned

Well, if it was a mental disorder then I can understand.

I am not going to comment on this, as often I see people jumping into these things without a clue. There is always more than one way of telling a story.

4. Dredica SNES was the best.

Agreed. What goes around comes around.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Wow, and I thought some people were crazy -.-;

Why would authorities tell her to put him in some crib? Did they even care to CHECK on him now and again to see what she had done about this "crib" he should be put in? If they ahd checked, he might have been found earlier than now. I hope she gets behind bars and that boy goes to a more caring family that will feed him correctly :/

6. Daenerys Targaryen ok

wow thats self-destruction for you..her husbands in jail and she decides to cage up a kid or 2 thats ironic...not really she needs some jails time how'd you feel behind bars

7. Aura Goddess

Wow.Obviously she needs help.Its funny though because she caged her son and now she's going to be trapped in a cell for 20 years.Ironic don't you think.

8. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Woah that is ironic 0_o. I never thought of that.

9. Spike H E R O

*sigh*
    Well, that's the world for you; one more disaster coming up after another. I'm amazingly exhausted, so I'll put my opinions in point form, if you please:

- She deserves two decades in jail (seems ironic on her part, but justified on mine).
    - Send the children to a permanent foster home where they'll get the love and treatment they should have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.