Kingdom Hearts II Mistranslations in KH2

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Dravoo, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

Anyone remember these? Kh2 was fun for small things such as "Kairi's Pantsu" or Bleig. lol
    It still makes me laugh a little that 2.5 only fixed the Kairi one- then again that would be the first one to edit I guess...

Anyone else got any KH2 missteps they noticed? :)

2. Yozora Archer

I read a Youtube comment that described why Roxas said "Why did he pick you?!", and I found it more interesting than the original Japanese script.

It goes: Roxas asks why "he" picked Sora, as in, why did Axel choose to sacrifice himself for Sora? Axel didn't help Roxas.

3. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

That is a great way to view it! o-0 It's actually kind of beautiful in a way. I'm gonna save this is you dont mind. :D

4. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I had no idea there were any errors in KH2. I was too hyped to play that I overlooked all of that. XD
    It's good to know though. The Roxas one was really interesting to know. I had never really thought about who the "he" was. I like that it can interpreted as well. Never would've thought the "he" to be Axel either. x3

#inb4someonechangestheirusernametoBleig

5. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

My gay, AkuRoku shipper heart adores this explanation and I am going to keep this and cry b/c it's wonderful.

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

The Axel thing I like at the surface, but not when you dig into it. The next bit of the scene where Roxas gets a good look at the stained glass platform and gives an "Oh, that's why." Axel wasn't one to care about Sora's friends much. To the point of kidnapping Kairi to get Roxas back. Plus in the death of Axel he straight up says how he could have left Sora to die but remained to fight because he was reminded so much of Roxas. So Roxas couldn't know about the death but not know why it happened.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  7. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

We all overlooked them I think. xD I honestly haven't seen them listed in a long time, these are what I remember from the early/mid 2000s. There was another KH2 hidden thing but due to it's pervy nature I wasn't sure if I should post it or not despite how hilarious it is.

#wisheshehadthoughtofnaminghimselfBleignow

8. Fearless A good and beautiful child

See, when I heard Roxas asking 'Tell me why he picked you', I always thought the 'he' was referring to Riku.

Maybe it's me with my SoRiku shipping goggles on, but I assumed Roxas was asking why Riku chose Sora over Roxas, eg; why he chose to essentially kill Roxas in order to let Sora live. From our perspective it's super obvious, but from Roxas' perspective he was probably thinking 'Well, what's so great about this Sora guy, anyway?'.

9. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

I've never heard that perspective before. That would've also been a good way to go. :o