Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Sanya, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

2. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

With each episode I loved the show more and more. Trying to deduce what would happen and seeing that despite your anime-themed efforts, you were wrong is very fun. All I have to say is "People, for the love of God, trust your version of Yuno.

3. Amayashiro Merlin's Housekeeper

I LOVE Mirai Nikki, it's too bad that there are only 2 episodes out, I have been reading the manga since there were only two episodes. I really enjoyed it

4. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Um... there's 12 episodes out, not 2.

Anyways ep 12 was good but so unrealistic. Like Yuno could really take out an entire swat team with a pistol and then walk away free the next day.

Oh well. Still enjoying this series though.

5. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

The latest episode left me with chills...

Gasai is really taking things to the next level now.
    But we can still tell that with Deus's belief in Yukiteru that there is definitely going to be something even bigger coming along.

Meanwhile, I don't want anything bad to happen to Hinata, I've actually really come to like her character, and Akito is pretty darn awesome too.

Anyway... this is one of those anime where one ep a week is killing me... XD
    I want more already. lol

6. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Next week = haha! time for rape

But yeah Yuno is nuts, pretty entertaining episode this week. Also lol at Mao being a pervert.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

how long did it take you to realize she was nuts? When I was reading the manga all I had to do was see her eyes to notice she was nuts. I mean, she doesn't even flinch at whatever she does, and she's obsessed as well. I would get a restraining order for her.....although I guess that wouldn't help.

So where are they right now in the anime? How many users have been found?

8. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Um... since before I started the series. After all, she's known as one of the best Yandere characters in anime.

Also I used to watch Mirai Nikki like you...

[​IMG]

but then I took an arrow in the *shot*

Also when Yukki told her to go to hell, oh man.

9. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I'd never seen Yukki look so dark... that was pretty epic.
    ...Each episode just keeps pushing it further. It was amazing!
    Albeit, I never expected Kousaka to re-enact Skyrim... XD

With every episode it makes me want the next one even more than I did before.

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Sorry for the bump... but I have to post this.

Ninth's death! *cries*
    I really came to like the character of Ninth, she just grew on me more and more as the series progressed. I'm sad to see her go.
    But I have to say, Yukki is still getting all the more epic each episode(but it was nice to see that old innocence is still in him with this episode).
    As for Gasai... her character is still really drawing me in as ever. The fact she was able to open the bank vault despite being 'a fake' was just really interesting, and I've got some theories of my own about the truth behind her.
    At any rate... I'm curious about Akise's last question to Deus... Something is certainly amiss here.

I wonder what all you guys (who are still watching) think on the matter anyway.

11. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Why... why did I wait to watch this episode. Oh my god I nearly cried, and I never cry for any anime. Ninth's scene was just....

;___________;

Yuno killing eleventh was priceless though, that dirty *******. So now it's only First, Second and Eighth (who has like no power at this point). I'm curious as to what Akise wants to do at this point. I'm not sure how it will play out from here, but I think this was honestly the best episode in the series so far.

12. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I'll admit it... I cried when Hinata and Yukiteru's other friends all got killed.
    This ep gave me some major chills... Akise was epic right until the end, and it's somehow even thickened the plot even more.
    I could tell something was up with Murmer a while ago... but I'm still not sure what she's up to, I am however pretty sure she is connected to whatever is up with Gasai (real/fake).
    Some many shockers with this episode, but yeah.

Mirai Nikki is one of these series I'll remember for a long time. It's kept me hooked ever since the first episode.
    The final episodes will be something spectacular to see.

13. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

This ep was just... beyond f'd up. I didn't think it could get anymore heartless than it already was. Yuki just practically killed everyone, even though it was mostly Yuno's fault. I'm curious how she has like 3 diaries now though, and I still don't really understand the fake/real Yuno thing. Hopefully it gets explained better. Though this somehow still has 4 episodes left though the way this episode ended, I'm not sure how things will turn out. Also... too much yaoi fanservice in this episode, lol.

14. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

For me, it felt like the anime dropped in quality at some points. It really uninterested me during the second act, and I feel bad in admitting that I stopped watching after awhile. I finally caught up though and...damn. This final act is really winning me back. (Still waiting for FUNimation to upload the next episode)

Ninth's death...just...damn. I kind of felt it coming with the energy that was coming off from this episode, but I didn't think it would happen this way. I got all watered up, it just seemed right. I was angry that it didn't blow off the damn vault door until we saw what was going on with Yuno. This intrigues me more.

You drew me back Future Diary. Took a while, but I'm back.

15. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

All I got to say about Episode 22 is........
    [​IMG]

16. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

...So now, everything finally makes sense.
    I honestly didn't expect anything like that.
    The whole... first Yuno going back to the past (and by extension then killing the version of herself that lived in that time) after learning the dead couldn't be revived... I'm speechless.
    It explains so much though. How she managed to open that vault and everything. It also explains how she seemed to know in advance what would happen. I mean... yeah she had a future diary, but I meant in the sense that even then, she seemed to just be able to tell how things would pan out.
    This episode was just insane but awesome. I can't wait for the next one.
    Also... Yukkiteru and Yuno came together finally. It was actually kind of sweet lol
    Until the míndfúcks came anyway.

17. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Bad end? More like bed end

Also wow, most of my questions have been answered with just this episode. So Yuno already won the game once, but she killed herself in the second world to start over. For some reason I found it really sad when Yukki started crying when he found out the Yuno that said she was going to marry him was murdered ;_;

I have no idea whats going to happen next, but its seems Murumuru plays a more important role than I originally thought. Next episode plox.

I thought it was 26 episodes?

18. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Gah...sorry, that was my mistake. lol
    Dunno what I was thinking when I wrote that. Please ignore it. :P

*goes to edit last post*

EDIT: *editted*

I guess it's because so many anime are ending now that I wrote that like it was the same for Mirai Nikki.
    Obviously not the case but when so many good shows are all ending the same time... XD
    (can't believe I said something so stupid :P)

19. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Again... this is gonna turn into a double post/bump it seems. But I clearly post in the anime session way too much lol

LAST EPISODE WAS!!!! *gasps*

The ending was just amazing...
    I mean, the way everything was resolved... it was really sad what happened to the Second World's Yukiteru, but everyone in the third world had a happy ending which was nice.
    I never expected more than one Murmur to appear, but something tells me I should have seen it coming...
    Also... After the credits... That was just wow...
    The diary change showed that Yuno somehow came back to him. I cried at that stage, even though it was just such a simple little acknowledgement.
    The only thing I have left to say is... I wonder what they meant when they had the thing that said: Next Project...

A new Mirai Nikki? Or just something else...
    I mean, some people have speculated about an Akise arc (showing his side of everything). But I dunno about that happening. Not sure what they could do to continue either cause I doubt Yukki would make another set of games since he is a God... but, we'll have to wait and see.

For those of you who haven't watched the ep yet, and obviously won't be looking at my spoiler.
    Make sure you watch after the credits. I know some people sometimes skip the credits, but you won't want to miss what is there.

Alright... I'm done talking now.
    Everyone else! GOOOO! I wanna hear your thoughts!

20. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Well I knew the ending wasn't good since I started the series, and I'd have to agree with the manga folks.

>become god
    >cry for 10,000 years

Even after all that, he still becomes a little bitch. The thing with three worlds started to get confusing after awhile too. I dunno.

It was still a good series with two of the best ops and eds I've heard in awhile, but and I certainly hope this "next project" either fixes the ending with a bonus episode or just continues on. The last episode wasn't "bad" it just didn't seem like much of an ending to me.