Minecraft Sign-Ups!

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Fearless, Feb 6, 2017.

1. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Details for those who are curious. I had to postpone everything due to stuff happening family-related that all but nullified the week's worth of time I wanted to prep everything for a clean release -- now I am stuck trying to iron out the issues/preparations I was supposed to do a week ago (but couldn't) while having incredibly spotty wifi due to travel. If it wasn't a thing with loved ones I wouldn't care and would have pushed it and took the time that is needed. That being said the few times I ever do have a good wifi connection -- it either is limited to a low bandwidth workload or is during times where I can't take my attention off of the loved ones I see 2-3 times a year. I get everyone is excited / confused, and understand the disappointment. **** happens and this is on me. That being said its pointless ( at least imo ) to worry about the details that can't be controlled. I'm doing my best at the moment to get this out early this week (Monday-Tueaday if I can). If anybody has questions or comments shoot em my way. I'm game. Sorry again for the delays.

Hope this actually posts. Train wifi is terrible.

2. Midnight Star Master of Physics

That's fine, I hope everything is okay.

You just got us all really hyped/excited for it so we wanted to know what was happening. Thanks for the update!

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

[​IMG]

4. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Thank you Lux. Hope everything improves on your end

5. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

pretty sure that's not how **** like this works, but hey, you do you, bucko

6. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Alright, ladies and gents, you can put your pitchforks away. As of tonight (RIP valentine's day) I have made a backup of the server and have installed the majority of the mods that are going to be run on release (QOL stuff that keeps people from exploding the **** ton of work @Fearless put into stuff, as well as keeping people's future stuff safe from trolling, etc). With all of this in mind, I have the day off tomorrow and aside from meals, I will be putting on the finishing touches. Expect it to be up and running by 8-9PM EST. That would be the number.

For the first week, expect things to be mildly experimental, and once the "official" thread is up and running, any and all suggestions will be welcome. Unlike in previous iterations of the khv MC server, this one will be up and running year round for years to come. Last time we had many people who put in hours and hours of work only to have it vanish. Now no disrespect to synk, nor Jayn, they're great and provided us with loads of fun. The one improvement over that version of the MC server in my eyes is the longevity. I don't want people to feel like they are required to put in countless hours to keep the popularity/demand up. Come and go as you please, and for those who are hard on cash and cannot play due to financials, send me a PM on khv or discord and I'll see if I can help you out. Think of that as an apology for the delay, the entirety of which was my fault.

Until then, my girlfriend and I are gonna watch doctor strange, forgive my selfishness in this case.