Michael Jackson Has Died

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Advent, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Due to the fact that he is 50 years old and not 80, I don't think that a 24 hour nurse would be needed to aid him at his home.

2. The Twin My, what a strange duet

I was reading this morning and from what I read it seems he was trying to get himself in shape before he started his 50 concert tour. I wonder if he overexerted himself...you hear stories all the time about seemingly healthy high school/ college kids dying from sudden cardiac death ( I forget the medical term...) all the time...I'm willing to bet that's what happened to him and not the OD-ing on the meds he was taking for his dancing injuries.

3. Mike Chaser

I'm really upset about this.
    I still can't believe this happened. It truly upsets me when I hear that someone passed away.
    My prayers go out to Jackson's family, friends and fans.

4. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm just glad those kids will finally be able to live a normal life now, instead of living under a circus tent.

5. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Last year George Carlin, now Michael Jackson. Oh well, I'll still listen to him. lol

I was sort of expecting it. I heard his body was failing a few months ago (fatally). RIP

6. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

y'know...I kinda don't understand how people say "An angel [AKA Michael Jackson] has went back to heaven." Sure, his music was godly, but he himself wasn't exactly an angel....

7. T-T

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

This really saddens me. I've heard his passing from the day he died, but at night when I was flickering through MTV, bored. There, the words of "a great tragedy" were said, and there was a mention of Michael Jackson, and I wasn't positive I was hearing correctly. Quite confused. Extremely shocking. Now, it's still hard for me to believe he's gone...it's just, I don't know. It's hard. You weren't exactly waiting for this to happen and it seems weird. Not to mention the plethora of celebrity deaths lately in just a week.

Barely go in this place, but I figured I should pay my respect. Love his music (including the one above) and rightly a fan somewhat, despite not being there in his prime ages ago.

The pedophile thing again? @_@

To be honest, I'll take what friends, families, and those who actually knew him say rather than all the media and false allegations for easy money. And that means them saying he was a beautiful soul. It's a shame he died with a bad rep such as this.

8. Cleopatra King's Apprentice

It still hasn't sunken in yet. I can't believe it still. I knew he would die someday, we all will, but not that quickly. I mean with his condition and how he had undergone all that medical treatment helps you understand that he is dead, but still, can't believe it, a Pop Idol/Legend/King is dead.

I was in the car on Friday morning and on our way to school when my mum turned on the radio and they had played Thriller/Billy Jean &Beat it | | Then they announced that he was confirmed dead, and I was liek "NO****INGWAY!!! My kids haven't seen him yet. damnshit****" But it shouldn't matter where we were or what we were doing, just that a legend this great should be remembered.

9. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

What gets me is that this came in a week where something like 5 celebrities have died. It's just weird, and of couse deeply saddening. Thing is, a couple of days ago, I was hearing that Harrison Ford had also clocked it, which I thankfully found out to be false. (Harrison Ford is one of my all time favourite actors)

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I heard Michael Jordan died as well
    I think they just got the names mixed up

11. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Personally, I didn't enjoy his music as much as most people.

I'm sad someone died, sure. But I don't even have thoughts if I'm personally sad or not.

12. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

OH MY GOD, MICHAEL JACKSON DIED!? I HAD NO IDEA OH SHIT. c

13. jafar custom title

His death is the most agrevaating thing for me in recent history. No because he died. Hell, I could care less. But I can't watch the news for 5 minutes without hearing something related to him or his death. 2 ****ING WEEKS OF THIS BULL. Sure, he was famous and people mourn his death, but hell, you don't stop reporting about stuff that is important, like what was the revolution in Iran. Speaking of that, the revolution stopped because of Michael Jackson's death. No, not because they were mourning him, but because the news wasn't reporting it, there's no reason for a revolt if there's no support. And it's a race issue. They're giving him all this air time because he was black and the media is afraid that if they don't give him "enough" time on the air, there will be protests, especially because of people like Al Sharpton. He died. People die all the time and his death shouldn't mean you put a stop to everything that goes on in the world and just talk about him. You can only do it for so long.

14. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

You are awesome. *applauds*

15. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

The general public asked him when this thread was made. Also this has to be the worst case of postwhoring I have ever seen. Where is Styx when you need him.

16. tSG1 Chaser

:O

that sucks, i liked Billy Jean

17. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

His opinion wasn't exactly the common one around here, so that's why I "postwhored". Excuse me for agreeing with him! =P

18. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

I do agree that Michael Jackson's death is sad for the music world, I mean he made so many acomplishments like no other and he will be missed, but I also agree that they are whoring his death a little too much. Al Sharpton DOES have a role in this, very much so because he always does.

19. Sky fox099 Destiny Islands Resident

There's a lot of bad jokes, but funny ones, going around.

"Farah Fawcet Arrives in heaven and god grants her 1 wish. She wishes for all the kids on earth to be safe...

Bam! Micheal Jackson dies"​

20. Kites Chaser

Same here, to be honest the only song I really ever listened to from him was "Thriller" only because it was in a lot of movies.

Exactly, I was just telling my parents that the other night that it's becoming wayy to publicized, which I suppose is understandable since he was popular but still. When political figures get involved it becomes too much.