Implemented Members can choose which pins to display

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Ars Nova, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

The idea just hit me while I was making a pin request. It'd be kinda nice if somewhere on your profile you could choose a handful of pins from your collection to display on your posts, rather than your most recently awarded displaying automatically. Is this doable?

2. Karuta Reborn

I was actually thinking of suggesting this too. Also maybe an option to not display any pins at all. I'm pretty sure it's possible, too.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I'm pretty sure someone brought this up at some point in the past, and I'm still all for implementing it if there's an add-on for it.

4. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

I would love to have this as an option. I feel like it was brought up before as well.

5. Misty gimme kiss

The feature isn't available sadly, though it has been requested. I believe the developer gave a quote for how much it would cost to add it to the add-on. I have $50 in my head and I remember a few people being interested in contributing so I can shoot some messages around and see if people are still into it. Whether or not we do it just depends on how much it ends up costing, but I agree, it would be nice to have.

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I can definitely see it costing $50. It'd be a lot of work to add such an intricate feature like choosing which pins to display. As for the option to show them or not that would be easily done with custom user fields. I'd be happy to contribute. I could probably pitch in $20 if it's going to be used in the add-on for everyone to use. I'd love to have this feature for my forum when I decide to add an awards system.

-Periwinkle

7. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Sorry for the ENORMOUS necrobump but I was just combing my watched threads and noticed this. This request was actually filled, so I think this can be properly tagged and locked now :L

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.