Film [MCU] Doctor Strange

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Boy Wonder, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Cast:
    • Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange/Doctor Strange
    • Chiwetel Ejiofolr as Karl Mordo
    • Rachel McAdams as "a fellow surgeon of Strange"
    • Benedict Wong as Wong
    • Mads Mikkelsen as Kaecilius
    • Tilda Swinton as the Ancient One

Directed by Scott Derrickson who also wrote the screenplay with C. Robert Cargill and Jon Spaihts.
    Release Date: November 4, 2016

2. Shuhbooty moon child

Oh wow. :/
    I'm super disappointed in the cast for this movie, I won't lie. I might give it a watch, not sure yet.

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Having listened to Cargill for several years, I feel confident in saying that the wifi line is 100% his kind of humor.

Here's a video of him talking a lot of things Strange, including casting. Although, it's important to make clear that he had no say in casting; it was all done by the time he got onboard. He's mostly speculating.

4. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

After watching the second trailer I have to say, I'm pretty sure 75% of the budget went to the effects cuz holy crap they're really good.

Unfortunately, I'm STILL not interested in this movie. Doctor Strange, as a comic book character, never really interested me and with Benedict Cumberbatch playing him, I think I'm less interested. Plus I'm really not happy with the whitewashing of the Ancient One.

Will I still see it? I mean it's a Marvel movie and Cumberbatch has a multimovie contract (meaning he'll be back) so yeah, probably. Am I going to see it opening night? Oh hell nah.

Oh and poor Mads Mikkelsen, his outfit is really O.o Does his comic book counterpart look anything like that?