[May 20th] 358/2 Days Official Website Update & More

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 20, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

» KINGDOM HEARTS: 358/2 Days [UPDATE]
    Hey everyone, the official website for Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days has updated with character profiles on Zexion, Vexen and Marluxia. In the system section, videos have been added for these three characters as well. The System section also added four new videos for the enemies, key missions and etc.

Link: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/days/
    10 more days till the release of Days in Japan.

» Famitsu Rates KINGDOM HEARTS: 358/2 Days
    Famitsu has giving their review on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. The review was rated with an over all 9/10 stars from each reviewer. Apparently, it gave 36 points all together where it added the title to the Famitsu platinum hall of fame. (Source) FF7AC Reunion

[​IMG]

» EDIT: Voice Over for King Mickey has Passed Away
    In other news that I'm sad to be reporting about, the voice over (Wayne Allwine) who voiced as King Mickey for the Kingdom Hearts series has passed away. It was said that Wayne had complications from diabetes. My wishes go out to his family and his wife (who's currently the voice of Minnie Mouse) for this hard time that they are going through.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 20, 2009.

1. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      I'd like to note that the voice of Axel (whose name I would butcher) has played Mickey Mouse in the past, which means he may very well be the replacement. That's just my guess though.
    2. r3troRoxel
      r3troRoxel
      Wait, what? o_o Quinton Flynn (Axel) has done Mickey's voice? My God. My pile of shock has just increased tenfold.
    3. anomaly1
      anomaly1
      I...can't believe it.

And here I am, stupidly worrying about trivial, idiotic everyday things in my life. This is a man that died. Died. Its disturbing how fast it was.

This is the Mickey voice I grew up with watching on Saturday mornings as a kid. All those good times.....The fact that he's dead, only two days ago......is more than a shock to me. Its like a slap to the face more like it.

I want to say "My sincere condolences to his family" and such, but it doesn't seem to be enough. I mean, there will always be another Mikey, and another, and another, but it won't be the same. I'll notice the difference from his absence, I'm sure.

Well....Rest in Peace Wayne, or otherwise King Mickey.
    4. Master Sora
      Master Sora
      RIP Wayne Allwine. I grew up hearing your Mickey Mouse voice and I'll never forget it. I heard for a few years they held auditions for his replacement with him directing it so I hope they find a voice similar to Wayne's.

I remember watching House of Mouse on Saturday mornings. Good memories. I have the episodes on my computer, so I can watch them anytime.
    5. Finalsora120
      Finalsora120
      thats really sad tht he died T_T also whos gonna voice the King?
    6. renteka-bond
      renteka-bond
      Oh wow. That's so sad sad, especially because I never took the time to learn who the VA's were. Now I feel like I've missed out a little.

Btw, I hope this doesn't sound rude, but I think it's so cute that he and his wife played Mickey and Minnie.
    7. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      Yes, the "Mouse Works" cartoons.
    8. Shadow Keyblade Newbie
      Shadow Keyblade Newbie
      Quinton Flynn played Mickey before? awesome but man the second thread to see this in is quite sad....I realy feel like doing a King Mickey tribute now more then ever RIP your majesty...
    9. Wolfking77
      Wolfking77
      Rest in peace wayne allwine you were the best mickey of all that ive heard (i basicly only registered to say thar.) o and 1 thing that might make us all feel better ( im not trying to sound greedy here) is that Mr. Allwine did finesh his dubbing for 358/2 so at least he got to finesh his last project R.I.P. (info from wiki though you should never trust wiki 100%)