Novel Maximum Ride

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Cia, May 17, 2007.

1. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

I thought it was really great. The last book, The Final Warning, left something to be desired, but the character's wit and humor were the highlights of this series. The fight scenes were pretty good too.

2. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I'm on chapter 26 and this is the best book ever!!!!!!!!!!! The movie is live action, with some bad special effects, though, and a girl looking to young to be 14 as Max. Check out the trailer on youtube.

3. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I'm on chapter 26 and this is the best book ever!!!!!!!!!!! The movie is live action, with some bad special effects, though, and a girl looking to young to be 14 as Max. Check out the trailer on youtube.

4. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

There's gonna be a Maximum Ride manga coming out sometime. On The Flock's Blog, if you scroll down a few entries, you'll find pictures of them mangafied.

5. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

Sorry for the double post, it was an accident.

6. Atlas Gummi Ship Junkie

I really don't see what people like about these books.

They are, imho, awful.

Plot is guessable, far too many twists make it pretty dumb. Flying kids, okay. Flying kids, one of whom has all these special powers plus a talking dog? wtf?

7. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

'Tis a sci-fi book. Expect weird things.

8. Darren Dark Moon Moogle Assistant

I love Maximum Ride. It has to be the best series I've ever read!

9. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Maximum Ride <3

My favorites are Iggy and Nudge <3
    Iggy kicks ass without Vision ,and Nudge is..Nudge.
    Personally, Max gets on my nerves.
    Gassy and angel are okay,But their not awesome.
    Fang over-reacts sometimes but hes pretty decent.

10. Daxa~ #stalker

Oh Maximum Ride...
    I loved the whole idea of this series. Flying mutant kids? Oh yesssss please.
    But the way James Patterson (bleh I cannot spell) writes just really annoys me. I almost wish it had been written by someone else.
    But yeah.
    Max makes me want to hurt someone most of the time,with her weird mood swings from one novel to the next. And I wish Angel and her dog(s) would just fall off a cliff and forget to fly or something.
    But I loveeee Fang. And Iggy. And darling Nudge.
    <3

11. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I love the series, but there's a lot of loose ends that need to be fixed up. Mainly for me, what exactly was the Institute? He says it's important and whatnot, but never actually goes into detail.

12. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Oh gosh, Maximum Ride ~ ♥♥♥

The last book, Nevermore, will be coming out in August of this year, on the . . . 16th, or the 12th.

Let's see, I think my favorite character is Fang, which is typical, but to be honest, I love all of the characters. I kinda wish that Angel wasn't a little pain in the pants as she is now, but hopefully all of the loose ends will be tied up in this last book. Ahhh, so excited ~ ♥

13. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

I've only read the first volume of this series and I can already tell that im gonna love the next 6 (or are there 7) more volumes.
    Fav- Iggy.
    Least Fav- Gasman

14. MuchoMarshmallow Merlin's Housekeeper

I adore these books. And I'm so uncontrollably obsessed with Iggy that it scares my friends. I draw him, i write fanfiction, I stare at him in the manga.... And he's the wallpaper on my phone. You could call me a fangirl.

15. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

OMG MAXRIDE IS ONE OF THE BEST SERIES I'VE READ!!

Fang is my fav character, along with Max, cuz both so bada$$. Fang Fangirl~~<3 *glomps Fang*
    Angel can go die *shoots Angel* Angel is not an angel, she's such a devil (LOL). Hate how she manipulates EVERYONE.
    The idea of them having wings makes me want to be one of them. I wouldn't care about beating the stuffing out of Erasers.

The manga is awesome and I hope NaRae Lee draws the WHOLE series, like up to Nevermore. I wonder how long it's gonna go for?

OH YEAH AND THERE IS A MOVIE COMING OUT FOR MAXRIDE NEXT YEAR~~!

16. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

The last book came out in August. Am I the only one who

Didn't like it? First of all, it never explains what that huge explosion was at the end. A meteor? Did the atmosphere spontaneously combust? Secondly, how was Max supposed to "save the world"? She never does? She goes to an island and almost combusts to death. I personally think that the addition of Dylan was an overcomplication that wasn't really needed to the story line, like the Institute. Sure you got some things out of it, like romantic tension and a reason for Fang to leave (in the case of the Institute, you get Total and Nudge's computer powers), but the story could have been done without either.

Let me know what you think.