Master Debater

Discussion in '2013' started by Misty, Sep 26, 2013.

?

Master Debater?

Poll closed Oct 3, 2013.
  1. Jiku Neon

14.3%
  2. Makaze

31.4%
  3. Styx

14.3%
  4. Peace and War

20.0%
  5. Guardian Soul

8.6%
  6. hatok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. DarkTraitor

8.6%
  8. Below

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ars Nova

2.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

That's fine. I was just sharing my opinion on the matter. You tend to bring that out in me and I'm not sure if I should hate you for it or not.

2. Styx That's me inside your head.

No problem. I just also felt the need to elaborate after your post. XD

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

After debating with myself, I've decided to vote for Styx.

I like debating with GS, he's not too serious or hypercritical, I feel more relaxed debating with him. But he, like many others on this list, rarely debate from what i've seen. Fair enough, I only really see debates in Discussion comparatively to the rest of the site, but I do find it the best place to see people's reasoning and ability to debate because that's where they have the room to do it and express themselves the best.
    Styx is a constant poster there, almost always has something new to include in a discussion and does seem to grasp other's points and views relatively well, and so is able to counter them.
    Out of everyone here, I remember a long back and forth with him in the last year, and in the end after frustration about trying to get my point across and understood, I ended with an understanding of where we stood on each others points. Which is madly satisfying.

Oh and he voted for me so I have to vote for him. : p

I can personally attest to having many of them, indeed. I don't try to sound perfect, the sloppiness of some of my arguments should show this. But I wouldn't expect any one of us to be able to debate and have answers that no one can challenge, I want to challenge and welcome a challenge. Only way to improve on the flaws.

And there's my downfall, ha. Then again you're still voting for me so I suppose it doesn't matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.