Marysville, Washington - Two Dead and Four Injured in Pilchuck High School Shooting

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Amaury, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

The high school is just a little north of Seattle.

Okay, seriously, this is getting old! If you want attention, you can get it other ways, such as running and slipping on ice. There's no need for firearms.

One of the people dead was the gunman himself after reportedly shooting himself, so, thankfully, only one innocent person lost their live. However, my condolences go out all the same all those affected.

• Source: CNN
    • Published: October 24, 2014

Images and videos in the source above.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  2. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Well I am thankful I have no family members who went that school. That fact this happened in my hometown is troubling to say the least. Heck, I went to that school for my freshman year.

3. Fellangel Bichael May

I'm thankful no one else was involved in this horrific event. One of my friends live in Seattle and I'm glad she wasn't involved in this, though she may be affected. Nevertheless, my prayers go out to those affected by this tragedy.

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Update: Gia Soriano, one of the injured, has passed away from her injuries.

Her family will be donating her working organs in hopes that they'll benefit others.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

Update: Andrew Fryberg (15), another one of the injured, has sadly died from his injuries.

As for the remaining two who were injured, I believe they're doing very well and were released from the hospital not too long after the incident.