Marluxia's New Member Chaos

Discussion in 'Archives' started by dancecat120, Jun 9, 2007.

1. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

tomorrow or the next day hopefully.

Tomorrow I am leaving my house and having a life :eek:! Well I left my house today too but tomorrow I won't be home that much.

So most likely in 2 days!

Here's Chapter Nine.

Chapter Nine

---

Flash Back

The door was closed, so Marluxia knocked. There was no answer so Marluxia assumed that he could just go in. When he opened the door, he stopped walking. Larxene was sitting on her bead and Axel was there too. Marluxia thought it over again. This is Larxene, and Axel’s here too. If they had just been sitting there talking, it would have been one thing but that wasn’t all it was. Axel and Larxene were kissing.

End of Flash Back

---

They continued obviously not knowing that Marluxia was in the room. It was hard to watch too. After they continued for a few more minutes, Marluxia spoke up. “Larxene?” He said letting his voice sound shaky.

She came up for breath. She looked Marluxia right in the eye then looked away. “Marluxia, it’s not what it seems!”

“So Axel’s tongue was not in your mouth?” He asked.

Axel wanted to make a point on this one. “Actually, we haven’t gotten that far yet. If you had gotten here a few minutes later, then you would be able to say that truthfully.” Either way, Marluxia felt hurt. “Don’t be upset Marluxia. You can’t be, no feelings remember.” Axel said smiling.

Marluxia stopped and turned around. “Axel, I hate you.”

Axel got up. “Want to say that again?”

Marluxia didn’t respond with words. Instead, he pulled out his scythe. He swung it how he had once to destroy Axel. He sent flower petals towards Axel. Axel sent fire at Marluxia and Marluxia dodged it. Marluxia stabbed Axel with his scythe. Axel threw one of his chakram at Marluxia who hit it back with his scythe. Marluxia hadn’t learned any other attacks yet. He just sent the flowers again. He didn’t know what he did differently this time, but it was different. Axel was done and Marluxia could tell that he was done.

“I like to fight.” Marluxia said before he walked away.

---

The next seven years went by with nothing. He tended to his flowers and he tended to Naminé. That was all that he did. Every one avoided his and stayed out of his way. Larxene and Axel still were together and to this day still avoided him. Marluxia was no longer the nice little pathetic guy that he had been. Ever since that day when he caught Larxene and Axel together, he had been different. He liked fighting while he had once dreaded it and had thought that it was wrong. Every one in the organization had changed really. Larxene was no longer his cute girlfriend but a sadistic evil woman with control over lightening. Axel was still pretty much the same though.

---

Marluxia woke up and went down to breakfast. He sat with Naminé today like he had every day. She was now thirteen years old. He blonde hair had grown as had the rest of her. Every day she wore a white dress. She was constantly drawing.

At breakfast, there was an announcement. Xemnas of course was the one giving it. “There is a new key blade master. He is a great threat to the organization. His name is Sora. Sora is fourteen. He can fight well. Sora has a nobody. We want his nobody in the organization and we want to destroy all that Sora is. The nobody's name is to be Roxas. Marluxia, Larxene, and Axel, I would like to talk to you three alone.”

They went into his office. “Now the three of you are the closest to Naminé. We have finally discovered what Naminé can do. She has the power over Sora’s memories and those connected to him. We can use her to destroy him. With her drawings, she can completely change what Sora believes is his past and everything. It is all planned out. All that we need you to do is play with Sora and keep his going. Marluxia must convince Naminé to help up with this.”

“I can do that quite easily.”

---

Marluxia walked to Naminé’s room. She was sitting at her long white table drawing. Currently she was drawing a picture of a guy with an organization coat holding hands with a guy with red shorts and a black and white shirt. “Who are they Naminé?”

Naminé looked up startled. “It’s Sora and Roxas.” She said before going back to her drawing.

“Naminé, your time has come to help out the organization?” Marluxia said, holding her hand.

“Me, what for?” She asked.

“Naminé, you have powers over Sora's memories through drawing. You can change what he remembers and make it better. He will thank you.”

Naminé looked down at the paper. “What about me? Can I make him know me?”

“Naminé, you can do anything. You can make him love you and he will think that that’s how it’s always been. Naminé, you have the power.” He said smiling.

“Power.” Naminé said confidently. “But won’t it be wrong?” She asked.

“Naminé, just think about how great it could be. Naminé, right from wrong hardly matters. You will help so many people. Does it matter if just Sora gets hurt if every one else comes out better?” Marluxia said.

“But what about guilt? I’ll never be able to live with myself.” She said looking down.

“Naminé, you’re a nobody. Don’t worry, you won’t feel a thing.” Marluxia said pulling her closer. Marluxia leaned over and kissed her on the check. “Naminé, do it for me?”

“I’ll do it.”

---

Sorry that I had to make Marly mean. I can't change the game. He is bad!

I like this chapter though. Poor Namine!

2. ~RoadToDawn~ Destiny Islands Resident

o darn
    he turned evil....grrr *kicks marly*

marluxia: OW! ...i liked it better when you gave me hugs...
    dawn: really? AWESOME! most people hate it! *hugs marly*
    marluxia: yay

lol. whens the next chapter?

3. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

He had to turn evil!

Tomorrow, probably mid-morning.
    Or for those not in my time zone, that's in about 12ish hours.

I think the next chapter is the last though. As you see I am close to where Chain of Memories starts so that means I'm basically done.

Marluxia: Haven't you already ruined my life enough?
    Me: One chapter can do oh so much. *evil smile*

4. Zandyne King's Apprentice

For Chapter 8 and 9.

So Marluxia somehow....forgives Larxene in end right? *I don't expect a reply, you probably have it planned out*

Also.....isn't there a plothole in terms of time? The whole....Namine existing seperate from Kairi thing? Ah well, not my story.....

5. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

I hadn't thought out the whole Larxene and Marluxia plot yet. I'll get to it in chapter 10.

As for Namine and Kairi, well um erg *runs off into a dark corner*

6. ~RoadToDawn~ Destiny Islands Resident

YAY dark corners! *runs into dark corner for fun*

what time zone do you live in? im in the mid-west...so....yea-_-;
    what about you? i could figure out the time from there ^^

7. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

Marly is a bad guy!! BAD GUY!!! xD But...I like him...xD
    Once again, great chapter!!! I'm loving this story!! really!! It's awsome!! :)
    Can't wait to the next part!!! :D

8. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Two to three hours.

Thank you!

*slowly emerages from corner*

eastern time.

I should probably start working. *types*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the last chapter. It's short but too bad. It's right on time.

Chapter Ten

---

Marluxia grasped Naminé’s hand. “Come on, let’s go.â€

He took her into Xemnas’s office. She sat down in one of the chairs in front of his desk while Marluxia stood next to Xemnas.

“Good job Marluxia. I had faith that you could get her to do it.†Xemnas said.

“Thank you superior.†Marluxia said.

Xemnas turned towards Naminé. “Now there has been a castle set up for you to bewitch. Make it so as he goes up, he looses his memories and only remembers the fake memories. I want you to do it now!†Xemnas yelled at her.

Naminé looked up, in her eyes Marluxia could tell she was on the verge of tears. “Yes sir.†She said as she got up and started to leave.

“Hold up Naminé. Now Marluxia, Axel, and Larxene will control you.â€

“What about Vexen?†She asked.

“He is of no importance. You are to listen to every thing that they say. Whether what you are doing is good or bad, you must listen and obey.†Naminé nodded and ran out the door.

“Xemnas may I?â€

“Please go.†He said.

---

Marluxia ran after Naminé. She was sitting in her room sobbing quietly into her pillow. Marluxia sat down next to her. “Naminé, what’s wrong?â€

She looked up at him with an angry stare. “You turned against me. You are just as bad as the rest of them.â€

Marluxia gripped her hand and she tried to shake it off. “Naminé, it’s so hard to be under the pressure of Xemnas. I had to do it. We are real friends. You can still trust me. Every thing will be okay.â€

Naminé considered her thoughts for a while. “Okay, I believe. I need some more colored pencils and a sketch pad.†Naminé told him.

Marluxia quickly opened up a corridor to darkness and got her supplies, then he gave them to her. After that he left the room.

---

Axel and Larxene were in Larxene’s room. They were just talking. Marluxia went in. “We will be working together. We need to get over this stupid argument.â€

Axel spoke up. “I couldn’t agree more.†Then he held out his hand. “Friends?â€

Marluxia shook it. “Yeah, friends.â€

“Sit.†Axel commanded. “We know that you are in control of this new operation and all, but I do believe that we should all work together and become more and better. We should be loyal to one another. We should be come the superiors of Organization XIII.?

“Thirteen?†Marluxia asked.

“Roxas is here already. He is a nice boy. Him and I are great friends.â€

“Your plan sounds fun. I definitely agree.†Marluxia said happily.

“Perfect.†Axel said.

---

A few weeks later, they set off for castle oblivion. Naminé had it all bewitched and completely ready. It would be a matter of hours before Sora would show up. The rest of this story is history. I think you all have heard of it. It’s called Chain of Memories.

please note: I do not own Chain of Memories or any thing at all relating to this story other than my ideas and my somebody name for Marluxia.

I hope you all liked it.

I leave in 4 days so I might make a small story or just wait until I get back.

Thanks for reading every one!

9. AkuseruVIII Banned

It's over. Not the ending I expected, but good all the same.

10. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Out of curiousity what did you expect?

thank you!

11. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

It's over...*cries* Such a great story! I loved every part of it! It was just awsome!
    Xemnas is a meanie...he yelled at Namine...*pouts* xD
    I'll be looking forward to to your next stories ;)

12. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Well um about a next story. I go to camp for 4 weeks on monday so I wont be able to get a story out by then. Maybe when I get back I'll have another story.

Thanks for reading.

For some more of my stories:

Xedarlesfangirl

13. AkuseruVIII Banned

Well. I don't really know what I expected I just expected something different. Something, I dunno, something more along the lines of a comedy.

14. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

I wanted to connect it to the game so that the story can go on.

I'm sorry it wasn't funny.

15. ~RoadToDawn~ Destiny Islands Resident

that was good! *is happy*
    but...its over...*is dissapointed*
    anyway, i cant wait for your next story

your going away for four weeks? <:( i'll miss you *waves goodbye dramatically*
    hope you have fun ^^

16. AkuseruVIII Banned

Sorry I meant light hearted when I said comedy. Comedy in the context of plays just means that it ends in a light maybe happy manner. I got the two meanings mixed up 'cause all last school year I had to use the play definition. Srry.

17. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

It's okay.

I have 3ish more days.

Thank you!

Right now I'm working on meaningless one shots. I wrote one today and am almost done with my second. I'm not posting them though.

Thanks for reading!

18. Zandyne King's Apprentice

Well....honestly that was kind of abrupt in the end, and I thought you said there would be eleven chapters. *counts ten* Is there one missing?

19. Zexion13 Traverse Town Homebody

I just read the whole story. It is SO good. There are some gramatical errors, but really great all the same. Can't wait to read your other stories! I wonder, though, why did you pick Marluxia as the main character instead of a different Organization member?

I really laughed at the part where Marly forgot his pants. :D

The ending kinda cut off, but I understand why you wrote it that way. Overall, it was a very well written piece.

20. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

No chapters missing. My planning was off.

Thanks!

Why Marly? so many of the other members have been done so many time and also I never wrote about Marly before.

Thank you for reading!