Marluxia's New Member Chaos

Discussion in 'Archives' started by dancecat120, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

YAY!! Pink hair!! xD It sure looks good on him!!! xD No seriously! I like his hair!
    A baby? OMG!! Who is it? I can't wait to know!!
    Another great chapter!! Keep it up!!
    You already know what to do when the next part is up don't ya? :)
    Anyways, I loved it!! <3

2. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks, yes his hair pwns

I know what comes next, unlike my other stories I actually planned ahead on this one.

the baby? I'm not telling you who it is but I'll give you a hint. If Marluxia is 15 and normally 24ish then the baby is really not a baby at all, but a five year old. Think about Marluxia being 9 years younger and you'll find who it basically is.

3. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

Oh...I think I already know who's the baby...But I'm not going to tell! :D

4. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

COOLIO!!!!! *pokes Marly's hair*

Great chapter! :D

5. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

thanks

SCHOOL IS OVER!!!!

sorry still excited, lol.

new chapter not tonight

6. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

AWWWW! Dx

IIIII wanted to do that!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD

*still can't stop laughing*

7. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

thanks!

I had to make his hair turn out pink by the end of the story.

8. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I hope you mind me still using it in one of my fanics... I SWEAR, I was gonna do the exact same thing. XD;

9. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

doesn't bother me at all.

350th post!

10. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Thank you! ^-^

And, congrats! =P

*is so close to being premium, she can almost taste it* TT^TT

11. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks!

I'm not even close but 350 is a big number!

12. Zandyne King's Apprentice

Well, that was certainly an interesting chapter. There was a minor error of "die" instead of "dye" among some other context mistakes...but those can be easily fixed.

And even though it doesn't matter much, how did they dye his hair?

13. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Sorry *goes to fix*

They dyed it in his sleep. He heard them come in but went back to sleep.

New chapter in maybe in less than 6 hours. I don't know exacts yet

14. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

What the--

HOW do you guys write so frickin' fast?! O.o;

It takes me, like, a WEEK to get an update for my stories! O.o;

15. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

um my chapters are pretty short. Only about 1000 words usually. Also, I type quickly and am motivated. I want to finish up the story before I go to camp in 10 days. If I don't finish it by then there won't be any updates for an extremly long time period. There will be 11 chapters so my goal was one chapter a day.

16. AkuseruVIII Banned

That is beyond me. I have to go back and revise and even then it tuns out kinda badly. Oh well, some have talent, some have motivation, and some have Microsoft Works Word Processor.

17. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter five is out. Sorry there was nothing out yestorday, I had the farewell assembly (sp) the night so I didn't have time to write. But now it's out so here it is!

Chapter Five

---

Marluxia stopped for a second and continued to listen. It wasn’t his imagination, he did hear someone crying. Curious, he walked down the stairs to the main hall. When he saw no one there, he went into the kitchen and the sound got louder.

At first, he just saw Xemnas, Zexion, and Saix crowding around the counter. What ever it was had to be inside of their tight circle. As he approached, them the noise got louder and louder and louder. As he pushed through the circle he muttered. “Xemnas is that a baby?”

“No, she is actually about five years old.” Xemnas said to him with confusion and nervousness in his voice.

Inside of the circle was a small child. She had bright, light blue eyes and light blonde hair. The hair had bangs and was tied into two pigtails. The pigtails were very short and only reached to about two inches above her shoulders. She was wearing a light blue tee shirt and pink corduroy pants. She was crying loudly.

“Why is she crying? Why is she here?” Marluxia asked.

“She is crying because she it upset or something. She is here to help the organization in the future.” Zexion said.

“How could this little girl help?”

“She has powers. When Diz gave her to us, he called her a witch. We are not sure if he is right or not, but she could be very useful.” Saix said.

“Does she have a name?” Marluxia asked.

“Diz called her Naminé.” Xemnas said.

Marluxia wondered if she was hungry. He went over to a cabinet and grabbed a box of crackers. He placed a few in her hand. Naminé looked down at the crackers and then with a slight hesitation, began to eat them. Then she was smiling.

“You seem to get along well with her Marluxia. Why don’t you take care of her?” Xemnas said.

Marluxia nodded and watched as Naminé. She was a very cute little girl. Marluxia had always liked children. He waited as she ate. If Naminé was five, then why wasn’t she talking? He watched as she finished eating. “Naminé, can you talk?”

She looked up at him. “Yes, I can.”

“Then why were you just crying like a baby.”

“Because they are idiots.” She said.

“I like you Naminé. I’m Marluxia by the way.” She smiled and laughed. “Naminé what do you like to do?”

“I like to draw!” She said. She looked excited.

---

Marluxia took her down into the basement through a corridor to darkness. He set up a small table with paper and crayons on it and sat her down on one of the chairs. He sat down next to her. He watched as she suddenly was scribbling quickly onto one of the papers. She drew for a long time. Marluxia just stared at the picture. It was so accurate, better than anything that even he could draw, and she was only five.

“I’m done!” Naminé said happily. She showed him a picture. There were two girls on it, one had short reddish hair and the other looked like Naminé. They were holding hands.

“Naminé, I see you but who is the other girl?”

She looked down. “I don’t know, she is some one from this dream I keep having. I think that her name is Kairi but I don’t her. I have never met her. I just know her from my dreams. Some times it’s almost as if I am her. But that is silly.” The five year old looked at Marluxia with wide eyes. Then she looked back down at her picture.

Marluxia glanced over at the clock. It was starting to get late. Naminé looked tired. Suddenly, Xemnas appeared. “I have a room set up for Naminé. She looks tired, please put her to sleep.” Xemnas said. Marluxia just nodded.

---

He took Naminé to her room. After helping her into pajamas and having her brush her teeth, he put her into bed. “Marluxia, will you put my picture on the wall?” She asked. Marluxia smiled and pinned up the picture before he left the room.

---

He went to go talk to Xemnas. When he got to his room, he knocked on the door. “Come in.” Xemnas said.

Marluxia walked in. He had never been inside of Xemnas’s room. It wasn’t like the others. It was all white like the others, but it was different. Xemnas kept his completly white. When you first walk in, it’s an office. There’s his desk and chairs. On the walls there’s a door for his room and bath room. Marluxia sat down on one of the chairs in front of the desk.

“Xemnas, is Naminé a nobody?”

“We don’t know yet.” Xemnas said. “We assume that she is not. She is just a child.”

“Have you every heard of some one named Kairi?” Marluxia asked.

“No, we know of no Kairi’s. Any more questions?” Xemnas asked patiently.

“Why am I assigned to be with Naminé?” Marluxia questioned.

Xemnas sighed. “When we do use Naminé, we need for her to like someone and trust someone. If she doesn’t then it will be hard to control her. You seem to understand her so we have you with her.”

“Is this instead of or in addition too chores?”

“It depends on the amount of chores needed. You will get out of chores easier though.”

“That sounds cool superior. Well I’m going to go to sleep. Good night.” Marluxia said before he exited the room.

---

Marluxia wasn’t really tired but he didn’t really feel comfortable with Xemnas. It was just weird and awkward. He pulled on his pajamas and brushed his teeth. He lay in his bed for a while before he went to sleep. Naminé was so little and her drawings were amazing. Could drawing be her power? It made as much sense as flower being an element.

He hoped that Naminé would stay with the organization for a while. Naminé may have just been a little girl, but so far, she was the best friend that he had met.

~~~

Okay end of chapter. Why is it so Naminé centric? I don't know I just like her. She's pretty cool.

This chapter was weird but thanks for reading!

Next chapter probably 24ish hours

I have motivation and Microsoft Word

I hope that I have talent :)

18. AkuseruVIII Banned

Course you have talent silly. I only have one of those things can you guess which?

19. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

YAY! thanks!

um I'd say talent?

20. AkuseruVIII Banned

I'd say wrong. Whatevs luck isn't your strong suit it's mine. Keep up- the writing and such it brings me joy and such. I think I say and such far too much. That is a topic for another day.