PC Maplestory

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AwkwardFailure, Jun 10, 2011.

1. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

I find it extremely addicting until about 80 where leveling gets more difficult, and you're bored of grinding. Maplestory [or at least Scania] is 50% hackers/spammers, which I've gotten hacked several times. Henesys h0es sometimes make me want to squeeze their virtual brains out, and people take online relationships completely seriously [Everybody has their opinions if they agree about it or not.] Party quests are kind of fun [CPQ2....ugh..just no] and grinding is boring as hell.

What do you guys think about this MMORPG?

2. Kayate King's Apprentice

Ooh Maplestory...I used to love that game! I may get back into it...
    Anyways, I played that game up until about level 28...Then it got boring and Maplestory turned into my personal chat room with my friends from Maplestory, until they forced me to get to level 30 or else they would shun me for forever...So now I'm a good level 32...I always play on Bera, very good community there.

3. program Twilight Town Denizen

Its an on off thing for me. I'll play for a month or so then I'll stop playing for another month or two....Then I start playing again. The highest level I've gotten is my current which is a level 41 Evan. I don't find level so easy, its quite tedious to me unless the monsters are seriously powerful and it takes me like three hits. The game is awesome is the idea of this post.

4. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

It's...got it's ups and downs. It's rather addicting, I won't deny that. I actually do enjoy playing it; both for actually playing it as well as keeping up with the chat room buddies I have made there. It's evolved a lot from its earlier versions, mainly the fact that leveling has become less of a hassle. It's still difficult; nonetheless, it seems more fun and faster now. I do see the difference in the population of players. Many maps lay empty from time to time, save the "training rooms."

I'm raising a Wild Hunter and an Aran currently...I'd made the Aran in hopes I can get into her character seeing as I'm cosplaying as her in Anime Expo 2012. I've basically fallen in love with her. :lolface: