Chain of Memories Mapcard Help

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Xehanort, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

I have been running around Destiny Islands for a long time opening Looming Darkness and Mapcard Roulette rooms and have not seen a green card in sight. I need alot of them tho to open a Key to Rewards room. Does anyone know if green cards are obtainable on Destiny Islands? A cookie to whoever answers first. :D

2. Marly Destiny Islands Resident

It's like the GBA game, even though I never played that...

You have to go to the menu, then the third option down [I think], look at the map, and see where the golden box with blue sparkles is [I think]. Well, it's a golden box with an exclamation mark, [and isn't any of the storyline-room signs] so yeah.

You'll understand more when you look at the map. Have you already done that? [I always seem to find the Key to Rewards and accidentally waste all my cards on it, and when I DO get to it WITH a KtR card, I use it, but don't have enough of the other cards. I swear I'm cursed =(]

3. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, In teh GBA version, I could get green cards all the way up to Twilight Town, then the green cards stopped coming.

If RE: CoM is anything like the original, the you'llhave to go to lower floors for green map cards.​

4. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

Well thanks to both of you. Buys two cookies. I'd feel bad if I only gave one. Now, I have to dig up more red cards and blue cards as well. :-( Thanks for the info tho! I think I might have enough red cards and blue cards to deal with.

EDIT: This thread can be closed now.

5. xAXELxFIREx Destiny Islands Resident

I had the same problem, but i went to Wonderland and got TONS of green cards. So, you could probably try that.

6. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

I got the Key to Rewards from Destiny Islands about an hour ago and went into Castle Oblivion. I just went through almost 7-8 rooms to get to the Key to Rewards room. Now I need 20 sum of Green Cards. Y can't they make it easy?! Oh well, I guess i will go to Wonderland. I just had to use up all my Green Cards in the beginning. :-(

7. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

for the key of rewards card, try to go to twilight town, i've opened all the magics door in 2 hour with this method

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.