Make up the story plot for kh3 (Group Effort)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Pezz, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

oh.... whoops.

Riku? like what about Riku

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

His storyline/plot

3. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

well we could play with that idea that I thought up. The one with him exploring the castle in Radiant Gardens, and then learning that Maleficient (whose name I probably misspelled again) is up to no good.

4. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Ok, so no, I didn't think of Silver-eyed Nobodies. I said "silver colored eyeless creatures". Their body is silver. But it was a good idea! Many great things come out by accident.

As for Riku, well, the "problem" is that he doesn't get as much attention from other Keybladers. Kairi is taken under Oriens' wing, Rin helps her, etc. Sora doesnt' have much attention yet, but we know he will. Riku's got less. He meets Blaze at the beginning... I planned him to meet Rin when he goes back to DI, but now DI is his 11th world, so that can't work. Hm...

Is there another world which boasts sunsets/sunrises? Riku could meet Rin there. I have no idea what Kuzco Empire is, and I can only surmise Heart of the Jungle is with Mowgli (sp?).
    Now that I think of it, Rin has all the reasons to enjoy sunrises and sunsets! Highnoon Hamlet is a world at permanent noon. I don't know if anyone pointed this out, but no wonder Rin takes a liking to see the Sun moving once in a while.

Perhaps we can say Turpis took a liking to the night, after living at constant noon for so many years. LilBueno, what do you think?

5. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

You don't want my opinion on this? :(

6. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Lol, sorry. I was referring on his opinion for my suggestion on Turpis, since he's fleshing him out. Not that your opinion doesn't matter, don't worry.

Of course, everyone is free to give his opinion, and everyonse is asked to :)

... now that I think of it, why do I always write "(insert name, or say "guys"), what do you think about this?"
    It's obivous that everyone wants to know what the others think of their ideas ; why do I write it every time...

EDIT :
    Just noticed the spelling and grammar notice. I know, I didn't reread, and I sometimes make quite some mistakes while typing. As I said, I got tired of writing, because some other things popped up at the time I was writing, so I didn't reread it.
    I'll correct tomorrow, along with adding the last part.

7. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Lolz, I was just kidding. I think that idea is great!

About Riku, You are right that the keybladers are not as concerned about him as they are of Sora and Kairi, but Riku does get the most interaction with them. That's the main way that we are going to flesh out his story.

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Hmmm that's good, but I think he should find out about Maleficent a little later on.
    What if Blaze clued him in, not on purpose.
    During his second meeting with Blaze, Blaze'll say something about Maleficent and her plans and that he has to destroy her. But I don't think he should meet Blaze and find out about Maleficent on his first world.

Yea I figured you were talking about the Nobodies
    Well the way I see it, each Keybearer has a point in their story that has to do with the Keybladers.

Riku=Figuring out who Blaze is and stopping Eclipse. His main goal: Stop Maleficent

Kairi=Trained by Oriens and Rin in order to be able sufficiently help out in the final battle, ends up becoming Turpis' main obstacle. Her main goal: Stop Turpis

Sora=Trying to defeat Xehanort (otherwise known as Myst) and even trying to stop Turpis because of his methods. His main goal: Stop Xehanort

Mickey=he needs a part, so I imagine him, Donald, and Goofy (even Jiminy) doing recon on other worlds to find out what's going on. His main goal: Information

Occassionally, all the Keybladers become involved in the main plot and the Keybearers meet in pairs (except during main story worlds where all 3 -and sometimes Mickey- unite)

So it would be easy to make each of their stories if we know what to center it around, and if we figure out what kind of relationship they have with each of the Keybladers.
    Well Twilight Town and Traverse Town also have timeless skies, but it's a different sky than what Rin's used to. Traverse Town has pretty much been written out of KH, and didn't one of the original story ideas have Nobodies trying to reach out to Roxas? We could defintely make a scene in Twilight Town with this, kind of irrelevant to Rin, but we can still use this.

As for other sunsets/sunrises, we can use pretty much any Disney World since almost every movie changes time of day

Well, Turpis never reallly cared about his Timeless Sky (unlike Rin) but when he started his experiments in a room with no windows, he realized he had no sense of time and needed a way to view the outside (remember the report I sent you). But I put that there just to show he still had some humanity left, so maybe he will prefer the night now. How about he only does his "crimes" during night. If you remember his Keyblade's special ability (absorbtion), he can absorbs peoples' memories/thoughts. That's how he finds Xehanort, he follows his scent to worlds and absorbs peoples memories into himself to see if they know anything. When he realizes they don't, he expels the memories back into the person.

Kairi finds him doing this at night and that's when she meets him

9. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Kairi meets Turpis at night? Don't they meet in Highnoon Hamlet? Where there is no such thing as "night"?
    Good point with his loss of sense of time. He shouldn't be too shocked to see changing skies.

I like what you wrote about the roles. This gives each character an agenda to follow. It's good to have something other than "Find Riku/Save Kairi".

As for Rin's sunset/sunrises... well, I've got an idea in mind...
    She meets with Riku (it can be Sora or Kairi too, but Kairi's got things with Rin already, and Sora might start off on the wrong foot with Rin)... in a world without any special skies. A world with what we call normal skies. Those will impress Rin, but she won't be able to truly focus on them because she's focusing on her other objectives.

However, since she gets along with Riku, she'll mention that she's intrigued by the changing skies of the Disney world they're in. Riku will then mention Destiny Islands, who have the most kickass tree on which you can sit to watch the sun.

So when Riku goes to DI, he should find that Rin stole his spot.

Hm, no wonder that tree naturally grows at 0-degree, then 90-degree, and 0-degree angles. Riku must've watched the sun/sea for so long that the tree adapted to his butt always being on it.

10. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

No twilight town, and no traverse town. both of these worlds are worlds made to represent the newest enemy.

Traverse town is probably gone anyways. it was a world made from the pieces of worlds that lost their hearts. Somehow these worlds managed to join together and form a new heart.

If you look at BBS, No Twilight town, and no Traverse town. Instead, they've got Sunset Horizons. I'm not sure whether this is supposed to be a world with a timeless sky, though. Sunset Horizons is thought to also be the world that was also seen at the end of KH and the beginning of CoM. In KH, it was day, and in CoM, it was night.

But perhaps these two worlds are different, which could make SH a world with a timeless sky. That means that Sunset would represent unbirths, which works perfectly with my theory on how Unbirths are made.

But anyway, we have already established that Rin enjoys watching the sunset. There is no need to do that again. there are other ways that we can make them meet.

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Well, originally I thought that Kairi would meet Rin and go to HH to meet Oriens but run into Turpis instead, but Pezz pointed out that we shouldn't introduce all the Keybladers so early so I changed it.

I wish I had a tree like that

Yea Traverse Town is long gone and Days would probably be the last we see of Twilight Town, oh well, we'll have to do without them.

I was thinking the same thing, but it'd be a nice scene for the ending. SRK come home and find Rin sitting on their tree watching the sunset (sunset instead of sunrise since the adventure is over)

Anywayyy, I think Riku should notice Radiant Garden looks...radiant-er than before. SO he goes wanders around, eventually ending up in the castle. And there he meets the Hollow Bastion Restoration Comittee for the first time, recognizes Leon's name and realizes they're Sora's friends. They talk for awhile and HBRC have no clue about who Blaze is or what the strange creatrures Riku encountered were. Riku asks if they know about Sora and they say no. Riku leaves, wanders around the castle and finally decides he has to open up a Corridor of Darkness.
    He ends up on his second world which I can't remember right now so he thinks to himself "I've gotten rusty with the Darkness" and badda bing badda boom, the adventure starts.

It seems to me that Riku would probably think Maleficent is the main antagonist until he's reunited with Sora, so he'll probably think Eclipse works for her at first and the Desouls are Maleficent's (note the spelling, Pezz) minions

12. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

That sounds like a good idea with Riku!

one thing you should note though is that the HBRC would probably now be called the Radiant Gardens Restoration Committee RGRC

13. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

We did already discuss this becoming a game. But before we get back to that discussion, Kme92 (?) suggested making a video first. That may work better than having a ginormous project that can be shut down at any time by Squeenix because of copyright.

Hm... I think we all live in somewhat different hour areas. For me, this Thread is more active late at night, for example, so either Pezz and LilBueno live in GMT-7 or something like that, either we all go to sleep very late :D
    If you're unlucky enough to come home from school when we all just posted, you'll get cut off from a lot of fun... Try to... go on KH-vids late at night like us?

Anyway...

So, where do they meet? Or hasn't it ben decided yet?
    I like!
    True... but is Highnoon Hamlet a nest of Desouls? Surely that Turpis made a few of them, but I thougth it didn't have a problem with Desouls. If I'm right, then it must be changed.

Btw, I finished Rin's story, but it still needs to be refined in some places. Notably :
    - Eclipse's personality, as Pezz pointed out.
    - Towards the end, when Oriens mention Sora to Rin. I didn't know how exactly to make that, so I improvised. The last 2-3 sentences, however, I like a lot. It's a link to BBS.
    - Turpis' second lab. That part is really short, and I'm not sure what Turpis was doing in his lab.
    - As said above : I made Highnoon Hamlet the target of occasional Heartless attacks. But Desouls MUST be the main, if not ONLY, creature there.
    We can say that the Desouls came recently, which will allow us to keep the Heartless/Nobodies mentionned already, but Desouls must thrive at some point.
    - Chronology. Accroding to me, Rin is 16. She lost her parents at 13, lived with Turpis and Oriens until 14, with Turpis alone until 15. The last year is when they separated from Turpis and everything else.

What I noticed, is that the last year of all the Keybladers' lives is when Sora was asleep. KH2 can't have taken a full year, a few months only, if not weeks. The year before that, is during KH1. Yet I'm not sure if all we thought of follows this rule.

14. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

It is the nest of desouls. Just like how twilight town only had nobodies (not counting the mushroom heartless from KH2FM) HH will only have desouls. It makes sense too since that's where all the experiments took place. At first it will have weaker desouls, but as the story progresses, the stronger ones would be found there.

But your story is ok with all this since Desouls weren't such a big issue back then. but after Turpis did his experiments, The desouls totally wiped the world clean of Heartless.

15. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I usually do come on late at night, but right now it's only six o'clock here

Hasn't been decided, I"m thinking a Disney World. Kairi would be training with Rin and Oriens, and at night she wakes up and starts thinking, all of a sudden she hears something, walks off and sees Turpis standing over a person (depending on the world) with his Keyblade pointing at his/her head and energy coming from that person's head into his Keyblade. He then notices Kairi who summons her Keyblade and yells at him to stop.
    He'll say something like
    "A Keyblade? They're just giving them out to anyone now...Mind your own business, little girl. On the other hand, maybe you know something about him...I'll come after your mind after I'm done with her/him."
    Kairi: "My mind?? Leave her/him alone!"
    *Kairi jumps at Turpis and is blocked by One*
    Turpis: "My loyal pet, take care of her...but don't kill her just yet"

**Kairi has a boss battle with One which she barely wins**
    *Turpis notices this and finishes with his current victim and his Keyblade shoots the energy back into the person's head*

Turpis: "More useless memories....oh well. You're next, my dear."
    Kairi: "Stay away!" *slashes at him*
    Turpis: *easily blocks her* "You're a fiesty one, aren't you? I guess this'll work better if you're unconscience! (sp?)"
    *Evolves his Keyblade into the large Axe and swings at her, right before it hits, Rin's evolved Keyblade wraps around it*

Turpis: "Who dares!?"
    Rin: "Turpis! You traitor" (or whatever Starseeker thinks the appropriate response is)
    Turpis: "My, my...is that little Rin?"
    *Swings his Keyblade to get the Rin's chain off, Rin grabs ahold of her Keyblade and swings it in one hand*

Turpis: "Does this mean that Oriens...I don't have time for another delightful reunion"
    *Smiles at Kairi*
    Turpis: "Until we meet again, my dear"
    Rin/Kairi: "Wait!"
    *Disappears into a blue flame*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think Turpis will be quite interested in Kairi's power.
    Anyway, Rin will say that she woke up and Kairi was missing so she went looking for her, then she and Kairi will go back to Oriens and tell him what happened. Oriens gives a little of Turpis' backstory to Kairi. Rin says Oriens should keep training Kairi while she goes searching for Turpis while the trail is fresh, she gives Kairi a necklace (or whatever Starseeker decides) and says "this will help you to NOT interfere in the order of other worlds" and leaves.

16. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I really would rather not have Rin and Kairi travel together. but we'll get to that when we get there.

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

You mean Oriens and Kairi?
    Well, we already said Oriens would train Kairi so if they split up at all, there needs to be a good reason

18. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Well Oriens is a busy guy, you know. Isn't that enough of a reason :p
    we'll figure it out when we get there.

19. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

We both live in GMT -5 then :)

20. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

LOLz I live in MD so we all have like the same time.