Mafia [Mafia] Mr. E's Murder Mystery at Misty Mountain Manor ~ GAME OVER (EVERYONE'S A WINNER!)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

This isn't exactly helpful, but... Why does random voting make more sense as mafia than as town?

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Alright, so I have to leave again, probably for the rest of the night. I won't be able to log in tomorrow until sometime after noon. Wanted to wait until Spike and The Fuk? posted, but I can't wait any longer tonight, so I'll go ahead and cast my next vote.

##Vote: Cstar

idk what it is, really, there's just... something about his posts that don't sit right with me. Maybe I'll figure out what it is during another read-through sometime. Till then, yeah. See you all tomorrow! Don't hard-lynch someone without me! And no I'm not a control freak! XD

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

MARUSHI WE'VE DONE THIS BEFORE ;_;
    (I-I'm a girl)

I mean, I only posted two joke posts and two serious posts. I've had a presence but I didn't really voice my thoughts yet.... other than question why we were jumping on tale but once that was cleared up everything was fine for me.

I want to know what doesn't "sit right with you" when you do get back. I'm not sure what I've done already that doesn't sit right, but I probably already worded something oddly.

anyway, right now I'm in the "I don't find anyone suspicious" wagon. So let's see... hm...

vote:
    #The Fuk?

how are you doing? have you caught up yet? any thoughts on the current list of players? @The Fuk?

4. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Only mafia would want to hard lynch D1. Obviously a mafia.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Makaze don't edit your posts.

6. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

1. It's a joke post.
    2. My alignment is confirmed so the cheating aspect of editing is null and void.
    3. Yes ma'am.

7. The Fuk? Dead

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

No thoughts? No commentary? Just straight to voting?

9. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

No it's not.

10. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I see. Well then...

11. Spike H E R O

I wanted to place a vote for Mak at first because that accusation makes sense to me when you consider the lore of the story and the fact that he was the first one to throw a name in the ballot, so I thought if anything we could bounce opinions off of that for a little while and maybe clear up some things up, but Mr. Perkins certainly has his perks in how he gets labeled a Townie from the get-go, so I abstained my vote.

So I'm on the fence for now, but even if we don't get a lynch off for Day 1, seeing who gets offed on Night 1 would at least give us a thought to run on, provided everybody has a few words to spare beforehand.

So don't mind me being passive; I just don't like to go aggro on the first date.

12. Trigger hewwo uwu

I don't really have any opinions on anybody so far.

13. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

100% Definitely Totally Accurate Votals Yup
    • Beau - 1 (Mish)
    • cstar - 1 (Marushi)
    • Hyuge - 1 (Makaze)
    • Mish - 2 (Hyuge, The Fuk?)
    • The Fuk? - 1 (cstar)
    With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 4 to soft-lynch. Day ends Tuesday, November 11th, 7:00 ᴘ.ᴍ. (EST).

14. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Remember that you should have at least five substantial posts per Day phase.

15. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Can you give us any reasons why you're going for Mish? Until you've given some reasoning:

##Vote The Fuk?

If you don't have any suspicions, then is there anybody you'd like to hear more opinions from? Or hear from at all for that matter? I feel as if you must have at least some thoughts on the game at this stage, or even decided whether there's anyone you're interested in pressuring. You may not work quite like everyone else, but it looks like for the most part people are throwing votes out and getting reactions/reacting to things, so why aren't you?

16. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

In other words, please don't sit back. If you have no opinions, try to gain enough information to form them by shaking things up.[DOUBLEPOST=1415553308][/DOUBLEPOST]##Unvote: hyuge
    ##Vote: Beau

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

@al215 if you don't bold your votes, they do not count.

18. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Oops I totally forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. Won't make that mistake again.

##Vote: The Fuk?

19. The Fuk? Dead

The truth is that no one has a good reason yet. I voted for Mish because she was a good Mafia member last game, so it wouldn't surprise me if Nova selected her again.

20. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Dice have no memory.