Mafia [Mafia] Mr. E's Murder Mystery at Misty Mountain Manor ~ GAME OVER (EVERYONE'S A WINNER!)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Typos will be the death of me...

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Your thoughts, @al215?[DOUBLEPOST=1415484636][/DOUBLEPOST]...That didn't seem to have worked.

@al215

3. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Al isn't here unfortunately, he's been gone all day. I don't think he'll be back until Tomorrow. :/ [DOUBLEPOST=1415485675][/DOUBLEPOST]This might be a stupid question but how many Mafia are there in relation to the town? [DOUBLEPOST=1415485705][/DOUBLEPOST]NEVER MIND I'M BLIND, I FOUND IT.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

What can I do for you? I voted Mish for the same reason you voted Tales, to see what sort of reaction it would create. We have a much smaller group, so I would like to hear from everyone rather than just jumping on the same person as the rest of the people that have said something.

5. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Ugh, sorry about that guys I had a party. Nevertheless, I'm here now. Explaining my reasoning.

I never stated that there was value in voting you in particular. The point I was trying to allude to was this:

Putting a lynch vote down and applying pressure can get a reaction out of people so you can learn a bit about players and how they act. That's what I was referencing rather than anything else. I worded that really, really badly I realise. It wasn't meant to be a slight towards you.

At any rate, there's your explanation.

Also, before assuming I'm intentionally not answering you, try to take real life into account please.

Hyuge perfectly says what I was trying to suggest with my post, although they said it WAY better than I did.

6. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Read the rest of the post you quoted, please. It should become clear.

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Fair points on all counts.

##Unvote: al215

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I did read it.

9. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Did you change your mind about one of them being mafia?

10. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Lazy Votal Title because I'm about to Go Out to Eat
    • Beau - 1 (Mish)
    • Hyuge - 1 (Makaze)
    • Mish - 1 (Hyuge)
    • tale_wind - 1 (Marushi)
    With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 4 to soft-lynch. Day ends Tuesday, November 11th, 7:00 ᴘ.ᴍ. (EST).

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I also am wondering this. Mainly because it has something to do with me and I want to be able to defend myself. XD

Also, Nova, hate to be a stickler and I realize you were busy (have fun at dinner, BTW) but I actually did unvote tale before I left. XD

Now I'm back! I haven't decided on who to vote for yet. @Calxiyn, what do you think about all this? You posted about al's being busy, but you haven't said much else. Find anyone suspicious yet?

12. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Nothing is really jumping out at me as being suspicious, other then Trigger's post:

The reason why it partly is jumping out to me as a bit suspect, is one of the Mafia "Tells" that I noticed last game was the Mafia making comments that weren't really contributing to the game. Things like "Anyone got any leads?" or stuff similar to that, that doesn't actually accomplish anything. It looks like they're trying to help town when they're just saying things that are common sense, have been said or are just filler posts. I don't know if I can site examples from the last game, but if it's unclear what I mean I'll find out of I can lol.

That said it is the beginning of the game and there isn't really much to go off of at the moment, so I don't really think it's a cause for alarm.

13. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Hmm, that's a really good point. I hadn't noticed that. Now that I look back at it, it does seem a little suspicious. Especially as people had already been making real posts at the time, with all the voting for tale, so it wasn't just an ice breaker. Of course, Krowley did the same thing last game, and got lynched for it, and he was a townie, so it could mean nothing. But it could also mean everything. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on him.

Trigger, what are your thoughts on everything going down?

14. Mish smiley day!

What am I? Scotch mist?!

15. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

So Mish, you show up, say "I'm town this time," vote Beau, and then leave. Can you elaborate a little more? Of course, we can't just accept your statement and move on. And why Beau?

16. Mish smiley day!

I know you can't just accept my 'I'm town' statement, which is why I also said that I would be an active member of this game. So, even though you have the right to accuse me of being mafia this early in the game, at least you know I will be a useful player.

The only reason I picked Beau is because he's the next player on the list who either hasn't already been voted and isn't Makaze. I figured I'd work my way down the list and get everyone mentioned before the day ends.

17. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Alright, I can buy that. Carry on. XD

On that note, @The Fuk? hasn't posted yet either. Neither has @Spike. Feel free to throw your two cents in, guys.

18. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

what

also hi guys
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415499090][/DOUBLEPOST]oh wait nvm i saw your reasoning sorry lol @Mish

19. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Hello. What can I get you?

Besides a murder.

Who do you think is most likely to be mafia so far?

20. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

uh i mean it just started lol

i'm not really sure bc i wanna say i'm suspicious of ppl who've been random voting

but then again that's a common townie tactic too to do on the first day so idk

so to answer your question no one at the moment