Mafia [Mafia] Miami Haze ~ GAME OVER (MAFIA WINS)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Jul 9, 2014.

1. What? 『 music is freedom 』

2. Ɍeno Traverse Town Homebody

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

WE DID IT GUYS. ; u; WE BROKE 20. I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU. Okay, in light of that, a few announcements.

Game will start this Saturday, August 16th, at 7:00 ᴘ.ᴍ. (EST). This is my FINAL ANSWER. That means role PMs are going out, Mafia's getting their Quicktopic, and SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED. (Kind of. If you're late and you reeeeally want in, or we talked about you joining previously, you might be able to sweet-talk me. Maybe. You'll have to hurry though.) As per usual, replacements are always welcome.

In addition, I have decided fuck the player count, I'm throwing in all the roles in the spoiler. Might make the game a little quicker than the last, but I doubt anyone will mind that. Thought it'd be more fun this way.

I'll be sending out a few quick pings to make sure all the players get the message, so if you see me in your profile that's what happened.

And that's all for now! Can't thank y'all enough for hangin' in there, and I'll see you on Saturday for the game of your life.

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Just a heads up before the game starts and the activity fingers get pointed, given my current life situation, my posting will be significantly more sparse than last time around but i wll do my best to post a couple of times per day.

That is all.

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

HEYA I'M HOME I THOUGHT IT'D HAVE STARTED ALREADY BUT IT DIDN'T

I KNOW YOU HAVE A FULL PLAYER LIST AT THIS POINT BUT AT LEAST NOW I KNOW I CAN ACTUALLY COVER FOR Y'ALL.

(best of luck)

6. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Here. Let's have some fun!

@hyuge: If you aren't active enough to hunt mafia, you'll become a liability since we can't know that you are not mafia. Try to be as helpful as you can, please.

7. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I will be. I'm just saying I won't be posting like 10x a day or anything. I have limited internet access but I'll do what I can to be as helpful and active as possible.

Edit: I also did not receive an alert for that tag because you have to have the spaces between the letters otherwise it notifies some imaginary member from 2009 or something.

8. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Oh. My bad.

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I vote we lynch ars nvoa

Welp, here we go~

10. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Still have a few hours before start...

11. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

This is the quietest morning Miami's had in decades. An unnatural fog hangs thick in the air. The streets are nearly empty, save for the usual patrol cars and beat-up old jalopies, now seeming more numerous for the lack of civilians around.

The sidewalks are a degree quieter than the streets. Everyone's still holed up in their homes, glued to their TVs, hoping the local news will unpack last night's chaos and assure them that they're safe. The only ones brave enough to set foot outside quickly change their minds and duck into a coffee shop, or make for a friend's place across the way.

They can't know for sure what has happened, but they have a feeling. Miami has become a warzone—cops versus crooks for the fate of the city. No surrender, no prisoners, no mercy.

D A Y • O N E

With 20 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 5 to soft-lynch. Day ends Thursday, August 21st, 7:00 ᴘ.ᴍ. (EST).

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  12. Ghost King's Apprentice

I was like, Geez Nova it isn't even 7 yet but you're an hour ahead sooo, yeah.

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

>> Not first post
    #Disappoint

14. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

ayyyyyyyyyy

15. Trigger hewwo uwu

16. Ghost King's Apprentice

I was so tempted to open with a gif but I'm not in the spam zone so my tools are limited :(

Yeah, I was like they're probably looking for some cool way to break the ice. But I posted anyway.

17. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

##Vote: Krowley

18. Krowley Moderator

Second!

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

That was fast.

20. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Krowley, how does town profit from you voting yourself? If you are mafia.

Good vote, me.[DOUBLEPOST=1408235800][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This is what we call random voting stage. Votes don't matter until a wagon forms. Waiting around and doing nothing does not help town gather info.